Pages:
Author

Topic: Better than Bitcoin? Good investment? - page 3. (Read 665 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 06, 2018, 12:19:42 AM
If I think, depending on your wishes. Whether you want to short term or long term. If you want short term then ICO indeed nicer. but for the long term, I think quite the bitcoin more potential.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 06, 2018, 12:19:30 AM
I disagree. There is no better investment than bitcoin and Ethereum. That coin doesn't even reach the hard cap yet and you guys are declaring that its better than bitcoin. That is false advertisement. A lot coin already fails to beat bitcoin, that is not that different to others who tried to beat btc.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 12:18:15 AM
Seems like to be a good opportunity but don't think it is better than bitcoin. It may reach a hard cap but can never reach the level of bitcoin. Stop comparing bitcoin the king crypto with each and everything.
Activity: 242
September 06, 2018, 12:15:24 AM
I think it doesn't make sense to compare a new coin with bitcoin. First of all bitcoin is the leader of the pack. There are few coins which can surpass btc but still it will be very hard for them.
Activity: 50
September 05, 2018, 11:28:19 PM
There is no enough information about the ICO and still you have compared it with bitcoin. That's strange. I think no ICO can beat bitcoin just by completing soft caps or hard caps.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 09:27:52 PM
I think, right now no coin/token can be good like bitcoin as an investment. As investment, i am prefer bitcoin rather than other coin or token because its safest investment in cryptomarket.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 05, 2018, 08:23:19 PM
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
September 05, 2018, 09:16:17 PM
This cannot be easily said that this is going to be better than Bitcoin. From the progress bar this can be assumed that it might reach the soft cap but it is still far behind to reach its hard cap.

It's an ico and it's really different with bitcoin. This is another joke that has created by OP to shilling its ico, you can see how it has not yet reached the hardcap and i can define this as a marketing trick. There will be no coin to replace bitcoin and bitcoin is the only one coin that will be very useful for the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 08:47:18 PM
Great opportunity to invest? Who thinks this will reach hard cap?

ICO https://tmoney.io TMONEY is the token
There were so many project there were claiming that they are better than bitcoin and we'll overcome it eventually, but as we can see you right now there is nobody who would be at least a competitor to Bitcoin.
Besides the Bitcoin many more very nice coins for investment at this time such as the Ethereum.
Ethereum is coin with developments that continue to rise. so high-potential to generate substantial profits in the future.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 05:07:16 PM
it has that much potential to reach the position. but beat bitcoin is not that much easy task i think. but in near future hope it reach hard cap.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:28:52 PM
I just want to say don't think about it. Bitcoin not only stuck in  crypto. Bitcoin is untraceable so every big transaction occur by Bitcoin and crypto is looking for price up Bitcoin
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 04:32:25 PM
In my own opinion, there is no coin or token that can be better than bitcoin even if it try as much as it can to be better because bitcoin has a better and strong team, a very good technology and it is the most dominated coin in crypto. The more the demand for bitcoin increase which I am sure it will, the more valuable it will because as the price will continue to grow higher.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

There were so many project there were claiming that they are better than bitcoin and we'll overcome it eventually, but as we can see you right now there is nobody who would be at least a competitor to Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 05, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

thank you very muxh for the new information anyway i hope that you will find this project interesting and you will jot regret
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 05, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

i really doubt that this can be better that bitcoin so i think you can try it if you feel like it but do not give too much money on it
copper member
Activity: 111
September 05, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 03:13:35 PM
cryptocurrency and hard caps have more difference. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin will be the safest. But hard caps riches are another thing.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin will be more secure and reliable. But hard caps riches are another thing. You should be savings for future. it will give you something good.
Activity: 27
September 05, 2018, 10:26:04 AM
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin will be the safest. But hard caps riches are another thing. You have to save for the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
September 05, 2018, 10:25:15 AM
i think its not necessarily ..... if you want token or coin better than bitcoin, please search them in tokenmarketcap.
But i am don't remember about the symbol, the price 4x than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: