Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦊 Betnomi.com 🔐 Icarus Poker Series | Discussion Thread ♠️♥️♣️♦️ - page 10. (Read 4804 times)

legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Still only 8 of us registered currently. Question for next weekend. It's Easter weekend and many may have plans with their families, are we pausing for a week or still planning on running the tourney same day and time?

i have also thought about this and now that i look at the last posts from you (and i personally would also be for a break on 09-04) i suggest that we should take a break on this date (easter sunday) and then it continues on 16-04 with the third tournament
@icopress can you forward this to betnomi so? Smiley
Probably a good decision. I wouldn't want people taking time away from family to play in a poker tourney so pausing seems like the best action IMO.

15 minutes to go and we are at 12.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Just signed up. looks like we got 11. GLHF.

nice!
i guess that you are then the user YNWA420

the following users who played last sunday are still missing:
famososMuertos
MCVXYZ
Spray.
Hhampuz
mv1986

currently we are 12 registered players Smiley

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Just signed up. looks like we got 11. GLHF.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718
i have also thought about this and now that i look at the last posts from you (and i personally would also be for a break on 09-04) i suggest that we should take a break on this date (easter sunday) and then it continues on 16-04 with the third tournament
That is a good decision! So we all have time for family and friends at Easter.  Smiley

Come on people. Sign up for Game #2 today. So far 8 people have signed up and I hope we'll get even more in the next few hours. It starts in about 7 hours.  Cool

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Still only 8 of us registered currently. Question for next weekend. It's Easter weekend and many may have plans with their families, are we pausing for a week or still planning on running the tourney same day and time?

@icopress can you forward this to betnomi so? Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 953

Yes i support the idea, i was claiming this a long time ago when the tournament was in the organization.
Here we are gonna have a long weekend so maybe im gonna do some travel.

But well lets see wha tthe other guys thinks.

See you tomorrow, prepare your chips and hands.
legendary
I'm fine with it either way. We are doing dinner on Saturday here, so it's whatever everyone else wants to do. I do not know how many participants do things with their families and we mightwant to find out so we don't have 3 people in the tourney.
Hope you enjoy the dinner. Yes, it's very likely that a lot of people do things with their families. It doesn't look any different for me. Therefore I would be for a break. I might still be able to play, but I'm just not sure. Therefore I vote for a pause. It would be really sad if the third round consisted of only a few players.  Cry
legendary
I would be for a break. It's quite possible that I won't have time on Easter weekend. I'm not sure yet, but so far it looks like it. What do the other participants think about this topic?  Cool
I'm fine with it either way. We are doing dinner on Saturday here, so it's whatever everyone else wants to do. I do not know how many participants do things with their families and we mightwant to find out so we don't have 3 people in the tourney.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
We can easily pause (I would be grateful if someone else would speak).
legendary
I would be for a break. It's quite possible that I won't have time on Easter weekend. I'm not sure yet, but so far it looks like it. What do the other participants think about this topic?  Cool
legendary
legendary
the poker player you mentioned is CoinEraser - a forum user from the german localboard Wink
Maybe that will be the running gag of this series. Who is Boolog?  Cheesy Cheesy

Might join again tomorrow, depends on a few outside factors.
It would be nice if you were there again. Fingers crossed it works.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
I might make som changes to that knockout, don't want to be a sour loser or anything but when making that post it was under the impression some things would be different (like the buy-in). But don't worry, I'll take care of anyone who knocks me out Cheesy.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
I was twentiwan at the last poker tourney, betnomis software was nice, reminded me of pokerstars.

ohh, that's good to know. because if i quote you here again and look at the poker history of the first tournament, you were eliminated as the 2nd player and the one who busted you would now get the bonus Cool

Also, I suck at poker but I'll put a prize on my head each week to the tune of 0.015BTC which means that if you take me out in any of the weeks you are basically freerolling the rest of the tournament.

btw would be nice to see you at the tables again tomorrow Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
I was twentiwan at the last poker tourney, betnomis software was nice, reminded me of pokerstars.

I don't keep up with any soccer pools or leagues. Is this a free pool? That might explain why so many more participate and further proves my cash grab statement. If it's a paid pool, then it would show that more people are more interested in soccer vs poker.

No, its not free pool available, but yes a lot of paid one, one for PL, LaLiga, Champions League, Serie A, Fantasy EPL, F1. But we are allways the same.

Now we have one really interesting league in developing who can be played for free. And you enter in third division.

Well coming back to poker 8 registered so far. I send a PM to one guy who i think maybe he can play.
legendary
If we could average 15 players each game that would be a $300 pool every game. Only 3 spots get paid on 15 entrants, but it motivates players to win so they can finish in the money. Personally, I don't see how we have never averaged 30+ in every series??? We have millions of accounts registered on the forum and we average <15. Puzzles me. Maybe everyone is only here for a cash grab and there are no real gamblers?

I always talk about this, and really anoys me, i cant believe how a lot of guys dont play any thing of tournaments we have here in the forum, no matter what fee they have, and also they clearly can pay that, because they are enrolled in the signatures campaign.

The only pool were we see a really good ammount of people its the one for EPL, 65 or something like that, but asides of that....

I don't keep up with any soccer pools or leagues. Is this a free pool? That might explain why so many more participate and further proves my cash grab statement. If it's a paid pool, then it would show that more people are more interested in soccer vs poker.
If we could average 15 players each game that would be a $300 pool every game. Only 3 spots get paid on 15 entrants, but it motivates players to win so they can finish in the money. Personally, I don't see how we have never averaged 30+ in every series??? We have millions of accounts registered on the forum and we average <15. Puzzles me. Maybe everyone is only here for a cash grab and there are no real gamblers?

I always talk about this, and really anoys me, i cant believe how a lot of guys dont play any thing of tournaments we have here in the forum, no matter what fee they have, and also they clearly can pay that, because they are enrolled in the signatures campaign.

The only pool were we see a really good ammount of people its the one for EPL, 65 or something like that, but asides of that....

It seems to me that you were the one waving your wand and uses all the magic spells lol  Tongue. I didnt remember much but by the time I was knocked out, you had around 1 BB or something while straateflu5h had more but then you ended up getting #2 spot which was amazing !

Hahaha man yes, i said it in one post before, im going to end like 4 or 5 but you know poker magic, and high blinds can teleport you. Pure luck in this case.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 4333
]If we could average 15 players each game that would be a $300 pool every game. Only 3 spots get paid on 15 entrants, but it motivates players to win so they can finish in the money. Personally, I don't see how we have never averaged 30+ in every series??? We have millions of accounts registered on the forum and we average <15. Puzzles me. Maybe everyone is only here for a cash grab and there are no real gamblers?

The poker hype is over for years unfortunately.

And well, I don't know if there is a large number of active poker players here in the forum. Additionally, Betnomi is of course not known as a big poker platform (yet). Also the tournament password is protected. This all leads to the fact that there are hardly any interested players if you do not actively follow this thread.

It is of course a bit of a pity that we are so few players. Personally, I was expecting more than that as well. But whatever, maybe we'll still crack the 20 players in one of tournaments.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
✂️
Code:
Boolog

Wonder who is this guy  Smiley
✂️

in the official sheet all users are listed with their poker names.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTsoZaa-PEgbzyLmVYKX60zMaGT2-3v7P74WBwKOZ_sDm6EuFsHSGGiD-VCIqa-sYMhwhvad6lhLZJJ/pubhtml
the poker player you mentioned is CoinEraser - a forum user from the german localboard Wink

✂️
So it seems we havent know who is these two huh

Code:
twentiwan
straateflu5h
✂️

this!
from the two participants i still need the usernames. so if you read this just report here and make yourself recognizable Wink
Pages:
Jump to: