Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of BANCOR ICO(One of the biggest shills ever) - page 3. (Read 8216 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
What you might have effectively done with this post is bring more attention to BANCOR. There is more then just coin creation, it is also an exchange where individuals can create "local" crypto currencies. If they raise 200 + mil and they deliver on their product it will be a pretty sound investment. Quick flippers might be out, but investors look longer term. If you do not like it, don't invest.

Do you understand how easy it is to fork a couple projects and throw this project together? They don't need anywhere close to that much $$, did you see the devs response to me? Lol.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What you might have effectively done with this post is bring more attention to BANCOR. There is more then just coin creation, it is also an exchange where individuals can create "local" crypto currencies. If they raise 200 + mil and they deliver on their product it will be a pretty sound investment. Quick flippers might be out, but investors look longer term. If you do not like it, don't invest.

I am planning to invest in bancor once I get some ETH. I am having trouble finding ETH. I don't think it is a scam.

You can address my points if you wish, I just don't like how Minereums' generated coin set up is.
You really didnt make any good points about how this is a scam? All you did was bash it and say you didnt like the answers u got from a dev?

And ur not happy with the large cap. thats understandable....but still, you fail to convince me

Bro it is 250m cap with unlimited supply first hour and then they're announcing partnership 3 days before ICO, trying to build as much hype as they can. To top it all off what they're creating is not that impressive. Do you know how much Minereum dev charged for his project? In which he completed half of BANCOR? I'm not even sure to be honest, if some Minereum person could comment that'd be nice, I think it was less than $1m.
Sounds like ur just mad they're raising a lot of money lol...

If you have anything to say that actually matters about the platform or the adoption of it. Then I'll pay attentions..

As of now, ur opinions is worthless *shrugs*

"Sounds like you're just mad they're raising a lot of money" lol...

I'm just letting people know the facts. There's a difference between fact and opinion.
Activity: 42

I am planning to invest in bancor once I get some ETH. I am having trouble finding ETH. I don't think it is a scam.

You can address my points if you wish, I just don't like how Minereums' generated coin set up is.
You really didnt make any good points about how this is a scam? All you did was bash it and say you didnt like the answers u got from a dev?

And ur not happy with the large cap. thats understandable....but still, you fail to convince me

Bro it is 250m cap with unlimited supply first hour and then they're announcing partnership 3 days before ICO, trying to build as much hype as they can. To top it all off what they're creating is not that impressive. Do you know how much Minereum dev charged for his project? In which he completed half of BANCOR? I'm not even sure to be honest, if some Minereum person could comment that'd be nice, I think it was less than $1m.
Sounds like ur just mad they're raising a lot of money lol...

If you have anything to say that actually matters about the platform or the adoption of it. Then I'll pay attentions..

As of now, ur opinions is worthless *shrugs*

Activity: 8
Sooo..do you work for Minereum orrrrr?

I have a history of shitting on Minereum
So your argument against a pretty solid looking ICO is a company you normally shit on?

Please, explain how ur logic works

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
OP IS RIGHT.
Bancor is a big scam with shills echoing each other over slack.

So your argument against a pretty solid looking ICO is a company you normally shit on?

I don't know who is behind the marketing for this coin but my god they need to raise his salary if he pulls this shill off. First they pay Crypt0 to post the yt video to shill, then announce Aragon partnership(gave them coins) to cause more hype, pin tweet of 1+ years hard work. Minereum already creates ERC20 coins. They just copied Minereum with ERC20 coins and backed them. Now they're asking for a 250m ICO, 250m!

Eyal in an interview states "making it simple to create a currency is only half the job", LOL! Look at how much funding Minereum took haha to do half the job, they want a 250M ICO. Also they will keep ~50% of the coins! This is mind-blowing. If they pull 50m in the ICO then 50m worth of coins will be created for them on top of the ICO money, check that out. Anything that goes over their cap 80% will go to a buy back which is false security and 20% will go to them just because they want some more for the heck of it.

The craziest thing of all is when I went in their slack and questioned their core developer.... I have a screenshot as well. I told him I can already create ERC20 tokens on Minereum why do I need Bancor? He said we're the first smart token blah blah.. then I asked him if he heard about Minereum and his response is "I have not but the point im saying is our token is nice since we created it."

This is ridiculous the way they're trying to abuse the crowdfunding system.

They try to make it look really complicated on their whitepaper by using a bunch of technical language, the concept of what they're trying to do is really simple though.

Bancor aims to be the creation medium behind a whole slew of new tokens representing countless new types of value. The primary purpose of this project is to allow people to create ERC20 tokens and get them backed. You can create your own crypto with your name or brand on it while also getting it backed by another coin so if it ever goes to shit it'll still have the value of that real coin. I just can't believe how much coins they're keeping for themselves and the cap price for this amount of work.

They're using BAT selling out as an excuse to completely shill their investors, check out the newbie accounts with 20 posts all on their thread.

Below is one of the marketing guys they hired who you guys may be familiar with he got fired from "Golem" for this infamous post "http://www.eddyazar.com/i-got-fired-from-my-dream-job-golem-heres-why/"

Bancor aims to be the creation medium behind a whole slew of new tokens representing countless new types of value

Below he lists the major differences vs WAVES(Not Minereum because they don't know about it)

"Bancor has two major differences to Waves here:
The first is that Bancor tokens are fully liquid from day one. So even if its some tiny token that never aims to become worth millions or be traded on a large scale... it's still always immediately exchangeable for any other coin or token on the entire Bancor network (including ETH and every major ERC20 token)
Waves has their decentralized exchange, of course, but it still requires that you find a second party to trade with, which rules out small-market-cap tokens.
The second is that Bancor is build on Ethereum tech. At the moment, that means we're backed by a more developed & successful blockchain, and therefore have a larger set of currencies and of users to launch with."

These guys must have not known about Minereum which is also built on Ethereum as well. So all that is left is to back the coins created on it, I guarantee any solid dev can accomplish this he'd probably give you more than you ask for if you gave him $1m dollars lol. They could've gotten away with this if it wasn't for Minereum because people would think it's so cool and complicated and so much work went into this.

Hope I helped a lot of people out!

Pages:
Jump to: