Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting on only one team to win every game? - page 2. (Read 938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Have you ever tried betting on only one team with martingale or some similar strategy?
For example you pick Leicester, Miami Heat... etc and you bet on them to win every time they play?

I don't think it would work, because you just don't have odds to double what you are betting, so martingale will not work, or your investment will need to grow even more. I'm ok with martingale but I think you still need to do the homework and use your skill to try to predict the game, and betting on all games will not work.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Have you ever tried betting on only one team with martingale or some similar strategy?
For example you pick Leicester, Miami Heat... etc and you bet on them to win every time they play?

Lol. For the first time I ever heard someone using martingale on sports betting! Grin
Do you know about the strategy or using just the term on every game you wish to play?

In other words martingale cannot be used on sports betting. And never blindly bet on any team which has won the previous match. There might be an 180 degree turn in some matches.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Might work but try using the reverse martingale instead much better just carles said low odds for the powerful team so using reverse martingale will let you earn real cash. Good luck mate
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
No team can consecutively win every game they play. Unless you bet on Barcelona to win back when they went winning all those games at home.
But no, it would not work for very long as there are ties that take off your successful percentage to be 100% correct.
i have done this last year bet on barcelona everytime they play i bet $30 with low odds , and you know my first shot was lost sigh unlucky me , barcelona lost to real sociedad 0-1 that time.

i tried again and get over 10 consecutive win but lost again , during the 10 consecutive win i earned over $40 but lost $60 because the low odds bookies provide average in barcelona match. i did not use martingale that time maybe it is the reason i am not get profit .
And i guess you didnt use handicap to gain higher odd?

The teams that wins most of their games have very low odds, and its not worth to martingale then.
but teams on middle of league dont, so you can have martingale on them Smiley
they are for sure always around 1.8-3 so you can make some money like that easy Smiley

regards.
-Katerniko1
Yes, this is also a option.
No team can consecutively win every game they play. Unless you bet on Barcelona to win back when they went winning all those games at home.
But no, it would not work for very long as there are ties that take off your successful percentage to be 100% correct.
They dont have to win every time, thats why i said with martingale strategy or something similar.

The teams that wins most of their games have very low odds, and its not worth to martingale then.
On Leicester odds are always around 2.00, so thats not true.
And you can always play handicap on teams like Barcelona or especially on Real Madrid when they play at home.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

but teams on middle of league dont, so you can have martingale on them Smiley
they are for sure always around 1.8-3 so you can make some money like that easy Smiley

regards.
-Katerniko1
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
i have done this last year bet on barcelona everytime they play i bet $30 with low odds , and you know my first shot was lost sigh unlucky me , barcelona lost to real sociedad 0-1 that time.

i tried again and get over 10 consecutive win but lost again , during the 10 consecutive win i earned over $40 but lost $60 because the low odds bookies provide average in barcelona match. i did not use martingale that time maybe it is the reason i am not get profit .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
Pages:
Jump to: