Pages:
Author

Topic: Bet now - When will aliens visit earth? - page 2. (Read 3623 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
July 14, 2011, 07:07:28 AM
Since Tronlet posted a pic, here's my take on the OP....

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 14, 2011, 06:08:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
July 13, 2011, 08:26:36 PM
Never in all of history has any evidence of visitation by alien life been identified. And your geussing this August? So, i'll match your 1BTC and bet against you. If by Aug.21 no aliens arrive, I win. Deal?
No evidence?  Why are there half a million results for the term UFO on YouTube?  Is it all genuine proof?  No, but there is more evidence that they do exist and have visited than that they don't exist or haven't visited earth.

I'll have to deny that offer though, I think it will happen in 2012.

unidentified flying object is just that, unidentified flying object. you are taking a huge leap of imagination between seeing something in the sky, and intelligent life from another planet flying in a machine Smiley
Not quite if the UFO defies what we know as the laws of physics.

So you're just going to hold onto this BTC forever?  What happens when you or the people who have entered die and still no aliens?
I sincerely believe we will be visited again in the near future.  In fact, if 2013 comes and nobody has won I will offer refunds if you want to withdraw your bet.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
July 13, 2011, 08:12:22 PM
So you're just going to hold onto this BTC forever?  What happens when you or the people who have entered die and still no aliens?
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
July 13, 2011, 05:37:38 PM
Never in all of history has any evidence of visitation by alien life been identified. And your geussing this August? So, i'll match your 1BTC and bet against you. If by Aug.21 no aliens arrive, I win. Deal?
No evidence?  Why are there half a million results for the term UFO on YouTube?  Is it all genuine proof?  No, but there is more evidence that they do exist and have visited than that they don't exist or haven't visited earth.

unidentified flying object is just that, unidentified flying object. you are taking a huge leap of imagination between seeing something in the sky, and intelligent life from another planet flying in a machine Smiley
legendary
You cannot kill love
July 13, 2011, 02:55:38 PM

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 13, 2011, 02:49:12 PM
This is sweet! However, the big winnings will come to whoever plays the first games of Double Trouble with the aliens. It will take them at least a week to catch on.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
July 13, 2011, 02:45:49 PM
legendary
You cannot kill love
July 13, 2011, 02:39:03 PM
I guess I'll be the one to start this.  UFO's have been seen for thousands of years during man's history on earth, while there is no indisputable proof (for the public anyways) there are monumental amounts of evidence suggesting aliens have visited our planet and are visiting our planet.  Almost any religion describing a God depicts something falling out of the sky with superhuman abilities and many ancient cultures left evidence of these claims.  It's very possible primitive man could have interpreted these encounters as gods, lacking the knowledge of modern science.  Many UFO reports are indeed fake or explainable, however, some videos are authentic with hundreds or even thousands of witnesses that flooded police lines after the spotting.  The overwhelming amount of consistent encounters and testimonials indicate aliens/UFOs are a very real occurrence on our planet, so when will we fully meet these creatures again?

Bet any amount on any single day in the future.  Whoever picks the closest date to the first modern undeniable human to alien encounter will win the pot.

More details: 'Alien' means any extraterrestrial being, interdimensional being or even an advanced intelligent being unknown on earth.  The event must be mainstream and widely accepted with 100+ witnesses of the event.  For example, a large-scale alien invasion would qualify but aliens meeting government officials in private would not.  Aliens coming to a large population center would qualify.

Each bet costs 1 BTC.  You can post your date of choice or private message it to me and I won't publish it.  You may only pick a date once per BTC per year (you can change your date of choice on Jan 1, 2012) so you may want to stick within the 2011 time frame.

Send 1 BTC from your client to:
16GcoxRSiVMACQKNpTC8Y4voR6fdNVrsyZ

Current bets (1 BTC total):
Me - 1 BTC - August 21, 2011
Pages:
Jump to: