Pages:
Author

Topic: BEWARE of Telegram Group Member adding services - page 2. (Read 308 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
So basically, instead of inviting a Telegram member to a Channel or Group, you message them directly? That's your service?
Activity: 209
Merit: 14
But there are topics in this section about this issue. That is why I wanted to warn people. I have just edited my post to make it belong to this section.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
I guess this shouldn't belong to Services section, it's more on Service Discussion, Beginners and Help or in Reputation board. You may move this one to a related board, just click the "Move" button that is found on bottom left of your screen.
Activity: 209
Merit: 14
Hello,

I am an active telegram marketting service provider and I strongly do not suggest to use member adding services. If you add anyone in your group unwillingly, they either hit spam button or start sharing unrelated advertisements in the group. Very few of them asks what is the group about and the group gets banned because of people hitting spam buttun in a few days.

Also, If someone added you in a group chat, leave immediately. It is 99% scam. This is how people scam others. They usually showi some proof of payment with fake screenshots and giving false statements with a few other accounts they own. So simple. Noone will send you 10 ETH If you send 1 ETH? Why would anyone do that?! Dont be fooled by these people. Think it this way. If you find a service that doubles your crypto, would you tell it to everyone or would you use it to make you rich?

Repeating one last time, If you have been added in a group, hit the spam button and leave.

Just adding this to make sure that this post belongs to service section: If you need to advertise your project or group on telegram, we can send custom private messages. We can send your custom message to millions on telegram and we charge 1.2 btc for 1 million messages. We can target users as you want. For example, if you want crypto member, we get user ids from binance, okex groups etc. We can target any field. If you would like to talk about the promotion, please follow the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/inviting-and-spam-in-telegram-5031665

This post should stay here to warn people. Not advertising. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: