Pages:
Author

Topic: Better trade BTC or BNB? On BINANCE - page 5. (Read 900 times)

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
June 03, 2020, 07:50:51 PM
Both btc and bnb coin are very good for trading. Btc is used in almost every exchange bnb coin is trading few exchanges. So I can suggest 80%, you can trade for btc and 20% you can trade for bnb coin. I think, It will good for you.   
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
June 03, 2020, 12:11:22 PM
Hello, someone can explaine if is better trade in bnb or btc on binance...and when is better use BTC or BNB.
Thanks! Smiley
Why not trade both the coins and find out which works for you. Diversifying your portfolio in good coins is the best thing to do.
BNB is still has more room to grow and if you are earning more profits in BNB then you are indirectly earning more bitcoins if you trade with BNB/BTC pair.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
June 03, 2020, 11:24:39 AM
I mean, if we're talking about trading(not investing), there is no "better" coin for trading. You simply make short term buy positions on whatever coin or token that you think you can profit from. Right now I could be trading BTC/USDT and a few hours later I would be trading some random shitcoin. It's just going to depend on what trading pair I think I can make money on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 105
June 03, 2020, 10:25:55 AM
Hello, someone can explaine if is better trade in bnb or btc on binance...and when is better use BTC or BNB.
Thanks! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: