Pages:
Author

Topic: BetVIP Bitcoin Poker - Register at BetVIPpoker.com! 3 more 100mBTC Freerolls! - page 3. (Read 12445 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
great cashpoints game, took down 1st last night: won both mBit and cashpoints

Great news Moonbind!

We will have these everyday for you grinders, and they will only get better!

Regards
Jessica
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
great cashpoints game, took down 1st last night: won both mBit and cashpoints
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hello Poker Fans!

We are very excited to announce the arrival of our Cash Game Point Tournaments  Smiley

Our first one kicks off tonight at 19:30 GMT, here is how it works;

Restart your application to get the automatic update
Buy in to the tournament using Cash Game Points (Only 1 Cash Game Point for tonight's game!)
Play to win real BTC

These tournaments allow all our loyal cash players to buy in using cash game points and win real BTC! Tonight's prize is 100m BTC guaranteed!

The BetVIPpoker Team  Smiley

woohoo another great tourney! im so excited for this
Hello Poker Fans!

We are very excited to announce the arrival of our Cash Game Point Tournaments  Smiley

Our first one kicks off tonight at 19:30 GMT, here is how it works;

Restart your application to get the automatic update
Buy in to the tournament using Cash Game Points (Only 1 Cash Game Point for tonight's game!)
Play to win real BTC

These tournaments allow all our loyal cash players to buy in using cash game points and win real BTC! Tonight's prize is 100m BTC guaranteed!

The BetVIPpoker Team  Smiley
legendary
Another 500mbtc GTD maybe would be great  Wink

Hi rizkyhiw,

We will be announcing some awesome new tournaments this week, keep checking the tournament list and threads for updates!

Regards
Jessica

yes nice! i'll be there everytime ..

Hi rizkyhiw,

We will be announcing some awesome new tournaments this week, keep checking the tournament list and threads for updates!

Regards
Jessica
legendary
Hi everyone,

We have just implemented an upgrade to make your user experience even better!

Windows users will have the upgrade automatically after restarting the app. For all of you who use the Mac version, go to www.BetVIPpoker.com to download the new and improved app!  Smiley

The BetVIPpoker Team

Is there any other updates?, because I have updated the windows app yesterday.

And now I restart the app, but nothing happen. Is this just a late announcement of the app's update? Smiley

Yes, the automatic update for Windows happened yesterday - this was more for the Mac users Smiley

Kind regards,
Jessica
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Hi everyone,

Windows users will have the upgrade automatically after restarting the app. For all of you who use the Mac version, go to www.BetVIPpoker.com to download the new and improved app!  Smiley

The BetVIPpoker Team

Is there any other updates?, because I have updated the windows app yesterday.

And now I restart the app, but nothing happen. Is this just a late announcement of the app's update? Smiley
Hi everyone,

The BetVIPpoker Team

Hi Poker Fans!

We’re incredibly happy to announce that BetVIP Poker is now offering multiple deposit bonuses!

You can double your first 3 deposits up to the value of 1BTC. Simply earn enough Cash Game Points by playing at one of our many tables to release your bonus in 10 mBTC segments. The more you play the more Cash Game Points you earn!

So get grinding and you’ll be claiming your first deposit bonus in no time.

To check how close you are to clearing a Deposit Bonus, simply check in the Cashier under the Bonuses tab!

We’re looking forward to seeing you at the tables!

The BetVIPpoker Team
legendary
how much exactly 300mbtc GTD minimum players? i have twice register for it and you cancaled the event.

Hi rizkyhiw

We apologise for this! We have dropped the minimum players now so that you will be able to play. Please PM me your Poker username and we will make this up to you?  Smiley

Regards
Jessica

okay i just sent you a pm!
how much exactly 300mbtc GTD minimum players? i have twice register for it and you cancaled the event.

Hi rizkyhiw

We apologise for this! We have dropped the minimum players now so that you will be able to play. Please PM me your Poker username and we will make this up to you?  Smiley

Regards
Jessica
legendary
Hi guys,

A few of you may have experienced the error message "server detected an internal error, please notify administrator". We are aware of the issue and working to correct it asap!

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Regards
Jessica

I have got another error message when I was playing on the last freeroll. I got "Request Timeout Expired" so many times.
This happened when I clicked the "I'M BACK" button.

Hi there,

Sorry for this, I have submitted your problem to our developers and we will have this fixed in no time! Dot forget to sign up to our free rolls this week!

Regards
Jessica
legendary
Hi guys,

A few of you may have experienced the error message "server detected an internal error, please notify administrator". We are aware of the issue and working to correct it asap!

Regards
Jessica

I have got another error message when I was playing on the last freeroll. I got "Request Timeout Expired" so many times.
This happened when I clicked the "I'M BACK" button.

Hi guys,

Regards
Jessica
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
want to play the freeroll but I can't login

it says "server detected an internal error, please notify administrator"

Anyone got the same problem?

i also got this annoying error, a couple of  days ago. what i did was, i uninstall the software and install it again after pc/laptop restart. and its gone... Wink
legendary
want to play the freeroll but I can't login

it says "server detected an internal error, please notify administrator"

Anyone got the same problem?

Dear solmux,

Your account has been reward $10.00 Bonus as per part (100%) of your first deposit bonus reward.

We thank you for playing at Enterra Poker.

Best Regards
Enterra Bonus Team

Thank you BetVIP Poker!!!

BTW, what happen to the ring games promo?

It`s our pleasure KP!

Sorry for the delay in the ring games, we will have this out by the end of the week!

Regards
Jessica
Pages:
Jump to: