Pages:
Author

Topic: Betrayal of the ASIC manufacturers - page 3. (Read 4783 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
October 11, 2014, 12:13:57 PM
Have you felt like being betrayed by the ASIC manufacturers lately?  You are not alone.  We all feel the same way.  We, as home miners, popularized bitcoins through our supports and utilization.  It was written in stones that ASIC manufacturers produce the machine and we as home miners use them to mine.  It used to be a sin for the manufacturer to mine and compete with us. 

Now the unwritten laws are broken.  ASIC manufacturers are plainly setting up data centers to mine.  They are directly competing with us, the backbone of ASIC supporters.  They are betraying us. I hope this will lead to the collapse of btc and the eventual death of the ASIC manufacturers. 

I hope we as home miners will just dump bitcoins and let it collapse.

Please don't try to speak for everyone, especially when the majority probably disagree completely.

This thread is the equivalent of saying "I can no longer pan for gold in the creek behind my house so let's crash the gold economy!"

Bitcoin mining is moving towards more efficient, industrial scale operations. Get over it. If you didn't see that coming you are a fool.

I'd suggest you dump all your btc and exit cryptocurrencies completely because it's clearly not for you if you are calling for the death of a 5 billion dollar revolutionary currency just because you specifically can no longer make money by plugging a machine in to your wall outlet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 11, 2014, 11:18:23 AM
Have you felt like being betrayed by the ASIC manufacturers lately?  You are not alone.  We all feel the same way.  We, as home miners, popularized bitcoins through our supports and utilization.  It was written in stones that ASIC manufacturers produce the machine and we as home miners use them to mine.  It used to be a sin for the manufacturer to mine and compete with us. 

Now the unwritten laws are broken.  ASIC manufacturers are plainly setting up data centers to mine.  They are directly competing with us, the backbone of ASIC supporters.  They are betraying us. I hope this will lead to the collapse of btc and the eventual death of the ASIC manufacturers. 

I hope we as home miners will just dump bitcoins and let it collapse.
Pages:
Jump to: