Pages:
Author

Topic: BEWARE OF IEO - page 12. (Read 1408 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 05, 2019, 01:11:55 PM
So do not overdo something extraordinary because it is not very good where they are not ready to face a very wild market and the responsibility that must be done, indeed most people here have been disappointed with the increasingly bad ICO and I cannot assume the IEO as superheroes or saviors for everyone, so we see that they won't last long if they don't do good procedures, we see how far they go.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
April 05, 2019, 01:07:03 PM
I think the IEO is better than ICO and makes people trust investment again, so don't scare people here so that they don't participate in the IEO, instead IEO is better for now.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 05, 2019, 01:03:15 PM
The IEO did come very amazingly, it looks like a "superhero landing" but I am not easy to be directly interested in the IEO, I still prefer ICO, as evidenced by the project I have chosen now, I still prioritize ICO because even though ICO almost dies but it is only because bearish impact so that when the market recovers, the ICO will recover and will return to being a field for profit
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
April 05, 2019, 12:59:53 PM
so what different about another like BNB or ZIL even ETH.
did u think people is too stupid buying these coin more than 10x ico price ?
my opinion, its doesn't matter if we still get a profit,even if just 1-10%,at least we got profit.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 05, 2019, 12:58:21 PM
I guess it is time for people to wake up to the reality that IEO is no better than ICO,some seeing IEO as a better option to ICO but like you rightly said,it can be more dangerous,it is just another way to scam people and it will surely get worst very soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
April 05, 2019, 12:50:22 PM
The most dangerous thing in life is not to be able to see ahead of time,if you can't see ahead of time,you will always be cut up in the mist.So many are tired of ICO,as a matter of fact, ICO is almost dead,then came IEO presenting itself as a saviour of those investors that have suffered as a result of ICO,looking so tempting because some big exchange are backing it up,but i tell you,it can be more dangerous than ICO if you are not smart enough,atleast in the case of ICO,if price dump,it will dump on everyone,meaning there were some level of transparency,but for IEO especially with the big exchanges,the only thing we get to hear is that,it was sold out in seconds thereby creating an atmosphere that will make everyone to be looking forward to buy the moment it hit exchange,and the selected set of whales (hmmmm),who are already holding on to the coins are also ready to dump on people at a ridiculous price at exchange,after dumping it on people,then come a dump in price because the coin itself does not worth the price in the first instance,but because so much hype has been created in order to enrich themselves.I hope someone will wake up and not be cut up in the pool of loss.
   My candid advice,if you can't get it at IEO,don't be fool to buy at a ridiculous price the moment is listed. The rich are getting richer,don't be trapped.All the best.
Pages:
Jump to: