Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting 80% of my portfolio on ARK - page 4. (Read 3575 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 08:44:50 AM
Why are you so confident in this coin? It seems like a large "bet" for something that doesn't seem to have a big following.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 10, 2017, 08:26:39 AM
Where can I track the progress of Ark? I have a few of them.

Check their roadmap: https://ark.io/roadmap/

Pretty awesome to see so many things being worked on Smiley
Better buy some more if you want to make staking a serious passive income Smiley I'm buying more if it dips for sure!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 06:47:34 AM
50% of my portfolio on ARK for me Smiley
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 05:52:58 AM
Where can I track the progress of Ark? I have a few of them.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 10, 2017, 05:25:54 AM
Hey guys..

The past week I doubled up when I bought the dip at $0.4

I'm sitting at 8500 Ark, recieving more than 80 ark a month in dividents from Dpos staking... Sweet passive income.

My goal is to be sitting at 10k ark, and have the rest of my portfolio in Bitcoin..

I see HUGE potenitial in this coin, sadly it's hard to drive the price up when it's only listed on 2 exchanges.

It's still early if you get into this coin now, it's barely half a year old (from when it hit exchanges).

With smartbridges, which they recently just tested on the ethereum platform (with success), and by looking at their roadmap, I predict this coin to hit $10 in a years time.. Could be sooner, but I think that's a realistic price aim.

Ark has almost the same number of coins as ETH, so $100 a coin is easily possible down the road (Which will make me a millionaire if it happens).

There are a lot of great coins out there, including NEO.. I just dont want to invest into something that is hyped and shilled as much, because I like steady gains instead.. NEO looks more an more like the Digibyte hype train to me, and I think it's safe to say I won't put myself into a situation where I bought too high.. I'll probably eat my words, but who cares, I love ARK  and it's helpful community!

My average buy in on ARK is $0.57
So I'm in the green already, sitting comfy with my passive income that I get weekly Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: