Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - FOR SALE - 7100 BTC PROFIT - Bitcoin gambling site - page 3. (Read 5082 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
Announcing https://betking.io is for sale.

About BetKing:
BetKing is one of the oldest Bitcoin gambling sites, launched in April 2013, and has since grown to become the most
trusted and one of the most popular Bitcoin gambling sites.

BetKing offers the best provably fair Bitcoin dice (Hi-Lo) game.
Fast and easy to use with the largest max payout of any other Bitcoin dice site, 185 Bitcoin.

Here is the main Bitcoin Talk thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betkingio-20-rakeback-christmas-bonus-most-trusted-bitcoin-dice-site-910134

Over the two years BetKing has become the most trusted gambling Bitcoin site with a crowdfunded bankroll of 6200 Bitcoin.

Profit is over 7100 Bitcoin in past two years, most of which is this year.

Why Sell?
I have worked full time on BK for 3.5 years and I have some other projects I would like to pursue.
The right buyer would be able to improve BetKing for existing users and grow much larger than I can do alone.

What you get
The buyer will get full source code to the website, all domains related to BetKing and all social media accounts.
You will also get training and tutorials for running the day to day operations.
I will help you deploy the code to a new server.
I will also offer 2 months free support if you need it. This does not include adding new games/features.

What you don't get
Although currently BetKing has a crowdfunded bankroll a sale would only be made to someone who can provide their own bankroll.
You would want at least 800-1000 Bitcoin to keep BetKing having one of the highest max payouts but it could be less.
Any current investors would be cashed out before transfer of assets.
Any potential personal details of user accounts will be removed.
Gambling License. You will need to check the laws of operating a Bitcoin gambling site in your country.

Serious offers
Only serious offers should be made from buyers who can provide their own bankroll.
Offers should take into account the past profit of 7100 Bitcoin.
You can email [email protected] or pm on here. I can provide a pgp key if needed.
Profit/wagered stats for all games will be provided in a detailed report for serious buyers.

If no sale what happens to BetKing?
If there are no serious offers or I feel that the buyer is not going to run BetKing legit or to the standard that players expect then I will not sell and continue to work on improving and running BetKing as normal.
I am not looking for a rushed sale.

Feel free to ask any questions here or on email/site chat etc.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: