Pages:
Author

Topic: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! - page 2. (Read 251 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 04:08:33 AM
Also scammers on the Telegram. There are tons of them!

They write admin's nicks in the 'about' section of their profile and sending PMs about the last post you wrote in a certain group to start a conversation! Be aware.
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
July 12, 2018, 11:18:59 PM
If you are a BITCOIN user, of course you should know the negative and positive impacts of BITCOIN, not only that, you also have to be careful as a BITCOIN holder, a lot of scammer ways to get your BITCOIN, including PHISING, EXCHANGE FAKE, WALLET FAKE, PONZI, CLOUD MINING and so forth. The fantastic price is one of BITCOIN's traits which is what BITCOIN is so popular for, and public interest in Bitcoin continues to grow rapidly into a fertile ground for many con artists. Generally, they take advantage of the ignorance of interested people but do not really know Bitcoin. A little explanation of their ways to get your BITCOIN in my opinion is ...

1. PHISHING, one they often use is phishing, Be careful when you click on links from email inbox or ad sentence on various sites on the internet. A scammer who runs a phishing method will direct you to a fake page that looks like an official site belonging to a trusted company. If you have been deceived, you can be hooked to register on the fake website, malware, or even loss of Bitcoin.

2. FAKE EXCHANGE, If you find ad phrases like "Buy Bitcoin 5% lower than market price. Achieve Big Profits ", then feel free to move away from him immediately. It is one of the scammer marketing strategies that want to deceive prospective clients with the lure of unrealistic big profits. As far as I know if you log into Bitcoin Exchange look at the domain to make sure it is fake or original, If it only starts with "http: //" instead of "https: //, then Bitcoin Exchange does not have a reliable security protocol. To take safe steps, immediately leave Bitcoin Exchange so know the quality of the domain.

3. WALLET FALSE, Recognizing Bitcoin wallet scam is harder than unpacking Bitcoin Exchange scam mode as I understand it. This is because the wallet does not deal directly with the sale and purchase of Bitcoin, but the storage system only. However, users can lose a lot if the Bitcoin that has been collected suddenly stolen or diverted by a wallet providers who turned out to be a scam.

4. PONZI, Ponzi Scheme is a form of scam in the form of fake investment. Scammers who run this business model claim to be able to double the money in an instant, without any conditions, just by sending your money to them. In the case of Bitcoin, which is promised to be multiplied of course is the amount of Bitcoin itself. Another characteristic that is always embedded in Ponzi-shaped scams is the affiliate or referral feature with the downline system. If you understand the risks of money games or have followed the various cases of MLM fraud, it will be easier for you to decipher the depravity of the Ponzi scheme promising additional money just by multiplying affiliates, without selling any products.

5. CLOUD MINING, Cloud mining is a gathering place for Bitcoin miners who share hashpower. Here, those who do not have enough resources can raise funds to hire the super tech devices required in the Bitcoin mining process. Not all cloud mining is a scam, because there are some that proved valid and indeed bring profit to its users. However, there is also a cloud mining scam that if used only give very little results, or even not share profit at all.

I warn again to be careful if you are the owner of BITCOIN, so far I only know a little about the scammers, I apologize if there is a misunderstanding in this thread, and say thank you for your time.
Pages:
Jump to: