Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Fake Bounty Reward - page 2. (Read 459 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 07:52:27 PM
Hi guys, last March 23, 2018 I received an email from [email protected] which his message states that "You are entitled to receive an advance bounty reward from (Altcoin_Name) Coin Bounty Campaing for your participation. Go to the fowling address to redeem your Bounty Reward using redeem code: wwv.myetherwallet.com#redeem-token" When you open their website it will ask to enter your Private Key and wait for 3 hours to received the tokens. So guys beware of any person who will try to ask your Private Key. I had reported this issue to the owner of the Altcoin_name and sadly I was been disqualified in their bounty campaigns...
"Wait for 3 hours to received your tokens" and that has the same mean if we are giving the time for the scammers up to 3 hours to move our balance to the scammer wallet. What a shady method by scammer in these days.
There are so many fake emails right now and be careful with everything.
thanks for all the info,
with a lot of fake gifts I think we should be careful,
I often get emails, but I first learned the contents
if they ask for a private key or offer ico that is too excessive or looks silly,
I prefer to stay away because I do not want to take any significant risks
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
April 11, 2018, 07:33:58 PM
This is a scam, usually the sender makes almost the same as the bounty or ICO that is running at that time. and my advice do not open links linked in the email, if you want to check the truth you only see the official site in the sender's email and manually open it through a new tab. And do not believe a bit if the site is very similar to the wallet site.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
April 11, 2018, 07:16:51 PM
Hi guys, last March 23, 2018 I received an email from [email protected] which his message states that "You are entitled to receive an advance bounty reward from (Altcoin_Name) Coin Bounty Campaing for your participation. Go to the fowling address to redeem your Bounty Reward using redeem code: wwv.myetherwallet.com#redeem-token" When you open their website it will ask to enter your Private Key and wait for 3 hours to received the tokens. So guys beware of any person who will try to ask your Private Key. I had reported this issue to the owner of the Altcoin_name and sadly I was been disqualified in their bounty campaigns...
don't just get fooled by some free ..   and just trust only on MEW main site bro.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 11, 2018, 12:32:45 PM
Thanks for info, I received same email and I realized that these are scammers and deleted immediately. There is a lot of scammer at this market, people must be careful about this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Thanks for this info
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
April 11, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
When you open their website it will ask to enter your Private Key and wait for 3 hours to received the tokens.

One should be an idiot to give somebody his private key - it's like giving your banking card pin or cvv code.
Internet has been widespread for over 15 years already, but they still hope to find some "easy meat" to cheat on.
I wonder where all these scammers get their e-mail lists from?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 11:18:09 AM
That is so predictable to be scam. First of all, legit rewards will ask for your address but not for your private key. Never trust ICO or people who are requiring you to enter your private key. Scammers have a lot of way just to deceived people
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
Isn't it weird that they give away free coins and they even mail you to get that reward  Cheesy I think if you very into such airdrops, bounties etc. Use another computer that you don't do something about your wallets.

Scammers are doing everything to surely persuaded someone and this kind of thing is very normal to Cryptocurrency space where they will give certain tokens that doesn't any value at all so they can persuade someone in giving them any amount, Or even your private key which is obvious and anyone can really have an idea that certain thing is a scam or a fraud!
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
April 11, 2018, 11:12:24 AM
There are so many of this kind of scammer they are sending email to there victim like that and asking your private key even in slack and telegram they are also usualy doing that send you a messege.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
April 11, 2018, 10:54:09 AM
Isn't it weird that they give away free coins and they even mail you to get that reward  Cheesy I think if you very into such airdrops, bounties etc. Use another computer that you don't do something about your wallets.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
April 11, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

I will never trust any company or person that ask my private key its like giving away all your funds to your wallet, this is a big no no people should educate himself that private keys are private property, even asking your private key is a big no no it's a sign that its a scam project.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
April 11, 2018, 10:40:52 AM
Nowadays scammera are trying new methods to scan your data and taking its advantage. These emails fraud are categorizee under fishing method of scams.You need to be aware about such things and most of all you should never give your codes and private keys to anyone for such fake rewards.They ask for 3 hours to transfer your all money to their account.Avoid such scammy mails if you want your money safe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
April 11, 2018, 10:15:34 AM
Becarefull they probably want to hack you through phising or they want to know your id. Bpunty manager will never email bounty hunter for claiming the payment. It will be done automatically i always do bounty and never give anything through email.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 09:47:13 AM
could've been ascertained it was a scam. When did receive a gift then surely based on following an activity or registration and do not need to enter a private key. just ignore that kind of stuff for the sake of its own security.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
April 11, 2018, 09:28:12 AM
If they ask for private key or account password etc  Always avoid such airdrops or bounty.
No one is ask the private key and account password. But many beginners are wrongly paste the private keys in some bounty campaign. This is main reason to hack the private account but some fake airdrop and bounties are not a easy to identify in crypto platform because many trust projects also failed in anytime so suddenly close the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 07:05:21 AM
Scam again, nice information friends, I hope my friend lebiv cautious of us should be better at analyzing ico altcoin or his team of developers, than it happens again, because I've felt it, and I have to restore my psychology for several months, hopefully we can be more careful again
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
April 11, 2018, 06:46:01 AM
I get dozens of emails like this every day..They get our information from the spreadsheet of bounty campaigns..It can be dangerous on an intense and irregular day..I delete without opening all.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 06:38:31 AM
scammers commit fraud not only by email but also by telegram, they claim to be part of the Team of an ICO project, they offer tokens and lure us to follow them.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
April 11, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

Good that you have initiated to alert the members in this forum to know about this fake bounty reward scam. Just want to keep the members updated is to keep away from these type of scammers. Listed below some known scammers to keep away.

Avoid NewBie bounty manager program's
Avoid high rewards from NewBie bounty managers
Avoid advance bounty rewards emails or advertisements
Activity: 175
April 11, 2018, 06:19:58 AM
Fake rewards and fake bounty are everywhere they fool people they are waiting people's money,time and effort but there are also many that are legit/true.All we have to do is be careful in choosing.Good luck to the where you invest.
Pages:
Jump to: