Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Olymptrade - page 2. (Read 399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
April 26, 2019, 04:37:17 PM
Most of the exchanges we have in existence are being manipulated and we all just have to careful about the activities of this exchange in order to to loss our funds, one thing we should know is that once our many is there, then that money automatically ceases to be your own but their own which is very bad because we don't know what could happen tomorrow, my advice for us is to trade wisely and do our best to observe shady activities.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
April 26, 2019, 04:15:13 AM
It is a demo and not everything you do there will be as the same perfectly with the real application with your deposited amount. I haven't heard about olymptrade but thinking as if they are manipulated, you should stop using them already.
But try to look also on the way you trade, maybe the market by that time wasn't really so good and you are in bad timing to trade.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
April 25, 2019, 11:14:13 PM
how you can be sure about that olymptrade manipulate the chart?
maybe your method to trading just not good like other people who are trading expert on olymptrade

i watch a few of youtube video regarding olymptrade and it seems that website is legit
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
April 22, 2019, 05:27:42 AM
Am I the only one who ve noticed some kind of manipulation in Olymp trade?  Traders beware  ,I decide to give trading a try due to the present market conditions we are in so I start using olymptrade demo account, and guess what?  I managed to double the demo account t balance with tools available on the platform so after two weeks of trying to get good with the demo account I deposited 100$ ,even with minimum 1$ trade fee I lose my 100$ like I'm new to the app, I switched back to demo and I keep winning  ,lol it's just crazy,that app is manipulated
Pages:
Jump to: