Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting analysis things - page 2. (Read 252 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 02, 2019, 01:30:01 PM
1.flashscore.

I used flashscore back then for checking live scores when I have diffiiculty accessing livestreams and back when Google search doesn't have a live result feeds.

Aside from live scores feed, I don't know how it can be help on analyzing things.

Does the site now have new features?
I heard about this site but dont have knowledge.
Another site is very useful its sofascore.com
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 02, 2019, 01:27:40 PM
1.flashscore.

I used flashscore back then for checking live scores when I have diffiiculty accessing livestreams and back when Google search doesn't have a live result feeds.

Aside from live scores feed, I don't know how it can be help on analyzing things.

Does the site now have new features?
May 02, 2019, 01:17:47 PM
Flashscore is enough for me to do the analysis of the match that I'm going to bet although sometime I use other sources but mostly local news site that gives some prediction and analysis so I can understand it easily.

Great
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 02, 2019, 01:15:07 PM
Flashscore is enough for me to do the analysis of the match that I'm going to bet although sometime I use other sources but mostly local news site that gives some prediction and analysis so I can understand it easily.
May 02, 2019, 12:58:36 PM
I mostly bet on football and use
1.flashscore.
2.windrawin.com
3.footballtips.com
What is the best for analysis football or other sports.tell us your one??? It will help in our analysis
Pages:
Jump to: