Pages:
Author

Topic: Better than Digitex... - page 2. (Read 350 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 105
October 17, 2018, 02:12:12 PM
Another missed opportunity to make good money in crypto. The price of the token has greatly increased. No need to get upset guys, this is not the first opportunity and not the last. Now the cryptorok has lost much in price and many coins and tokens are being traded below the ICO price, I strongly advise you to pay attention to some projects and buy their coins / tokens.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 12:55:17 PM
Same story here. I also missed the opportunity to get a piece of Digitex. Thanks for mentioning Lendingblock. I'd  better take a look into this; don't want to miss another golden opportunity.
Activity: 7
October 17, 2018, 07:03:39 AM
Grabbing on the new opportunities might get you to have a huge benefit. But there's also risk included, the increasing price might fall into ground at anytime. So, no problem in loading the bags with new offers, but only after being witty and cautious and analysing the data.
Activity: 28
October 16, 2018, 11:47:45 PM
After doing a bit of research on Lendingblock, it is clear that the Lending has got much more potential. And it is already soaring high. It will be a profitable to invest there.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
October 16, 2018, 07:44:59 PM
Forgot to add a link to the white paper: https://whitepaper.lendingblock.com/#abstract
CryptoRex
October 15, 2018, 09:07:34 AM
How I missed Digitex despite following developments around it for a while really beats me. I'll however be taking a look at this Lendingblock to see the prospects around it. It's hard find gems again in this space dominated by scam projects. Just hoping that Lendingblock becomes that gem too
It’s a true sleeper!! They just had a panel discussion with Coinbase and Liquid exchange a few weeks ago. They are definitely keeping the right company. What sold me was LendingBlocks teams experience over Digitex. The CEO  has worked at Lehman’s, Credit Suisse, and USB; as well as a partner at Deloitte. The COO is quite impressive also with advanced degrees in IT for some top universities. The team and the idea is a win for me.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 15, 2018, 08:54:18 AM
How I missed Digitex despite following developments around it for a while really beats me. I'll however be taking a look at this Lendingblock to see the prospects around it. It's hard find gems again in this space dominated by scam projects. Just hoping that Lendingblock becomes that gem too
CryptoRex
October 15, 2018, 08:45:29 AM
Been watching the incredible run that Digitex has been on for the last few months; almost 6,000%. Felt as if I missed the boat, but came across LendingBlock. Digitex will attempt to challenge Bitmex’s dominance in the BTC shorting area. However, LendingBlock will support shoring of BTC, XRP, and ETH. Humm, is this the gem I’ve been waiting for? I see much more potential in the LendingBlock platform with its focus on institutional investors over retail. After looking at the team with vast experience in both finance and tech, I’m certain that LendingBlock  is a gem for sure; and one that hasn’t gotten a lot of exposure yet. LendingBlock is still at a $2 million USD market cap!! Time to load those bag!!
Pages:
Jump to: