Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽️ Betnomi.com ⚽️ Bundesliga Football Pool Discussion Thread 2022/2023 - page 2. (Read 12634 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 4327
~

Is this another attempt to make me look bad? I have had you on ignore for months. Please stop harassing me. This is none of your business.

I know you would like your close (outside Bitcointalk) friend -Lemming- to win. However, I don't know what my signature campaign or other pools has to do with all this. In addition to that this drama feels more like especially you don't want me to win and are now trying everything to take it away from me.

I ask you once again (as I have already done several times in the German section). Please don't write to me anymore and leave me alone. I don't want any contact with you, I don't want to discuss anything with you and I won't respond to your messages any more. You have distrusted me, thats fine. I got other distrusts with no reason from accounts that I have not contact with, thats fine. You don't like my writing style, thats fine. You don't like my opinion, thats fine. Please put me on ignore and don't waste your time on me.

All this fighting not mutual and I am not sure why you got so angry with me, so please leave me alone. Thanks a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
When I looked up the rules it only said that the number of matchday wins is counted in case of a tie.
Indeed, one can really get the impression that it's a tie, when having a look at the rules accordingly:

https://www.kicktipp.com/btctalk-bulipool/rules

There's no mention of matchday wins, which are split due to several winners, only "matchday wins", where both -Lemming- and bullrun2020bro have 2 each.  
Maybe Kicktipp needs to update this section by including a part of "the more a matchday win is splitted, it will result in that matchday being credited less".

@bullrun2020bro
Considering this, it's a bit weird why you are getting so aggressive against -Lemming-, who was just requesting a review as according to the linked rules only "Matchday wins" are relevant (where both of you have 2).
You have won a top position in this prediction giveaway, you have won the German prediction game, you have reached 2nd place in our Champions League prediction game (which has a high reward), you have the best-rewarded signature campaign on the forum.
So, your harsh reaction to -Lemming-'s request to possibly share the 1st place really looks aggressive and greedy, it's very unfortunate.
Being a bit more generous and less aggressive + greedy would be appreciated.  Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 126
When I looked at the table overview you sent here, I asked myself how exactly the first and second place came about.

the calculation is very simple. you have 2 matchday wins (day #28 and #31) and bullrun2020bro could get the most points on matchday #27 and #31. but the difference is that bullrun2020bro was the only winner on day #27 and didn't have to share the matchday win with other participants, like in your and bro's case on day #31.

Thanks for your explanation. I was not aware that it was regulated this way. When I looked up the rules it only said that the number of matchday wins is counted in case of a tie. It's a bummer that it ended up being so close in the end. Congratulations to bullrun2020bro for coming out on top.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
the calculation is very simple. you have 2 matchday wins (day #28 and #31) and bullrun2020bro could get the most points on matchday #27 and #31. but the difference is that bullrun2020bro was the only winner on day #27 and didn't have to share the matchday win with other participants, like in your and bro's case on day #31.

In addition to that, if you check the scored points on these match day wins. I won mine with 22 points, while you scored 12 on yours (and tied also!). The other one we both did 14 points.

Source: Kicktipp

If the points had been equal, Kicktipp would have automatically put us both in first place, but for obvious reasons that was not the case.

Yeah, that's exactly the points and it's been stated on kicktipp rule that there are several criteria that defines who gets the advantage when there is a tie in cases such as this, I noticed over the course of the season that there are times the kicktipp have multiple users with the same position number and others take the next available position in such a case that there be 4 users positioned number 4, and after that the next user is regarded as number 8th.

So in this case you have clearly interpreted it wrongly, and the edge bullrun have over you is indeed the "W" rating, so if we had to use kicktipp for the season and followed their grading system, we must adhere to every of their decision in the end too, because as the saying goes, in for a penny, in for a pound.
legendary

In addition to that, if you check the scored points on these match day wins. I won mine with 22 points, while you scored 12 on yours (and tied also!). The other one we both did 14 points.

Source: Kicktipp

If the points had been equal, Kicktipp would have automatically put us both in first place, but for obvious reasons that was not the case.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
🔐Icarus CEO💳
When I looked at the table overview you sent here, I asked myself how exactly the first and second place came about.

legendary
When I looked at the table overview you sent here, I asked myself how exactly the first and second place came about. bullrun2020bro and I are both equal on points and we're also both matchday winners twice. However, bullrun2020bro is in first place. It's just because I shared some of my won matchdays with other participants but we are equal on won matchdays. It seems to be more fair if the first and second price gets divided equally since we both have the same amount of points and number of won matchdays (2 each) making it a price money of each 0.035228 BTC for bullrun2020bro and me. What do you think? Thanks again for hosting this competition.

Are you kidding @-Lemming-?

Source: kicktipp

The rules at Kicktipp are clear. In the event of a tie, the matchday wins count, and in the event of a tie for matchday wins, the player who has received more points for his matchday win counts.

Otherwise, Kicktipp would have put us both in first place. But according to the table, it's clear. I am 1st place and you are 2nd.
small update to the winners of this year's bundesliga pool. i will be able to send you the amounts listed below only towards the end of next week (reason for this is that i will have internet in the new house only from wednesday on)

Code:
1st. bullrun2020bro: 0.044035 BTC
2nd. -Lemming-: 0.026421 BTC
3rd. Harkorede: 0.017614 BTC
4th. icopress: 0.002 BTC
5th. LTU_btc: 0.002 BTC

please send me your BTC addresses via pm

Thanks for the list @Cygan.
When I looked at the table overview you sent here, I asked myself how exactly the first and second place came about. bullrun2020bro and I are both equal on points and we're also both matchday winners twice. However, bullrun2020bro is in first place. It's just because I shared some of my won matchdays with other participants but we are equal on won matchdays. It seems to be more fair if the first and second price gets divided equally since we both have the same amount of points and number of won matchdays (2 each) making it a price money of each 0.035228 BTC for bullrun2020bro and me. What do you think? Thanks again for hosting this competition.
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
small update to the winners of this year's bundesliga pool. i will be able to send you the amounts listed below only towards the end of next week (reason for this is that i will have internet in the new house only from wednesday on)

Code:
1st. bullrun2020bro: 0.044035 BTC
2nd. -Lemming-: 0.026421 BTC
3rd. Harkorede: 0.017614 BTC
4th. icopress: 0.002 BTC
5th. LTU_btc: 0.002 BTC

please send me your BTC addresses via pm
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
play-off match is underway between Stuttgart and HSV, two prominent teams in Bundesliga decades ago, but now fighting for next season
Stuttgart leads from first minute, missed penalty, but one cannot say that they are better than HSV, and it could end up different, as well as there is re-match in Hamburg

would be nice to see HSV again in Bundesliga

Left to me, I would say HSV would have to try again next season, or at least overcome an almost impossible 3 goals deficit over Stuttgart in the second leg of the tie, coming in to this game, Stuttgart were the favorites but a 3-0 advantage isn't what they'll have expected but since it's come their way, one thing I'm sure about is that regardless where the second leg would take place, the advantage is not going to be thrown away.

That said, I hate this archaic Bundesliga style of 3 placed relegation team playing against 3 best team in the Bundesliga 2 to decide who gets promoted or who retains their spot in the top flight division, finish 3ed to last position is enough reason to get the team relegated not being giving a second chance against a lower tier that obviously would have have less revenue or spending capacity than the team in top flight, I'd rather the 3rd and 4th team in the Bundesliga 2 battle it out, than give a second chance to a team that have performed woefully all season long.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127
play-off match is underway between Stuttgart and HSV, two prominent teams in Bundesliga decades ago, but now fighting for next season
Stuttgart leads from first minute, missed penalty, but one cannot say that they are better than HSV, and it could end up different, as well as there is re-match in Hamburg

The match ended with Stuttgart's victory by three goals to nil, and I don't think Stuttgart will give HSC any chance in the first leg match to even secure a draw and ensure their survival for the next season. We only have four days left until the final whistle of the game.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

with a strong 19 points darbit could get the last matchday victory and can soon look forward to the free bet. congratulations from me - your user i have of course passed on
and this year's bundesliga pool champion is bullrun202brpo with 419 points!
and since Lemming has 1 less matchday win than bullrun2020bro, he ends up in second place with the same number of points. third place goes to Harkorede. 4th and 5th place goes to icopress and LTU_btc
The overviews follow...

That was really an exciting and close final. I never thought it would be so close. My congratulations also go to @bullrun2020bro and @Harkorede.
It was another great season that gave me a lot of pleasure. Of course, I would have been happy if another team besides Bayern had won the title. Tongue
legendary
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
congrats to bullrun, taking the pool crown along with favorite team title, in what happens to be great turnaround for Bayern and biggest bottle for Dortmund
Union in CL, looking at their past season in European competitions, good show can be expected from them, Freiburg had tough fixture against Eintracht, and they could not step over it

congrats to all winning positions as well, it was a good competition, looking forward to next year
Activity: 1288
Merit: 952
with a strong 19 points darbit could get the last matchday victory and can soon look forward to the free bet. congratulations from me - your user i have of course passed on
and since Lemming has 1 less matchday win than bullrun2020bro, he ends up in second place with the same number of points. third place goes to Harkorede. 4th and 5th place goes to icopress and LTU_btc
The overviews follow...

What? i didnt expect to win the round hahaha, well good for me, im still waiting the freebet from the other round so im going to sit on a chair waiting for this one also Tongue .

Congratulations to Bullrun and thanks you cygan for make this possible and Betnomi for sponsoring this pool.

And for last thanks for all who participate, its not a minor thing, without player we dont have pool.
legendary

Thanks buddy! What a close call. Really tough pool, congrats to all winners @Lemming & @Harkorede!  Smiley

Last round was such roller coaster. I believed in Dortmund, but somewhere deep I had fears that they can bottle and it happened.

What an afternoon! Unbelievable, LOL. For me, as a Bayernfan with a perfect outcome ofc. Dortmund gambles away the title they thought was safe and Bayern wins in the last minute. Crazy!

What a goal by Musiala.. 20 years-old and already a Bayern legend.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Last round was such roller coaster. I believed in Dortmund, but somewhere deep I had fears that they can bottle and it happened. Conceded 2 goals in 1st half, missed penalty and even after that they were still so close. It already looked that Koln - Bayern game will end 1:1, and that would be unbeleavable gift for Borussia, but Musiala scored late goal. They're lucky, because Bayern didn't played good game. Sad for such wasted opportunity, who knows when Borussia will have such chance next time.
Union got last spot in Champions league, while Freiburg lost their game against Eintracht.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127
Congratulations to all the winners of this fantastic Bundesliga gathering. I believe Mainz provided a free service to Bayern, who suffocated Dortmund in their own home. I don't know if this victory by Bayern will help them address the issues their management is currently facing.
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
The overviews follow...

legendary
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Dortmund is bigger bottle than Arsenal

letting title at home, against Mainz, this is really something to watch
and Bayern almost lost their, but Muisala scored winner and get them title

Stuttgart lost their chance to avoid barrage, and Augsburg is safe in the end, although they easily lost to M'Gladbach, while Bochum saved themselves with a win over Leverkusen
Pages:
Jump to: