Pages:
Author

Topic: Betcoin.ag slow-pay for 35BTC, possible stiff book - page 2. (Read 1403 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Last Thursday I deposited 10BTC and won a parlay for 25BTC.  They locked out my account and haven't paid.

This site is clearly undercapitalized or outright thieves.

STAY AWAY
Can you post a screenshot of ur account is locked and post your bets and your bitcoin payments links. Why didn't you use directbet.eu?? It is the best one out there.

Regards,
Joust

http://s24.postimg.org/whpiwjtj5/Untitled.jpg

The bet was a 4-team round robin parlay for 6BTC.  It settled with 3 winners + 1 push and then they locked out the account.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Last Thursday I deposited 10BTC and won a parlay for 25BTC.  They locked out my account and haven't paid.

STAY AWAY
very big amount to gamble in a site with a bad reputation.
i think you must know more about gambling site befor you disposited that 10btc  Undecided
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

STAY AWAY
Can you post a screenshot of ur account is locked and post your bets and your bitcoin payments links. Why didn't you use directbet.eu?? It is the best one out there.

Regards,
Joust
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Anything to backup your claims ? ie ; bet slip, transaction tx id , etc ...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

STAY AWAY
Pages:
Jump to: