Pages:
Author

Topic: BetCoin.TM Twitter Campaign - Earn up to 0.13 BTC Per Month! - page 39. (Read 48559 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
any news? seems  admin since 26 dec. offline. Huh

i hope  you did not use master-p escrow service. there is a problem.
will be nice to hear any sounds from OP, about future of this campaign. Whether continues, about payment also
Well OP didn't use master-p escrow, he pays for the campaign himself. We just have to wait till OP is back Grin it's Christmas you can't complain about people going missing Grin
Activity: 672
May I join this Twitter campaign ? But i still didn't understand this point ' non-crypto account and crypto account ' ?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

i hope  you did not use master-p escrow service. there is a problem.
will be nice to hear any sounds from OP, about future of this campaign. Whether continues, about payment also
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Activity: 616
Happy holidays and waiting for payment:)
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I think there is no reason for worries. Payments might be a little delayed but i am sure that everybody will get paid soon.
sorry my mind got messed up little bit Grin I was think about floz twitter campaign when I got here Grin
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Payment got delayed so we will get something as Christmas bonus because now is Sunday Wink
Yeah we can expect to see something like that Grin hope to get the payment soon Grin
But OP not yet online yet from until now. Just checked my acc too, no payment yet from twitter campaign. I thought he said payment in shortly yesterday.

Anyhow yeah hopefully will include some christmans present Grin
please check earlier post you will find that master-p was on a delayed connection flight so at least 12-24 hours later he would be at home and sent the payments

i guess that you will mess some twitter campaign. Cheesy I think that master p not escrow for this campaign
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
Payment got delayed so we will get something as Christmas bonus because now is Sunday Wink
Yeah we can expect to see something like that Grin hope to get the payment soon Grin
But OP not yet online yet from until now. Just checked my acc too, no payment yet from twitter campaign. I thought he said payment in shortly yesterday.

please check earlier post you will find that master-p was on a delayed connection flight so at least 12-24 hours later he would be at home and sent the payments

Master-P ? Why? Did you posted wrong thread?
Is this campaign escrowed by Masger-P?

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I have not met the requirements because it is holiday season, so I am much away and don't have time to tweet. Will I get removed or will I still be in?
WellI think that you will get a reduced amount instead of being kicked out Grin
Okay, that does not matter to me.
I am glad that I will not get kicked out of this great campaign Smiley

Thank you betcointm!

Merry Christmas everyone!
that's just my thought. You have to talk to betcointm to be sure about that.

We're not going to punish anyone (unless it's pretty egregious) this time, Merry Christmas everyone. You'll be receiving your payments in a while.
It's really great to here such things Grin Merry Christmas betcointm!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
I have not met the requirements because it is holiday season, so I am much away and don't have time to tweet. Will I get removed or will I still be in?

Thank you betcointm!

We're not going to punish anyone (unless it's pretty egregious) this time, Merry Christmas everyone. You'll be receiving your payments in a while.
Yey glad to hear and thank you for this Grin
Merry Christmas to betcointm. Hopefully will got surprise Christmas present.
Happy holidays
donator
Activity: 672

Thank you betcointm!

Thank you betcointm!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

Thank you betcointm!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Pages:
Jump to: