Pages:
Author

Topic: [BETA] Coinffeine. Distributed Bitcoin exchange. - page 4. (Read 8528 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
Open Beta launching this week.

How to participate?
Activity: 718
Merit: 545
Hmm..

The Technical WIKI says you need to create a REFUNDABLE BTC deposit.. This is currently NOT possible with Bitcoin as you have TXN malleability issues.. ? They don't mention this in 'Threats and Mitigation' section. 

Also - they say you need to use a FIAT payment processor that does not support chargebacks.. That's up to the BANKS isn't it ? I don't know of any fiat processor that does this. And if you need to use Kraken or another exchange, they WILL require KYC ?

And finally - in the example they use 100 steps to transfer $100 - $1 at a time.. the fees on that will be monstrous.. since the min fee will be a huge amount of the $1 transfers ?

Transferring 1BTC in 100 steps will incur 100 * fees. This is not a small amount.

I really hope they can get this to work, it's way cool, but currently, i don't see it..  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This would be great, please post the website link here when done or send it via PM, I will also like to see different form of fiat like perfectmoney, okpay and the rest on your website when lunched.
legendary
Activity: 1227
Merit: 1000
Open Beta launching this week.

legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Looks good, I will try it after it launches.
legendary
http://blog.coinffeine.com/2015/06/24/using-coinffeine-with-real-money-first-experiences/

The next to test the application will be all users in the more than 70 countries around the world where Coinffeine will be present.

We are within days of the launch of something big: from Spain to the Blockchain!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
There is, but it is not the current development priority.
legendary
Activity: 966
Hi, do you know if there are some possibility to add bitcoins-altcoins exchange in it?
legendary
Coinffeine has announced that they are already in real-money closed beta and will be in open beta in a few weeks.

http://blog.coinffeine.com/2015/06/17/objective-bitcoin-exchange-china-during-summer/

They aim to have a fully working exchange, that is accessible in 70 countries (including China) from day 1.

Coinffeine allows you to trade bitcoins for fiat, with a full order book, limit and market orders, etc... with No Account Needed. No registration. No giving up personal data.

They never control your coins! You hold them at all times in your own wallet, with your private keys known only to you.

We have been waiting for this for such a long time! It's finally almost here.

(You do have to trust the payment processor that holds the fiat, but you will be able to pick from a number of them... )
Pages:
Jump to: