Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL [Cricket] - page 39. (Read 37578 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 26, 2015, 02:27:04 AM
Afghanistan for the win today?
If I were you I would have gone with Scotland.
Afghanistan literally plays worse than a school cricket team. They are too amatuer. Ill go with Scotland.

Scotland are 144/8.
Looks like Afghanistan's bowling has won the game for them.
They still managed to reach a total of 210 runs. Afghanistan has 3 wickets left and they need 79 runs in 15overs.
Scotlands bowling also did the job.

Afghanistan won  Angry I bet for Scotland. But it`s was close match.
It was really a close match!! Only 3balls were left. Both the teams played well, at least they tried to comete with each other, they played better than Pakistan.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
February 26, 2015, 02:10:38 AM
Afghanistan literally plays worse than a school cricket team. They are too amatuer. Ill go with Scotland.

Scotland are 144/8.
They still managed to reach a total of 210 runs. Afghanistan has 3 wickets left and they need 79 runs in 15overs.

Afghanistan won  Angry I bet for Scotland. But it`s was close match.
February 26, 2015, 12:54:22 AM
odds came on Ireland at 97/4 after 25 overs , 4.33 , placed money and won Smiley

I had also done a negotiable odds bet on Ireland at 1.5x on directbet. Why didn't my bet get accepted? Are you sure that the odds reached 4.33x?

Directbet accept bet after u put negotiate odds before match, if once match starts they refund ur bet simply in 5 mins after bet placed .
Okay! So I will have to place a bet again for in play betting? And that will be refunded if my odds don't match till the end of the game?

Yes that's correct.

It is possible that the odds will never reach your target, in which case your bet will be canceled and refunded at the start of the event (if your bet was received before the start of the event), or at the completion of the event (if your bet was received in-play during the event).

Alternatively, you can use the Flexible Odds betting option so that your bet will almost always confirm.

For more details on the available betting option, please refer to :

http://www.directbet.eu/FAQ.cshtml#betOptions

And feel free to e-mail [email protected] or post in our thread here if you have more questions.
Thanks for the explaining.
Is there any way by which I can put a negotiable odds bet before the start of the event and it stays negotiable till the end of the event rather than getting cancelled when the event starts?
February 26, 2015, 12:51:56 AM

Scotland are 144/8.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2015, 08:47:56 PM

Scotland are 144/8.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
February 25, 2015, 05:00:19 PM
odds came on Ireland at 97/4 after 25 overs , 4.33 , placed money and won Smiley

I had also done a negotiable odds bet on Ireland at 1.5x on directbet. Why didn't my bet get accepted? Are you sure that the odds reached 4.33x?

Directbet accept bet after u put negotiate odds before match, if once match starts they refund ur bet simply in 5 mins after bet placed .
Okay! So I will have to place a bet again for in play betting? And that will be refunded if my odds don't match till the end of the game?

Yes that's correct.

It is possible that the odds will never reach your target, in which case your bet will be canceled and refunded at the start of the event (if your bet was received before the start of the event), or at the completion of the event (if your bet was received in-play during the event).

Alternatively, you can use the Flexible Odds betting option so that your bet will almost always confirm.

For more details on the available betting option, please refer to :

http://www.directbet.eu/FAQ.cshtml#betOptions

And feel free to e-mail [email protected] or post in our thread here if you have more questions.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
February 25, 2015, 03:32:57 PM
i didnt bet yet was looking for some advice first Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 25, 2015, 03:17:31 PM

even if u place in-play then if game is in play bet will be pending for 2 minutes then refunded, negotiate odds are just in case you think odds will increase on an event before the start of that game .
February 25, 2015, 03:11:39 PM

February 25, 2015, 03:10:01 PM

February 25, 2015, 03:06:48 PM

February 25, 2015, 03:06:28 PM

Very true Smiley , though i didnt predicted yet , will bet in-play game Smiley
February 25, 2015, 03:05:37 PM
February 25, 2015, 03:04:27 PM

February 25, 2015, 03:00:48 PM

Afghanistan vs Scotland:
Head-to-Head ODI record: Matchs: 7

AFG Won: 5 Won%: (80%) SCO
Won: 2 Won% (20%)
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
February 25, 2015, 02:18:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
February 25, 2015, 12:34:30 PM
You should bet on Ireland to recover and overhaul the UAE's total
NZ to beat Aus

i place my bet on Ireland sure much strong side than UAE,
can chase this 279 score with his good strategy.

The match was closer than everybody expected.

Still the odds on Ireland didn't reach even 1.5x they were low all the time even when the match was close.

noticed that too, i place my bet at 1.29, which is a small amount considering the close match, but still betting at such odds favorable teams makes me more comfortable
February 25, 2015, 11:18:28 AM
NZ to beat Aus

Still the odds on Ireland didn't reach even 1.5x they were low all the time even when the match was close.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 25, 2015, 11:14:01 AM
I am going with Sri Lanka on 26th, that cannot be an easy win, but sri lanka can win, but the odds are not good too low
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2015, 10:39:37 AM
NZ to beat Aus

Pages:
Jump to: