Pages:
Author

Topic: [Beta] CatchCoin - Earn Bitcoins without mining (81 pages) - page 8. (Read 14857 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
@usamakhalid961 STOP SPAMMING, YOUR SITE SHOULD BE IN YOUR TOPIC, AND IT IS CRAPPY SITE. AND IT SUCKS!

Ya I do agree with this. Get some decent hosting. Your site doesn't even load!

Thanks for support Smiley

Reminds me of another site I saw like this a while ago, just with fewer faucets + outdated now. It had a timer on it, and allowed you to enter your wallet address, such that it automatically copied into the field so you only need captcha + click to get coins. Maybe you should consider adding a feature such that it keeps a timer for each person on each site, so it'll countdown until the person is able to visit that site again. Saves everyone a lot of time Smiley

I think you are talking about coinreaper. It's cool site, but I don't have that knowledge to do something like that on my page. I was thinking about it and I really need to learn some more stuff before doing something like that Smiley

Perhaps a menu to see all the sites, in order of cooldown? In case you don't want to do all of the sites at once, but pick off where you stopped at last time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Nevermind Smiley
Activity: 434
I may have, accidentally, just created a site which is basically the same as this  Undecided

I'll not post the link on your thread obviously, but yeh... Sorry!
@usamakhalid961 STOP SPAMMING, YOUR SITE SHOULD BE IN YOUR TOPIC, AND IT IS CRAPPY SITE. AND IT SUCKS!

Thanks for support Smiley

Reminds me of another site I saw like this a while ago, just with fewer faucets + outdated now. It had a timer on it, and allowed you to enter your wallet address, such that it automatically copied into the field so you only need captcha + click to get coins. Maybe you should consider adding a feature such that it keeps a timer for each person on each site, so it'll countdown until the person is able to visit that site again. Saves everyone a lot of time Smiley

I think you are talking about coinreaper. It's cool site, but I don't have that knowledge to do something like that on my page. I was thinking about it and I really need to learn some more stuff before doing something like that Smiley
Activity: 27
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com

I like your site. Can it support multilanguage?

What are you talking about?

Hi i am new to bitcoins.
I find your site handy as it is now. Especially with the wiki homepage so people get to understand a bit more of what bitcoins etc works.
The only thing that I am missing on the site is a list of the pages so that ppl can skip to the preferred page.
Thumbs up its good

I am working on that already Cheesy

We finally have our domain and hosting Cheesy

BITFAUCETUP.US IS BEST WEBSITE

What are you quoting and that is crappy site!

He means will there be an option to change the languages on the site? I think google translate has some kind of api that you can use.

There is literally no text on my page...
legendary
nahtnam.com

Hi i am new to bitcoins.
I find your site handy as it is now. Especially with the wiki homepage so people get to understand a bit more of what bitcoins etc works.
The only thing that I am missing on the site is a list of the pages so that ppl can skip to the preferred page.
Thumbs up its good

He means will there be an option to change the languages on the site? I think google translate has some kind of api that you can use.

Hi i am new to bitcoins.
Thumbs up its good

Activity: 3
Hi i am new to bitcoins.
Thumbs up its good
Activity: 10
Btw we have new faucet in rotation Cheesy
Any suggestion on promoting site?

Bumping this question
Any suggestion on promoting site?
Nah, I will create my real homepage and this first page will be changed Smiley
legendary
nahtnam.com
Hi,

you should update your list, first site when I opened your site was down !  Smiley

It was supposed to be page with ad. I've put Bitcoin wiki now!

tell us your domain and hosting

What? Can't you just see it?

If I were you I would link your first page to weusecoins.
Lots of people say that we should keep retro design (for home page), but I don't know anymore what to do. What do you people think?

Who the hell are you and what are you talking about?
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Lots of people say that we should keep retro design (for home page), but I don't know anymore what to do. What do you people think?
Hi,

you should update your list, first site when I opened your site was down !  Smiley

It was supposed to be page with ad. I've put Bitcoin wiki now!

tell us your domain and hosting

What? Can't you just see it?
Pages:
Jump to: