Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BetBTC ★ [CLOSED] Reverse Auction Signature Campaign (v2) - page 2. (Read 2261 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
At least they allow their participants to attach referral links on the signature and get 30% earnings from the referred people. It is a big feature of them against any other signature campaign considering that when one of your referral have won 1 BTC, it's an instant 0.3 BTC.  Roll Eyes
Nice. Since you put it that way. I would be interested in just joining the affiliate part and not the signature.

i think 30 procentage not every referal is deposit
if every referal deposit can get comision 30% is beting sport site i think is
bankrupt
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
At least they allow their participants to attach referral links on the signature and get 30% earnings from the referred people. It is a big feature of them against any other signature campaign considering that when one of your referral have won 1 BTC, it's an instant 0.3 BTC.  Roll Eyes
Nice. Since you put it that way. I would be interested in just joining the affiliate part and not the signature.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
I think if he allowed Junior members/Members/Full members then he would get more applicants that are interested at those minute rates per post. V1 of this campaign I think allowed those ranks to join up if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 140
class rate class paid only member rank ,
but your want requirement legandary and hero member
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
This is probably the least appealing campaign I've ever seen. Even Yoshit spammers make more than this. 6 posts max? Unless you're on an account that's rarely active, this is probably the worst campaign you can join. Almost as big of a mistake as IDS option was; holy shit, this paygrade is low. I suggest setting the payment to near 0.0006 per post and near 40 per week or setting a weekly payout for x minimum posts. This pay is so ridiculously low that I wouldn't even touch it. You can make 50x more on other campaigns..
I would think you're making a campaign for people with exclusively negative trust with this kind of pay.
it makes me laugh how the community reacted to this campaign V2 , even though someguys said to increase payout to 0.0006BTC , but still i feel that it is way to far like nigger , for here and legendary payout must be atleast 0.001BTC.
Well, 0.0006 would be fine as long as the max posts were reasonable. Nigger? Please don't be racist. 0.001 would possibly be a bit high, but there definitely are some campaigns doing payouts that high. I'm guessing they've got a lack of funds, but I'm sure they have enough to pay for the campaign. It'll be raised eventually. Smiley

OK pplwe get it the rates are low. Theres no need for the whole damn forum to spam the topic. Move along to spam a new topic folks
Well, someone had to say something about it Smiley rates are definitely low, but I don't see this guy raising it at all as of now. It'll be quite a moment when someone actually joins this campaign. I agree, time to move off of this topic, we've got the point already.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Didn't you stop your signature campaign because of me?! What made you come back?

Theres no need for the whole damn forum to spam the topic.
Rates are low, mkay.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
OK pplwe get it the rates are low. Theres no need for the whole damn forum to spam the topic. Move along to spam a new topic folks
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
This is probably the least appealing campaign I've ever seen. Even Yoshit spammers make more than this. 6 posts max? Unless you're on an account that's rarely active, this is probably the worst campaign you can join. Almost as big of a mistake as IDS option was; holy shit, this paygrade is low. I suggest setting the payment to near 0.0006 per post and near 40 per week or setting a weekly payout for x minimum posts. This pay is so ridiculously low that I wouldn't even touch it. You can make 50x more on other campaigns..
I would think you're making a campaign for people with exclusively negative trust with this kind of pay.
it makes me laugh how the community reacted to this campaign V2 , even though someguys said to increase payout to 0.0006BTC , but still i feel that it is way to far like nigger , for here and legendary payout must be atleast 0.001BTC.
Activity: 126
i want you smile
requirement legandary and hero rate only 20k and 40k satoshi and maximal posting only 6 , olnly paid 0,00120 and 0,00240 everyday
hero member only paid 0,0084 every week fantastic your campaign signature
rete very low paid same very low too and requirement rank high
i think much people not interest your campaign signature
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
legendary
Activity: 2014
Merit: 1028
BetBTC.co | Sports Betting | Instant Payments

BetBTC.co Payment Structure

Hero/Legendary Member:         Bid Starting in 0.001BTC per constructive* post. 5 Posts max per day.

(No slots remaining)

You are allowed to use your referral link on the signature and you will additionally win 30% of your referral profits for lifetime .
There are many users on this forum to acquire so hands on work! Wink

A constructive post doesn't need to be an essay but should be unique, original and have more than 80 characters.

BetBTC.co Campaign Conditions

• 5 posts Max per day.
  • Auto Credited every-day at the same time (midnight GMT).
  • Instant payments to BetBTC balance (BTC0.005 Minimum Withdrawal).
  • BetBTC sig. must be applied every time.
  • You shouldn't have negative feedback.
  • Posts must have 80 characters.
  • We only count Posts on Bitcoin and Economy categories.
  • We don't count posts on Subcategories Games and rounds.
  • We only count 1 post per topic per day.
  • At least 1 of your last 40 posts must have been made on our Sports Exchange Official Topic or on the Dice Official Topic about your experience - If you don't bet there's no problem. You can talk about your instant withdrawals, this signature campaign or suggest features that could improve your experience. - You must post on our topic as soon as you join the campaign to start receiving!

BetBTC.co Campaign Registration

Step 1: Create a BetBTC account.
Step 2: Post on this topic your Betbtc username
Step 3: Wait for admin approval. The acceptance will be confirmed on this topic.
Step 4: Update your sig & start posting.
Step 5: Enjoy watching your profits increase. - (Automatic daily payments to BetBTC account)

Signature BBCode

Hero/Legendary Members

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org