Pages:
Author

Topic: BETCOIN POKER IS A SCAM - page 2. (Read 418 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 02:54:27 AM
They stole my money and locked my account be very careful - it's an exit scam, do not deposit ever
You have a proof of that so we can trust your word because sometimes some people only trolling for their main goal.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
February 22, 2018, 12:35:34 AM
Better to give a little more details about this accusation, so people will be aware regarding on this gambling site. We cannot just tell people that this is a scam without any proof, feel sorry for you man better to make some review before putting money on any site, be careful next time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
February 22, 2018, 12:05:43 AM
They stole my money and locked my account be very careful - it's an exit scam, do not deposit ever

Hey OP, this is a bold accusation. I am sorry to hear this... Losing money online sucks. You should provide some proof to add a foundation to your claim. Have you tried reaching out to any of their social media outlets (if they have any)?
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
February 21, 2018, 11:17:51 PM
Can we know why you decided to deposit your money in that website? For a long time the website has the worst reputation in the forum, can you tell us why they locked your account and why they did not gave you back your money, did you earn any money there and that is why they decided not to pay you, it is important you give more details so we know exactly what happened.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 07:58:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: