Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting suggestions - page 3. (Read 1886 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 04, 2016, 08:08:27 AM
Also betting on sports that you're interested in can bring you more fun in winnings especially now that we're in the NBA playoffs already.
Yeah i heard sports betting is the best that you can easily predict who will win but for me its not fun but you can make a profit.. also i heard toto parlay in sports betting can make more odds to win.. if you really know who will win you can choose toto parlay to make more profit..
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 04, 2016, 08:05:32 AM
2nd suggestion is afc champions league game between al nassr and zob ahan..zob ahan allready secured 1st place in group b...al nassr is out of contest and also in not so good form in local league plus 2 regulars are missing...like previous game (where zob ahan won 3:0) this one will also be played on neutral ground so betting on better team doesn't sound like bad choice..zob ahan to win at odd 2.75
May 04, 2016, 07:59:30 AM
1st suggestion is game in scotland premiership between raith and hibernian..raith have 5-2-0 score in last 7 home games..hibernian 1-2-4 in last 7 away games..hibernian have better score in h2h games but due both teams recent form i believe that home win isn't impossible at odd 4.5..1x is 2.15
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
May 04, 2016, 07:14:53 AM
Interesting thread, will watch it as I like to pick a lot of "dogs" myself, or bets like half/fulltime, complete scores , etc, for bigger odds

Yeah me too, I like to bet with a lot of risk, unless it's for my personal favourite team, just feels wrong to bet against it.
And thanks OP for starting this thread, could be interesting to see how accurate you are, keep up the good work Smiley
May 04, 2016, 07:06:56 AM
both games yesterday failed..red star 0:0 ht 0:1 ft and bayern won 2:1 but let's continue with high odds...soon suggestions for today
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 04, 2016, 06:21:10 AM
Also betting on sports that you're interested in can bring you more fun in winnings especially now that we're in the NBA playoffs already.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2016, 06:06:04 AM
Betting on sports games is the best option of betting because you can choose on which team you want to bet and putting on the better team ups your chances of winning.
So it is totally in your power to make these decisions.

True although the house edge is more in sports betting , it is always fair in sports . If we follow games correctly and have knowledge about the sports , its not difficult to defeat the house ,

If you want to start betting with the bitcoins i should try some dice games or slot games.
Many people are playing them and i see allot of people takes profit out of it may not be that you also
can have a nice profit but trying worth.
no

Add one more "no" to that , and good luck AntonioM , for your tipster service , hope you and your followers make good profit .
Activity: 364
May 04, 2016, 05:41:13 AM
Betting on sports games is the best option of betting because you can choose on which team you want to bet and putting on the better team ups your chances of winning.
So it is totally in your power to make these decisions.
May 03, 2016, 10:27:12 AM
If you want to start betting with the bitcoins i should try some dice games or slot games.
Many people are playing them and i see allot of people takes profit out of it may not be that you also
no
Activity: 364
May 03, 2016, 09:48:18 AM
May 03, 2016, 09:44:39 AM
2 years ago bayern was defeated in semifinals by real madrid...last year they was defeated in same stage by barcelona...this year is time for another defeat in same stage by spanish club again,atletico madrid...it's well known that bayern isn't team like they was 1 or 2 years ago and that guardiola is leaving at the end of season..badstuber and robben are out,boateng doubtfull...atletico wants champions league title,for their coach simeone it would be special to raise trophy on san siro..godin and carrasco are back in squad..excellent odd on away win is 7....even x2 is 2.4...worth trying
Serbian league,match between vozdovac and red star..away team is on 1st place,i believe they allready secured that 1st place,mathematically they didn't but that's league without many surprises..vozdovac is last on table..but intersting was the result of 1st game between them this season where vozdovac won 1st half and then lost at the end..they also did that against partizan..red star and partizan are best 2 clubs in serbia so smaller clubs are allways giving 110% against them...odd for ht/ft crossover 1/2 is 26.5 so it's worth trying with low stake..it's not impossible that vozdovac wins 1st half and then zvezda to score 3 goals in 2nd..i saw that many times before when zvezda played..match starts at 16:00
  Burnley must win today to reach 1st place,only two rounds left and they are very close to a title and direct promotion...they are in good form whole season and they should win against qpr who are without motivation and not in great form,3 draws and 2 losses in last 5 away games...burnley have 2-3-0 score in last 5 home games but they won 7 out of last 10 h2h games when played at home..i expect win for burnley -1.5 AH at odd 2.15
yesterday odd on dinamo bukerest to win was 3.5..today is 2.2 and it's going down..reason is that astra secure first place allready with yesterday's draw in game steaua-pandurii..astra's player were probably celebrating last night and dinamo can reach 2nd place mathematicaly...so away win is worth to try before odds drops more
I have request for Op. could you keep your betting suggestion edited in one post? Or at least clearly mark it in your posts?
Preferably if you could edit opening post with condensated info with every bet (and after mach is done mark wins)?
aren't my suggestions clearly marked? If you read you will know what is suggestion and what isn't..i don't have much time to spend on that,i have a job and 3 kids..even posting like this is over my online limits Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2016, 09:24:49 AM
I have request for Op. could you keep your betting suggestion edited in one post? Or at least clearly mark it in your posts?
Preferably if you could edit opening post with condensated info with every bet (and after mach is done mark wins)?
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
May 03, 2016, 09:22:47 AM
2 years ago bayern was defeated in semifinals by real madrid...last year they was defeated in same stage by barcelona...this year is time for another defeat in same stage by spanish club again,atletico madrid...it's well known that bayern isn't team like they was 1 or 2 years ago and that guardiola is leaving at the end of season..badstuber and robben are out,boateng doubtfull...atletico wants champions league title,for their coach simeone it would be special to raise trophy on san siro..godin and carrasco are back in squad..excellent odd on away win is 7....even x2 is 2.4...worth trying

well put, took the away/draw double chance @ 2.68  , Bayern isn't starting Muller although I wouldn't be surprised if he does come on and score, if they are down or maybe even second half.
May 03, 2016, 08:26:36 AM
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
May 03, 2016, 06:58:29 AM
Interesting thread, will watch it as I like to pick a lot of "dogs" myself, or bets like half/fulltime, complete scores , etc, for bigger odds
May 03, 2016, 06:53:51 AM
I just wanted to say that my type of betting isn't about number of wins and losses,profit is that what counts..so don't follow if you except wins every time..for that type of betting you can follow other tipsters who bets on safer bets with lower odds
May 03, 2016, 06:43:31 AM
Serbian league,match between vozdovac and red star..away team is on 1st place,i believe they allready secured that 1st place,mathematically they didn't but that's league without many surprises..vozdovac is last on table..but intersting was the result of 1st game between them this season where vozdovac won 1st half and then lost at the end..they also did that against partizan..red star and partizan are best 2 clubs in serbia so smaller clubs are allways giving 110% against them...odd for ht/ft crossover 1/2 is 26.5 so it's worth trying with low stake..it's not impossible that vozdovac wins 1st half and then zvezda to score 3 goals in 2nd..i saw that many times before when zvezda played..match starts at 16:00
May 02, 2016, 03:36:54 PM
Burnley-Qpr1:0
Astra-Dinamo4:2
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
May 02, 2016, 03:05:51 PM
Hello AntonioM I would like to suggest that you check out out VI Tipsters Championship, it would probably be a great way to promote your betting skills. Besides the possible promotion, we would still be competing to win top7 prizes, up to 1 BTC (or 2 BTC, if you play with ether), 30mBTC paid daily on our Daily Challenges, and a participation prize of 70mBTC. This s a great extra value to your bets, check us out, and I hope you join us.

Here is the link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467

Good luck to your bets, and hope to see you there.
May 02, 2016, 02:58:37 PM
after they lead at ht by 1:2 now they are 2 goals behind,4:2 is at this moment so probably neither this one want be succesful
Pages:
Jump to: