Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of lying project team - page 7. (Read 928 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 260
April 30, 2020, 02:08:36 PM
The project may say that and if you are an investor, you shouldn't believe that right away. Because if it's just words without clear action or evidence then all is just bullshit

Listing announcements prior to listing is not entirely bad, unless the team lied about it. For a team with good strategy and planning, i think the best way to put it is "we will be listing in a top exchange" without mentioning the name of the exchange since some exchanges do not permit disclosure before listing. This pre announcement can even create hype around the coin, hence boosting price.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
April 30, 2020, 02:03:58 PM
I think if a project like this is deliberately to attract investors in order to get a big profit. indeed we should if we want to become investors must be more careful and not be fooled
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 30, 2020, 12:56:32 PM
I've seen few projects that decieved investors into thinking that they will list on binance or okex and Kucoin without these exchanges confirmation, my advice is once a project claim they are going top exchange do not hesitate to go to the top exchange social media, if the listing is legit the exchange will atleast say something about it. Wise up
Dont believe them when they say they will be listed. Those are opportunist people. How come that they are so plainly vulgar that they will be listed? Any project can say that anf the truth is they will never be.

People nowadays are easily attracted to these scheme. Isnt it much better if they can wait the official listing? Hate those freaking scammers. Using top exchanges to lure newbie investors. Today no one seems to be trusted in cryptoworld so beware.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
April 30, 2020, 12:52:57 PM
The project may say that and if you are an investor, you shouldn't believe that right away. Because if it's just words without clear action or evidence then all is just bullshit
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
April 30, 2020, 12:02:38 PM
I've seen few projects that decieved investors into thinking that they will list on binance or okex and Kucoin without these exchanges confirmation, my advice is once a project claim they are going top exchange do not hesitate to go to the top exchange social media, if the listing is legit the exchange will atleast say something about it. Wise up
I agree with you, in fact I see some projects posted on their website that they will list on Biance, but the result is a trick to attract less knowledgeable investors.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 30, 2020, 11:18:46 AM
Most of the projects are doing that to attract more people to support their project and another way to know if their announcement is legit or not it is better to wait for the official announcement of the exchange through their social media and any other channel to determine the legitimacy the announcement of the project.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
April 30, 2020, 11:10:03 AM
This is a fact, most times when you see a project claiming they will list in binance or the likes of them,then just know they are Upto something else,this when you really need to carry out some research to know if it's the truth or not and go find out other things which might be false that they have promised just to attract investors.
All exchanges has a support system, if you are interested to invest in a project and they announced that they are going to be listed in a particular exchange, better send a ticket to that exchanges to make a clarification if the project will be listed, trust is very important if you are going to trust them they should be honest and transparent.
Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 30, 2020, 11:06:01 AM
Official announcement is very very important in crypto space, if any project claimed they are going binance or huobi just wait it out and to go Twitter account of binance to check, the binance team will announce the same news, if you don't see anything like that on their Twitter it's a lie
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
April 30, 2020, 10:58:16 AM
This is a fact, most times when you see a project claiming they will list in binance or the likes of them,then just know they are Upto something else,this when you really need to carry out some research to know if it's the truth or not and go find out other things which might be false that they have promised just to attract investors.
for experienced traders and investors they will understand that it is only an uncertain plan because all scammers already know that a Binance exchange place that has a good reputation and can be trusted by many people to be able to raise the price of coins when registered at the Binance exchange so many use the name Binance to influence new traders.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
April 30, 2020, 10:49:09 AM
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
April 30, 2020, 09:30:34 AM
that is one way or project strategy now, you have to really understand about it if you want to invest there, everything has to be learned,
about their tokens and what their vision is going forward, good luck
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
April 30, 2020, 09:12:48 AM

Some exchanges have committed, to listing a project in their IEO that is to help the project gain momentum in their crowdfunding, some exchange has a nondisclosure, and some exchange is all out to help the project, the success of the project is also the success of the exchange.
Be sure to confirm that they are going to be listed some project use exchanges to deceive investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 30, 2020, 07:55:40 AM
Obvious as it may sound the most important person when you invest in a project are the people who will be executing the visik and spend the money.so be extremely cautious.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
April 30, 2020, 07:08:19 AM
Sometimes some exchanges tell if a tokens/coins will be listed in the near future while the project has announced or plans to list on the major exchange since they finished launching ICO/IEO. I take the example of hitbtc, the exchange tells if it will list tokens/coins in the next few days after the project team announces it on their channel/social media.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
April 30, 2020, 04:44:11 AM
Based on my experience, the projects which get listed on top Exchanges in the future usually tell they cannot disclose any listing infortmation before the listing itself.
Yes, and that is fair to say because registering a new project on the above exchange is clearly not easy and not simple, because they (the Exchange) have special requirements to want to register the project in their exchange.
Of course, it is clear that each project is accompanied by certain difficulties, subject to very strict conditions for listing when it comes to very rated cryptocurrency exchanges. but you still need to be aware that many developers manipulate information by listing on famous barges long before this happens.
Activity: 1050
April 30, 2020, 03:50:50 AM
Based on my experience, the projects which get listed on top Exchanges in the future usually tell they cannot disclose any listing infortmation before the listing itself.
Yes, and that is fair to say because registering a new project on the above exchange is clearly not easy and not simple, because they (the Exchange) have special requirements to want to register the project in their exchange.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 30, 2020, 03:26:18 AM

Unfortunately, the situation you mentioned is something we have encountered frequently recently. For this reason, as I always say, I want to say it again, if you are going to invest in a project or spend time in its campaigns, you should definitely do a detailed research on that project. In such cases, you should not believe the alleged false statements unless the official sources share approval or information. With just a few minutes of research, you can get information about the project, maybe you could have saved thousands of dollars in money.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
April 30, 2020, 03:23:12 AM

Seriously I am not being surprised or deceived with these kind of blatant lies from project teams anymore, just because I have seen a whole lots of them with lots of vague promises.  I used to tell some of my friends, look, when promises are too much from a project, then one needs to be careful. Those are just strategies to lure people into investing in their scam projects.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
April 30, 2020, 03:13:13 AM

They are joking, listing on big exchange like binance or kucoin will cost a lot of money unless they have the product and adopted by peoples already. Usually they use that strategy to attracts peoples to buying their coin and think they can sell it higher.
I prefer to join the project which growing naturally, not because listing on big exchanges.
Yes for binance but not for kucoin. Binance takes million dollars to be listed on its platform while kucoin was charging some bitcoin only to list your token on kucoin exchange site. There are so many projects used fake claims to gained the attention from the users. It's a fake claim and that idea has already used by so many scam projects.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
April 30, 2020, 02:51:28 AM
No wonder most of the scam bounty campaigns i joined before promised to list their coins on high volume exchange and after that no more news about the exchange then they disappear with investors money.

And its all because of the NDA they lied to bounty hunters, we all have experienced the same thing and look where they are now. We didn't get a single satoshi of their coin, we didn't even receive a bounty token.  They are still up today making bounty hunters busy promoting the projects they promised to be valuable all because of the masternodes and buy back feature.
Pages:
Jump to: