Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL [Cricket] - page 20. (Read 37578 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2015, 07:54:19 AM
And that's how its done! Bangladesh took all the wickets Tongue Bangladesh won by 15 runs. And I also won after having a bad loosing streak.
I was getting Goosebumps in the last stage of the match. If they wouldn't have lost the wickets then they would have chased down the total. But an awesome match and superb bowling by Bangladesh.

congrats man for your winning, i also won there to bet on Bangladesh because now they are much strong team than England, i am in profit there after loosing on South Africa.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
March 09, 2015, 07:45:33 AM
And that's how its done! Bangladesh took all the wickets Tongue Bangladesh won by 15 runs. And I also won after having a bad loosing streak.
I was getting Goosebumps in the last stage of the match. If they wouldn't have lost the wickets then they would have chased down the total. But an awesome match and superb bowling by Bangladesh.
legendary
March 09, 2015, 07:43:23 AM
At the current moment England seems to be in difficulties but still is achievable score but will not easy match . I will still say Bangladesh has more chances to win today's match.

although the score hasnt really show that Bangladesh will win the game, the odds favor bangladesh for now, which is at 1.42, a great chance to bet if i say, and 2.92 odds for england, guess ill bet bot of it, just as insurance that Englang might get some miracle

i have win on both sides, it does not matter for me, i put on Bangladesh @7.24 odds and on England @2.76 odds,
but it seems Bangladesh will win this match as after 6 down of English team.

congratulation for massive winning, Bagladesh won 15 by runs, i really dissappoitned with English team performance, Bangladesh played really well and lead to the quarter final now.
legendary
March 09, 2015, 07:27:13 AM
At the current moment England seems to be in difficulties but still is achievable score but will not easy match . I will still say Bangladesh has more chances to win today's match.

although the score hasnt really show that Bangladesh will win the game, the odds favor bangladesh for now, which is at 1.42, a great chance to bet if i say, and 2.92 odds for england, guess ill bet bot of it, just as insurance that Englang might get some miracle

i have win on both sides, it does not matter for me, i put on Bangladesh @7.24 odds and on England @2.76 odds,

incredible odds you got there, and it seems like England is currently chasing, odds favor them now with 1.72 for England and 2.1 for Bangladesh , if Bangladesh win this than you gonna get alot, i get into Bangladesh at 1.83 odds, hoping them to win
England is playing steadily now and runs are coming in each over. I feel like England started to win after I had put a bet on Bangladesh.

England require another 73 runs with 4 wickets and 48 balls remaining

Edit: I feel like ill loose this one too

it seems like you got a pretty bad luck with this world cup , anyway i made a bet for England at 1.43 odds to cover few of my loss for Bangladesh just Incase Bangladesh lost, , these world cup is pretty much surprising, when we thought this team is currently winning, there is always a surprises, like yesterday , pretty bad match from RSA

Still anything can happen.
England require another 40 runs with 4 wickets and 27 balls remaining
Every ball counts from now.
everything looking into favor of Bangladesh, English team's performance very poor,
i think Bangladesh will win this match as 8 wickets down now.
March 09, 2015, 07:18:23 AM

incredible odds you got there, and it seems like England is currently chasing, odds favor them now with 1.72 for England and 2.1 for Bangladesh , if Bangladesh win this than you gonna get alot, i get into Bangladesh at 1.83 odds, hoping them to win
England is playing steadily now and runs are coming in each over. I feel like England started to win after I had put a bet on Bangladesh.

it seems like you got a pretty bad luck with this world cup , anyway i made a bet for England at 1.43 odds to cover few of my loss for Bangladesh just Incase Bangladesh lost, , these world cup is pretty much surprising, when we thought this team is currently winning, there is always a surprises, like yesterday , pretty bad match from RSA

Still anything can happen.
England require another 40 runs with 4 wickets and 27 balls remaining
Every ball counts from now.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
March 09, 2015, 07:14:58 AM

March 09, 2015, 07:02:44 AM

legendary
March 09, 2015, 07:00:49 AM

Activity: 896
March 09, 2015, 06:48:18 AM

that is really nice odds and awesome when you have winning on both sides,
i have same on both sides that match is really interesting. Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
March 09, 2015, 06:46:10 AM

March 09, 2015, 06:45:04 AM
England require another 103 runs with 4 wickets and 12.0 overs remaining
Seems impossible.

I think I am going to win this bet- http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1Frf6PhT5MRPVcuMergx4KiwwAwewyWhbx
legendary
March 09, 2015, 06:42:54 AM

March 09, 2015, 06:39:51 AM
They have lost it. I told ya earlier. England has very chances to loose this match. Idk what has happened to the English team. The score is sadening.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
March 09, 2015, 06:07:20 AM
legendary
March 08, 2015, 12:50:34 PM
I would go far Bangladesh to place bet on as England is in very bad farm these days. They hardly succeed to save their match from Scotland.

i think Bangladesh has ability to defeat England in tomorrow, they are playing really good in that tournament, English is in very bad form.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 08, 2015, 12:22:44 PM
yep better not to bet if u think itll be -ev but i think Bangladesh might be able to walk away from this one ...

this time i will not play this game no bet on England and Bangladesh like pervious two matches happen
legendary
Activity: 1218
March 08, 2015, 12:21:10 PM
yep better not to bet if u think itll be -ev but i think Bangladesh might be able to walk away from this one ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 08, 2015, 12:18:46 PM
I would go far Bangladesh to place bet on as England is in very bad farm these days. They hardly succeed to save their match from Scotland.

The odds of Bangladesh winning are very less, but I am just going to sit this one out. Not betting.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
March 08, 2015, 11:30:11 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 08, 2015, 11:16:56 AM
Its tough match, England have talented players than Bengladesh, so if they are in form they can win the match easily, dont think bengladesh is one of the best team...
Pages:
Jump to: