Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of BayAreaCoins !!! - page 2. (Read 2235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
March 26, 2016, 12:20:15 AM
Ok well you acknowledge that you never paid what you did owe from the bet.
I guess he did say the debt it "written off" and you cant chase someone for cash you have written off but his not chasing you just saying that its not safe to deal PayPal with you.

I'll leave this to you two to work out unless more proof can be brought forward.

Why not take another bet with escrow,  you could win big for little down.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
March 26, 2016, 12:18:27 AM
2. Please provide reference to when I "acknowledge" this debt is outstanding.

Roll Eyes

There's a number of public posts and this pm:

I'm ready to make a deal with you.

My signature space, if I can sign up for a good campaign like fortunejack or this one,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-xotikatv-signature-campaign-earn-bitcoins-the-sexy-way-1333794

Will make around .2 a month and can go directly to you.

Or if you want, use my signature space for your snail business or anything you like (most things), this account is just going to waste at the moment.

I'll leave it on as long as it take to get this whole thing over with. What do you think?

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 26, 2016, 12:06:31 AM
Stop with your bullshit I've paid you plenty of times during our degen clam moments without escrow. Your just mad because you were doing more paying than I was. Don't blame me for your shitty karma induced luck.

If I lose a bet... I pay. I don't get made about gambling losses.

My shitty karma induce losses... lol!  I won the boxing bet scrub.

Want to double or nothing your money using escrow?

$790x2= what you would put in escrow.

It's amazing your still in the betting mood with me. I like that. Noted.

You will have to escrow the $790x2 on our bet.

If you win the $790 owed is gone... if I win then I take the $1580.

We are both gamblers  Cool
This is about as fair as it gets, another bet double or nothing safe with escrow.

It looks to me like you have 2 options
1) Pay you debt.
2) Take the offer of a double or nothing bet.

1. I don't know the full facts and you two seem to have been friends at one stage.
All I know is what I see here and it looks like you owe BayAreaCoins $790 in btc, going by just what has been provided.

I never like to takes side in an argument that doesn't involve me but this does seem to favour BAC.

What is your main reason for not paying 2. this debt that you acknowledge is outstanding?

1. Please re-read my OP a few times if needed.
2. Please provide reference to when I "acknowledge" this debt is outstanding.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
March 26, 2016, 12:04:51 AM
Stop with your bullshit I've paid you plenty of times during our degen clam moments without escrow. Your just mad because you were doing more paying than I was. Don't blame me for your shitty karma induced luck.

We are both gamblers  Cool
This is about as fair as it gets, another bet double or nothing safe with escrow.

It looks to me like you have 2 options
1) Pay you debt.
2) Take the offer of a double or nothing bet.

I don't know the full facts and you two seem to have been friends at one stage.
All I know is what I see here and it looks like you owe BayAreaCoins $790 in btc, going by just what has been provided.

I never like to takes side in an argument that doesn't involve me but this does seem to favour BAC.

What is your main reason for not paying this debt that you acknowledge is outstanding?

March 25, 2016, 11:37:00 PM
I never gamble with funds I can't afford to lose.  Roll Eyes

This isn't entirely true because in 2013 I lost everything on Just-Dice... I used that as a fire under my ass and within 2 months I went from nothing to over $100,000.

That's a lovely story. Wait, why are you talking to yourself?
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
March 25, 2016, 11:33:50 PM
I never gamble with funds I can't afford to lose.  Roll Eyes

This isn't entirely true because in 2013 I lost everything on Just-Dice... I used that as a fire under my ass and within 2 months I went from nothing to over $100,000.

Congratulations, really, I am proud of you. Not all of us can lie and buy our ways to the top.

I'm the liar rofl!

Glad you are proud of me because it's a lot easier being a little bitch like you and not paying out.

You got no balls powder puff probably like your dad or lack of a dad.

Your mother raise you?

Your driving in the wrong direction here. Really no need to take it personal, this is all business.

See this is where you are mistaken... my business is personal.
March 25, 2016, 11:23:06 PM
Congratulations, really, I am proud of you. Not all of us can lie and buy our ways to the top.

I'm the liar rofl!

Glad you are proud of me because it's a lot easier being a little bitch like you and not paying out.

Your mother raise you?

Your driving in the wrong direction here. Really no need to take it personal, this is all business.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
March 25, 2016, 11:20:20 PM

I'm the liar rofl!

Your mother raise you?
March 25, 2016, 11:16:28 PM

Big bank takes little bank.

My spidey senses are tickling. But really, as a former friend, I highly suggest you seek some intervention for your drug and gambling addictions. You used to be cool bro.

Kill yourself fuck face.

I don't even smoke pot anymore and I never gamble with funds I can't afford to lose.  Roll Eyes

When I lose I bet I pay up instantly... made $5,000 appear over night for a Just-Dice streak bet.

legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
March 25, 2016, 11:13:54 PM

My spidey senses are tickling. But really, as a former friend, I highly suggest you seek some intervention for your drug and gambling addictions. You used to be cool bro.

Kill yourself fuck face.

I don't even smoke pot anymore and I never gamble with funds I can't afford to lose.  Roll Eyes

When I lose I bet I pay up instantly... made $5,000 appear basically over night for a Just-Dice streak bet.
March 25, 2016, 11:08:57 PM

legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
March 25, 2016, 11:07:11 PM

legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
March 25, 2016, 10:59:35 PM

We are both gamblers  Cool
March 25, 2016, 10:57:20 PM

legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
March 25, 2016, 10:55:01 PM

Send me back my dogecoins you scamming Internet thief

Your Dogecoins that you tried to pass off mixed in bunk coins on me were sold at auctions with the proceeds donated to Arkansas Children Hospital and the money raised was deducted from your $1,000 gambling debt.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11874713
March 25, 2016, 10:53:21 PM

Send me back my dogecoins you scamming Internet thief
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
March 25, 2016, 10:51:51 PM

If I lose a bet... I pay. I don't get mad about gambling losses.

March 25, 2016, 10:48:40 PM
This idiot didn't pay a $1000 bet on a boxing match and now he's upset.   Roll Eyes

Please feel free to see the references I've posted on his trust as well as the one bellow.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/justbtcme-ripping-off-donations-from-a-childrens-hospital-unpaid-1000-debt-1398871
I only know what I have read here but I would say that your an incredibly nice guy to write off that debt in the first place. $1000 is a heap of money, like 2-3 weeks wages for me.
Want to make a bet, lol. Just kidding.

I really cant see his problem here anyway.

I will bet you 1000 dollars that BayAreaCoins is full of shit.

I bet you would  Roll Eyes.

JustBtcMe will bet you whatever you want as long as you don't use escrow... don't plan on getting paid if he losses.  Roll Eyes.

legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
March 25, 2016, 10:43:27 PM
This idiot didn't pay a $1000 bet on a boxing match and now he's upset.   Roll Eyes

Please feel free to see the references I've posted on his trust as well as the one bellow.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/justbtcme-ripping-off-donations-from-a-childrens-hospital-unpaid-1000-debt-1398871
I only know what I have read here but I would say that your an incredibly nice guy to write off that debt in the first place. $1000 is a heap of money, like 2-3 weeks wages for me.

I bet you would  Roll Eyes.

JustBtcMe will bet you whatever you want as long as you don't use escrow... don't plan on getting paid if he losses.  Roll Eyes.

Har har Tongue

His problem is he won't pay his debts.  He tries to weasel out of it six ways from Sunday.  The latest offer was that if I removed my negative feedback... he'd give me his signature earnings (roughly .2 BTC per month) until the debt was paid.  He's just a cheap fuck who doesn't want to pay his gambling debts out of pocket.

PM from him:

I'm ready to make a deal with you.

My signature space, if I can sign up for a good campaign like fortunejack or this one,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-xotikatv-signature-campaign-earn-bitcoins-the-sexy-way-1333794

Will make around .2 a month and can go directly to you.

Or if you want, use my signature space for your snail business or anything you like (most things), this account is just going to waste at the moment.

I'll leave it on as long as it take to get this whole thing over with. What do you think?

March 25, 2016, 10:37:47 PM

Pages:
Jump to: