Pages:
Author

Topic: BEWARE OF HUNTER'S SYNDROME.... - page 3. (Read 415 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
April 23, 2020, 02:22:21 PM
I do not think that anything of that sort exists, regarding your allegation of bounty hunters being greedy i think asking for their rightful reward after following all the rules and performing all the tasks for months, everyone has the right to ask for reward, just imagine at your workplace your company does not pay you after taking work from you after a month, would you as for your salary or not? What if the company then calls you greedy, how would you feel then? Just sit back and think. And yes, lastly i would say that if someone breaks rules and tries to cheat or fale things then such person should not be rewarded but it is the right of each and every bounty hunter to be rewarded on time and the amount should be good as well.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
April 23, 2020, 02:12:34 PM
Why do we blame hunters and not the project teams for some initiatives taken by them. But also many thinks crypto hunters are greedy and cheaters but I see it as smartness, they always find loop holes to get their way through. Some finish a project and are richer than most investors(Hunter's Syndrome)  Grin. So I always say don't feel sorry for a hunter since as their name suggest they could easily kill a project with one shot lolx. Sometimes I just follow project campaigns  rules and laugh:
* Some years ago many project had no KYC
*Now various project are doing all sort of KYC from ID's, passport, videos, audios etc yet still HUNTER will Always be a HUNTER
All that a HUNTER want is to make his or her lifetime MONEY from a single project through any fair and foul means.

I know a time will come we will have to follow up in person's to company's office  for our reward to curb this behavior.
How can we cure or tame this Hunters Syndrome?
This is a wrong assumption.
A hunter cannot make lifetime money from a single project when he is not the owner of that project.
If you own a project and you have most of the tokens in your possession, then you might say that such a person will make lifetime money from it, which is like a retirement fund.
Most times, hunters try their luck on projects, perhaps they will get a substantial reward from it, seeing that a well-paid bounty these days is not so common.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 23, 2020, 01:51:21 PM
I do not think that this can be fixed. For a year I see that people constantly write about the problems associated with bounty campaigns and I believe that nothing will change. Everything will become harder. I'm afraid that next year the bounty hunters will receive less and less money
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
April 23, 2020, 01:17:11 PM
Pretty sure there aren't any bounties currently in operation that will pay out lifetime amounts of money for simple bounty tasks, regardless whether they're cheating the system or not.

Even some of the best bounties back in 2017 didn't pay out lifetime amounts of money unless you live in a third world country and consider less than $10,000 to be enough to last a life time.

Realistically, hunters might as well do whatever they can to get the advantage. The vast majority of bounties are completely worthless so there's really no harm in gaining an edge over something so likely to fail.

Anybody with any intelligence would take the time they spend bounty hunting and actually work on something fruitful—like learning a new skill or developing business relations.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 23, 2020, 01:13:52 PM
But in 2020 I doubt any bounty hunter will make such huge amount compared to the investors or the project team because the quality got reduced in a huge amount not the rewards so bounty hunters are not in their golden run and being a bounty hunter will give more mental stress due to lot of scam projects and efforts wasted.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 23, 2020, 01:07:41 PM
Wow you're wrong. Every hunters aim is not to make gains through any means possible out here. People carry out their tasks faithfully till the end of a campaign. Every worker deserves their pay. Hunters are paid promoters no need hating souch on them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
April 23, 2020, 01:00:58 PM
Why do we blame hunters and not the project teams for some initiatives taken by them. But also many thinks crypto hunters are greedy and cheaters but I see it as smartness, they always find loop holes to get their way through. Some finish a project and are richer than most investors(Hunter's Syndrome)  Grin. So I always say don't feel sorry for a hunter since as their name suggest they could easily kill a project with one shot lolx. Sometimes I just follow project campaigns  rules and laugh:
* Some years ago many project had no KYC
*Now various project are doing all sort of KYC from ID's, passport, videos, audios etc yet still HUNTER will Always be a HUNTER
All that a HUNTER want is to make his or her lifetime MONEY from a single project through any fair and foul means.

I know a time will come we will have to follow up in person's to company's office  for our reward to curb this behavior.
How can we cure or tame this Hunters Syndrome?
Pages:
Jump to: