Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Emotional Scam - page 3. (Read 379 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
February 26, 2022, 09:23:32 AM
I was having a relationship with a lady who claim to be a Bitcoin broker analyst for a year
Well, i guess this was an online relationship, it is nothing unusual and fiat has been used to pepetrate this scam for a very long time, something very similar to the "princess scam". why would one even believe the story someone tells them over the internet, there has to be a level of interest in it for them, and by extension Greed, thus the end product is loss of funds.

I would not even relate this to emotion, it is sheer greed, the scammer would just basically try to create a relationship with you, but they are smart to know that is not enough, then they proceed to making you an offer, promises of you both making money together, and that is were people fall, how can you invest in a company you are not sure exists, just based on promises, that is way too easy to fall.

In my opinion the only lesson to learn here is: anything that is too good to be true, is a scam, and any offer for you to deposit some money to get a certain percentage later is a scam.
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
February 26, 2022, 09:07:38 AM
Lessons

Always learn to exclude business from relationship.
That’s a rule. Always separate personal feelings from business. Your story indicates you only talk to this person on the internet. The relationship wasn’t real, just another online dating scam. Never trust anyone you meet online they could be pretending to be someone they are not.
Activity: 12
Merit: 3
February 26, 2022, 08:21:34 AM
I was having a relationship with a lady who claim to be a Bitcoin broker analyst for a year, she told me much about crypto currency exchange and I got enlightened along the line she told me about a challenge in the crypto company and she wants to take the lead and she needed an investment of about $50,000.
well believing all she has said I did my best to invest and see her take the lead and I was to get 50% of my investment but at the end of my investment it was clear to me I was scammed and she kept requesting for more money.

Lessons

Always learn to exclude business from relationship.

always do background check before getting to invest on any business.

try to get a knowledge at list 70% and risk management of any business.

nerve get emotionally attached when it comes to business.
Pages:
Jump to: