Pages:
Author

Topic: BETCOIN.AG SCAM 2500$ - page 2. (Read 350 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 03, 2020, 09:12:19 PM
Hmm there are many problems still ongoing about this site.

OP, what happened after you tried withdraw your money? was it said your account got blocked?
Did you use multipleaccounts?
Are you from banned country which prohibited to playing on betcoin.ag?
What question they asked to you?

I live in Lithuania when I wanted to withdraw money after a month of play, support, in particular, the axel began to communicate very rudely insulting me asking about bets about baseball about teams about players there are questions not related to my money because I can even put without knowing the players this is my right, as a result, they called a fraudster from Russia and stopped responding to my messages, although I sent them a photo of a passport, document confirming my address too, go photo of my house in Lithuania! I even sent a video on which I shot my passport and a document confirming my address

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
November 03, 2020, 08:52:50 PM
Hmm there are many problems still ongoing about this site.

OP, what happened after you tried withdraw your money? was it said your account got blocked?
Did you use multipleaccounts?
Are you from banned country which prohibited to playing on betcoin.ag?
What question they asked to you?
copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
November 03, 2020, 08:19:20 PM
You are not following the proper format for your accusation. Follow this scam report format and include all necessary evidences there.

More details here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-report-format-use-it-to-make-scam-reports-properly-260073

Scam Report Format

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 03, 2020, 08:15:33 PM
I greet everyone! I live in Lithuania and we mainly speak Russian or Lithuanian! therefore, I do not know English and write through a translator in advance I apologize! The fact is that I opened a betcoin account made a deposit of $200 and made bets! on my account there was $2500 and when I tried to withdraw the funds, naturally no one gave them to me, AXEL began a conversation with me in a live chat, he asked a bunch of different idiotic questions and checked whether I understood in sports he called me a liar and crushed me in every way psychologically! called a scammer! and when I asked him what if I was a fraud why would I keep such a balance? I would withdraw small amounts he just blocked the account and there is still no answer! honor is not answered! account blocked THEY don't even give a deposit! how can the matter be resolved with them?
Pages:
Jump to: