Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL [Cricket] - page 2. (Read 37565 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 11, 2015, 02:17:27 AM
I think it's useless to bet in ipl as the matches are fixed
Kings 11 lost that match in which they did great start also Delhi after so much fight lost yesterday by 1 run
So long story short Matches are fixed..don't bet in ipl
Wait for icc cwc t20
Yes they are fixed. But you can even earn money if your choices are correct, why not go for the underdogs so that maybe you get better odds each time and you come out in overall profit?
Agreed but when we come to get any profit we have already lost more then that on other matches
I think in play is much suitable for ipl
In play is also risky. You never know who will win, they score 100 runs in first 7 overs and then they just score 60 in the remaining, crap can happen in  T20, they can even make a team with 5wickets and 1 run remaining to loose a match, betting on toss would be more appropriate, at least it wouldn't be biased.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 11, 2015, 12:58:31 AM
Kings 11 lost that match in which they did great start also Delhi after so much fight lost yesterday by 1 run
Wait for icc cwc t20
Yes they are fixed. But you can even earn money if your choices are correct, why not go for the underdogs so that maybe you get better odds each time and you come out in overall profit?
Agreed but when we come to get any profit we have already lost more then that on other matches
I think in play is much suitable for ipl
April 10, 2015, 05:31:59 PM
Wait for icc cwc t20
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 10, 2015, 04:13:40 PM
Wait for icc cwc t20
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2015, 02:03:53 PM
that was very poor performance by Kings XI and i think that was not a big total to chase. it seems fishy match Rajasthan Royals won easily that match,
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 10, 2015, 01:34:19 PM
Yesterday's game was unbelievable.
When i see a lot of close games in the IPL, it makes me all feel that something wasn't correct in the game, a team loosing by 1 run looks like bullshit to me.
I doubt they are messing up with the game again.
IPL matches are full of doubts and not fair at all, because some big bookies interfere to the match result, yesterday i choose CSK and today i am with Kings XI.

it seems Kings XI in trouble after 5 wickets down but i hope they survive and will chase that total, current odds in favor of RR, that match is still interesting.
legendary
April 10, 2015, 09:59:39 AM
When i see a lot of close games in the IPL, it makes me all feel that something wasn't correct in the game, a team loosing by 1 run looks like bullshit to me.
IPL matches are full of doubts and not fair at all, because some big bookies interfere to the match result, yesterday i choose CSK and today i am with Kings XI.
April 10, 2015, 08:54:11 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 08, 2015, 09:26:26 AM
But let him do his predictions but the picks odds must be above $2, if he win three games, then I am ready to pay him for his picks...its not easy I think, for picking favs is easy sometimes, but that also without any guarantee....any way let him pick...
April 05, 2015, 09:42:09 AM
I can post first 3 matches predictions, they will be 3/3 correct Smiley . Will anyone after that willing to pay me for my picks ?
You are giving assurance of all that will be winning odds. If I place bet and win will pay you from wining amount but if I lost then you will share damage with me ? Just simple question .
He probably wont. He wants to just earn some quick money by just selecting arbitrary teams. Don't listen to people who give you the assurance of selecting the correct team.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 05, 2015, 09:36:27 AM
I can post first 3 matches predictions, they will be 3/3 correct Smiley . Will anyone after that willing to pay me for my picks ?
You are giving assurance of all that will be winning odds. If I place bet and win will pay you from wining amount but if I lost then you will share damage with me ? Just simple question .
April 04, 2015, 02:17:17 PM
Yes. I will pay of you give me an assurance that you will pay the double that I loose if your predictions go wrong. I hope you wont tell the predictions that you got from a spam message on WhatsApp.
legendary
April 04, 2015, 01:34:07 PM
This first post has been updated with the schedule of IPL matches. (Time is according to IST)
Also I recommend everyone to bet on the team with lower odds in the first 7 days, because its a general trend in IPL that the team with lower odds wins in the beginning and as the tournament progresses the matches become unpredictable(just hope they aren't fixed).
I was following IPL before but I will keep in mind your suggestion before place my bet on any team. Mumbai Indian is also with low odds and this will be my first pick. In IPL we have all the best chosen players from every part of the world that is the reason this event seems to me more interesting. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
April 04, 2015, 01:31:54 PM
IPL is going to be more interesting than worldcup. Yeah both teams are almost equal but I would go for Mumbai Indians as this time they are going to provide us some entertainment and good match to watch and place bet on.

more interesting than worldcup? no offence but worldcup is the major tournament for cricket and also IPL got alot of issue regarding the accusation of a fixed match, IPL might be hard to bet on since the better team could be losing due to the match being fixed
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 04, 2015, 01:29:51 PM
April 04, 2015, 01:29:41 PM
This first post has been updated with the schedule of IPL matches. (Time is according to IST)
Also I recommend everyone to bet on the team with lower odds in the first 7 days, because its a general trend in IPL that the team with lower odds wins in the beginning and as the tournament progresses the matches become unpredictable(just hope they aren't fixed).
legendary
April 04, 2015, 01:27:21 PM
that thread is great place for cricket betting lovers so we can share our prediction with others for free and that is much helpful for others to bet on the right team, best of luck to all the cricket lovers.
Activity: 896
April 04, 2015, 01:16:52 PM
wow nice to see place about IPL betting discussion it seems that will going to be more interesting like world cup because IPL has big cricket stars and thrilling matches, thanks for starting that topic.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
April 04, 2015, 12:59:51 PM
I hope it will be great opportunity to get some good predictions. I am awaiting new matches next week. I like dicussion here.
legendary
April 04, 2015, 02:46:42 AM
IPL is going to be more interesting than worldcup. Yeah both teams are almost equal but I would go for Mumbai Indians as this time they are going to provide us some entertainment and good match to watch and place bet on.
Pages:
Jump to: