Pages:
Author

Topic: Better you can do in times of market crash - page 2. (Read 1331 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
yes you are right, for me patience, control our emotions is very important when the market goes red, because emotion is the biggest problem when tradnig, if you can't control your emotions you will never get the profit from bticoin or trading, so control your emotion when you are in market
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You forgot about buying when the market is crashing. Good advise, most of the newbies doesn't really listen to our advises when the market is crashing on what they should do.

Yeah there are a lot of things that we can do to fight against FUD but it's hard to fight it when we don't know where they are coming from.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
I have one more. When in bull market, take your capital back and put your profit in stable cryptos (Dai is my favorite) then when dip comes buy promising cryptos with it. Easier said than done.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
very good advice, but the habit I do when market crashes is to buy big coins, like BTC, ETH or EOS
now cryptocurrency is hard to guess for the short term, so I prefer to play it safe and wait for the market to recover by purchasing cryptocurrency at a cheaper price
That is a great opportunity to grab those coins and i love doing that too because it is helping me to get the opportunities that i am asking for when the market is still not crashing and all i want is to buy the big coins like at least the top 5 coins at a very cheap price and hold them for long term purposes to maximize profit.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
It's like anything else - it's a traders market.  You have to be in it to win it.  There are many Crypto day-traders doing well i'm sure, but the HOLDrs and Hopers are getting wiped out.  Use a bot or develop your own.  https://portal.totalcryptos.com/bitcoin-trend-bot
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
very good advice, but the habit I do when market crashes is to buy big coins, like BTC, ETH or EOS
now cryptocurrency is hard to guess for the short term, so I prefer to play it safe and wait for the market to recover by purchasing cryptocurrency at a cheaper price
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The best you can do in times of market crash, is to hold your tokens and coins in your wallet , and keep yourself on bounty campaign for the mean time that the market is falling down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

I try to keep calm and watch. And when there is free money to buy. More time I spend on the useful information.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Knowledge is also very vital, whenever I see red I know the green days will also come and I try not to be worried.
It is also a good strategy to set a reasonable cash out target price as the market will continue it's up and down period.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
I will take note of this reminders you have written. Being a risk taker in cryptocurrency field gives us more patience. Being optimistic that it will hit our profit is a big help for us.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Being a risk taker means you tend to accept the fact that you can afford to lose the money you have invested in. Though those steps are basics, these may help a lot of traders and investors to atleast take a look back these tips again to refresh their mindset and go back to the things they have to consider in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
The market can not collapse, you believe in it, never worry and panic and always remember that this is only part of the system and often happens instead of worrying that we need to think better. We can do when the market crashes.

it depends on which market you are talking about. bitcoin can not collapse because it has real world applications as a currency and as long as it keeps that it will stay strong and grow more.
but altcoins for instance are purely based on speculation and speculation can not keep something alive when there is no real world usage for any of them. eventually they will all collapse and disappear. there are about 1600 altcoins now and there has been about 4000 altcoins that have collapsed and died in the past few years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I just add to participate now in bounty programs so while we are now in red market we are still gaining token which tend to pump with bitcoin price goes high. Bounty is also good income so dont waste your time waiting your funds become more value. Make it  twice just do bounty
Activity: 57
Wow! Really wow! I think you already did the above methods and you already have enough learnings and profits from that principles. For me everything that you said was right but still we can't control the movement of price the pump and dump.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
    We monitored for how many months crypto market not really growing. It is always play the game of ups and down. So volatile and difficult to predict what will be the price of coins in the market next day after. And now we saw another crash of the market and most of us always asking when the market rise,others are desperate and do panic selling. In times like this what shall we do?
      I have some basic and helpful tips to share to overcome negative thoughts and become successful in cryptocurrency  whatever happens.

1.Positive mind. We should always think positive whatever happens on the market.
2.Risk Taker. When you enter in crypto world,you should know that it is risky. So you must be a risk taker person.
3.Strategy. During the market crash you should have an alternative strategy on how to earn even a little despite of the market situation.
4.Hope. Do not lose hope. Always think that everything will be alright soon and market will go back to normal.
5.Patience. This is the very important to become successful not only in crypto but in everything we do we need it. Always remember "Patience is the Key to Success"

I know there is a lot of things we can do to fight FUD in the current market situation.
Hope everyone can also share with us....

what you are conveying is something that investors should have in investing with bitcoin I'm sure that what you say can benefit in that investment
Activity: 45

The market can not collapse, you believe in it, never worry and panic and always remember that this is only part of the system and often happens instead of worrying that we need to think better. We can do when the market crashes.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
    We monitored for how many months crypto market not really growing. It is always play the game of ups and down. So volatile and difficult to predict what will be the price of coins in the market next day after. And now we saw another crash of the market and most of us always asking when the market rise,others are desperate and do panic selling. In times like this what shall we do?
      I have some basic and helpful tips to share to overcome negative thoughts and become successful in cryptocurrency  whatever happens.

1.Positive mind. We should always think positive whatever happens on the market.
2.Risk Taker. When you enter in crypto world,you should know that it is risky. So you must be a risk taker person.
3.Strategy. During the market crash you should have an alternative strategy on how to earn even a little despite of the market situation.
4.Hope. Do not lose hope. Always think that everything will be alright soon and market will go back to normal.
5.Patience. This is the very important to become successful not only in crypto but in everything we do we need it. Always remember "Patience is the Key to Success"

I know there is a lot of things we can do to fight FUD in the current market situation.
Hope everyone can also share with us....

Obviously this holds true for every kind of investment. Though bitcoin is a kind of investment where you can get profit in any time but still there is a lot in every investment, we have to be very wise while investing into any investment and I think it’s very wise to invest when the market is very low and the valuation is also not that much hiked and I think this is the best time to invest into crypto because the valuation is not that much high and we can simply owns very much bitcoin from very small amount.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Whenever there is a market crash for crypto currency you should probably do such things : You should definitely have a positive mind to come out from any kind of trouble. You have to become a serious risk taker. You should aways make your own strategies. Never to lose hope on such bad situations and finally you should be more patient like never before.
You are absolutely right fellow. For us to become successful we must have all those mentioned positive attitude. Continually believe that winners never quit.
Yeah if every trader has a positive mind then market conditions will not be as bad as this. because this condition is caused because
many investors and traders are too sensitive and easily panicked against many things. you are right. we must have patience and positive thoughts
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
It must also draw conclusions about the fact that the collapse of the crypto-currency market. It is necessary to look at the history and see what a long way bitcoin did. He grew thousands of times and the fact that he fell 4 times does not mean anything!
qell, the most common and the best do when the market is on falling or in crash is only holding. kust wait for the right time that the marlet is rising up. it is a more time to think about in what price you will sell it . just set your target price because it is very important. we know that we can't be turn into greed
Activity: 133
It must also draw conclusions about the fact that the collapse of the crypto-currency market. It is necessary to look at the history and see what a long way bitcoin did. He grew thousands of times and the fact that he fell 4 times does not mean anything!
Pages:
Jump to: