Pages:
Author

Topic: Between placing a wife on monthly allowance and opening business for her - page 2. (Read 173 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 107
You won’t have a more preferred one than the other as people have different thoughts and preferences. It primarily has to do with the couple getting married. They would plan and decide on what would best suit them both.
There are cases where the breadwinner makes enough money to comfortably pay off expenses and bills, save some and also put in a decent amount towards retirement. And despite that, the other spouse still works.
It all has to do with the preference of the couple and what they think would work best for their marriage.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Talking about my personal life, my wife is educated and qualified. We lived a year together after our marriage. We dated 4 years prior to that.
I never had to think about what she should do and it was her choice. She wanted to have her career. She joined a job according to her qualification and now we are 650kms away and are not going to see each other for quite a few months. I'm too mostly busy with my job and have 5 min video call in the morning and night. Surely not a ideal situation but we are working on transferring to the same place when possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 472
Now my question is between having a house wife that will take care of your home and receives monthly allowance and establishing a business of her own for her which is more preferable and why?
This should be a discussion between you and your spouse. Both of you need to determine which one is more convenient for your wife. If she is business-inclined, they could establish a business but if she is not the business might not be profitable. Another factor that will affect your decision is your financial standing. If the husband has the money to take care of the family and also be able to pay his wife's salary, then he could consider taking the option. After all, taking care of the children is a full-time job because children need all the attention.

If I can afford to take care of my family conveniently and have funds to invest, my wife will focus on childrearing. The reason why most people encourage their wives to work is because they don't have enough money to take care of the family. The wife will have to take up jobs to support the family. I don't even like women working especially when they have infant children because the children need the attention of the mother at this formative stage. Full-time jobs for women could be stressful and this can affect the family. Some children don't even know their parents because they are always in the custody of hired child caregivers.        
Activity: 1624
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
(...)Now my question is between having a house wife that will take care of your home and receives monthly allowance and establishing a business of her own for her which is more preferable and why?
This story reminds me of taking care of a child. When they are young, their parents feed them by feeding them, but over time the child needs to learn how to eat food on their own. Likewise, I think that let's have true freedom, women have their own choices, and men should be a solid support for their decisions. In every case, there are different views and prejudices in society, so we should consider that the issue of choice is that of the subjects we are talking about, not the choice for them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
Marriage is a good thing as couples are meant to come together and plan how their marriage will work out for the both of them and it is advisable to empower ones spouse more especially the wife on what she will do in other to also ease the too many responsibilities imposed by nature on men.

Now there are some men that like their wives to just sit at home, take care of the kids and home while they go out to work in other to take good care of their family. And some of them place their wives on monthly salary such that at the end of the month they just send their salaries to them. Then there are also men that prefers giving their wives money to start up a business of her own in other to assist herself and the family as well. Now some men due to the fact that they established a business for their wives doesn't really care about the wife's needs as they will assume that her business can provide her whatever she needs.

Now my question is between having a house wife that will take care of your home and receives monthly allowance and establishing a business of her own for her which is more preferable and why?
Pages:
Jump to: