Pages:
Author

Topic: Better to mine or to buy ? - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 12:26:54 PM
If you have good sources like good graphic cards or low cost electricity you can mine.But in these days buy low and sell high better than mining, Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 11:53:54 AM
Mining Bcoin takes too much time, and you spend more money than you earned Tongue.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
February 16, 2018, 11:18:51 AM
I think you should stick to mining Acoins since what you've said is that the chances of gaining profits is high but if by any chance that its rate starts to decrease then i think you should switch to Bcoin. As long as one of those coins can recover the expenses used in mining, one particular example is its electricity, then you're good to go. If not then i guess the best option here is to just invest on it and see where it leads you to.
Activity: 31
February 16, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
Is anything stopping you from doing a little of both, OP?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 11:10:39 AM
I think it is better to buy any coin rather than mining not unless you have lots of money to pay for the electricity. I don't think it is practical to mine if you're after the profits you get from mining, instead of paying it with the electricity you used for mining; better invest it and buy it with the coin you think will be a good coin in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
February 16, 2018, 11:09:19 AM
Hi everybody,

I'm asking myself a question for 2 weeks. I'm mining a profitable coin (let's call it Acoin) and I want a Bcoin that has a lower profitabilty but I think it will grow a lot in this year.
Is it better to mine Bcoin ? or mine Acoin and buy Bcoin with the Acoin mining ?

Thanks for your opinion Smiley
depending on what you want, but it would be great if you have both. I mean, you can mine Acoin and you can buy Bcoin. That way you will have both. Because basically the advantage can be obtained from the highest coin prices.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
Hi everybody,

I'm asking myself a question for 2 weeks. I'm mining a profitable coin (let's call it Acoin) and I want a Bcoin that has a lower profitabilty but I think it will grow a lot in this year.
Is it better to mine Bcoin ? or mine Acoin and buy Bcoin with the Acoin mining ?

Your best bet is to join a mining pool - they switch miners to profitable coins automatically for you, depending on the difficulty and the price.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
February 16, 2018, 10:32:38 AM
The best move imo is to stick with mining Acoin because of the higher profitability. If the difference are so minimal like less than 5% I would switch to mining Bcoin. Risks are still high with mining Acoin though because conversion rates could suddenly go down. If you strongly believe that Bcoin would grow this year then go for it I think that's a reasonable decision why others still mine different coins.
Activity: 2
February 16, 2018, 09:50:32 AM
I already have a miner, I mine everyday.
I'm making 1 Acoin a month, so is it better to sell this 1 Acoin and buy Bcoin with. Or directly mine Bcoin ?

Acoin profitability > Bcoin profitability
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
February 16, 2018, 09:41:36 AM
Depending on the coin, the price of electricity, the time you have to dedicate to mining, the type of coins you have in mind, the views of the people that share your house or garage, .... If you are in doubt, buy. Mining takes time.
Activity: 2
February 16, 2018, 09:38:33 AM
Hi everybody,

Pages:
Jump to: