Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of YoBit exchange everyone - page 2. (Read 18368 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
Well, if multiple complains come about any single site or institution, then it would be better to avoid it or at least become very aware about it. It might also be a duplicate scam site. So if such accusation arrives, then it's really tough luck.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 04, 2018, 01:13:07 PM
I just want to warn everyone.  YoBit blocked my account for no reason.  They now ignore me and basically stole my funds.  There are way too many good exchange to use so BEWARE.  I reported some strange price activity and they blocked me.  NOT A GOOD EXCHANGE TO INVEST WITH.

Binanace, Cryptopia, Coin Exchange, STEX I have had no issues with and no strange pricing activity.

Just sharing to help everyone out there.
I would ask you this. Why did you tend to use up this exchange? yet you are already suit yourself into top exchangers and now you tend to use yobit directly without even making a single google search about the reputation of this exchange.Just try to type Yobit scam and you would see on your very own eyes on how many issues do have this exchange even upto these years of operation.No proper research would lead into a costly lesson learn.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
October 04, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
I also trade in yobit but i am very thankful that i traded safely. If yobit is really a scam. Then why there are still many people trading there.
People trade on Yobit because it's one of the very few exchanges with fairly decent volumes (not sure how much of these volumes are fake, probably a lot) that keeps listing utter shitcoins, and one of the very few that still doesn't want to implement any sort of verification policies. In other words, the noobs trading there have not much of an option other than to stick with Yobit.

I think you should be careful if you trade on yobit.
I think, or more precisely said, I know for sure that Yobit will eventually implode out of nothing. It's either going to run off by itself, or be shut down by authorities to become the next BTC-E/WEX that will soon yet again implode. Don't play Russian roulette with your money.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 04, 2018, 06:02:02 AM
That a bad news i taught Yobit should be a good exchange but the report am getting about them makes me feel terrify... That why it not always advisable to keep your coin in any how exchange we really need to be careful scammers are now using different means to cheat people.

This is not a good news for the Yobit and users if it happens to users. Just sometimes when the exchanges become big they cannot manage it due to too much work or unable to handle such huge work. Then this exchanges take the customers for granted and in between this give rise to other exchanges to grow and create better services than what yobit might be giving.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
October 04, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

Yobit has been reported so many times due to many problems, people categorised yobit as a bad place to trade, the customer support really terrible, it's not a scam exchanges, but it got a bad reputation, I traded a lot of times in yobit and still fine, but people still need to be careful, don't put too much fund in the exchanges

YoBit have one big problem and that is their support which actually does not exist, so if you have any problem on this exchange the probability of successful solving for user is very small. In case when user is insists they just block him and solve problem in this way, since they do not take care of their reputation we can only expect even more cases like this.

The conclusion is very simple, it is best to avoid this exchange - especially with big deposits, there are many good crypto exchanges for trading with far better user experience and much better reputation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
October 03, 2018, 08:37:11 PM
That a bad news i taught Yobit should be a good exchange but the report am getting about them makes me feel terrify... That why it not always advisable to keep your coin in any how exchange we really need to be careful scammers are now using different means to cheat people.

Yobit has been reported so many times due to many problems, people categorised yobit as a bad place to trade, the customer support really terrible, it's not a scam exchanges, but it got a bad reputation, I traded a lot of times in yobit and still fine, but people still need to be careful, don't put too much fund in the exchanges
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 07:04:31 PM
I also trade in yobit but i am very thankful that i traded safely. If yobit is really a scam. Then why there are still many people trading there. I think you should be careful if you trade on yobit.
Activity: 532
October 03, 2018, 06:29:37 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 03, 2018, 06:19:33 PM
A lot of complaints on YOBIT exchange on this forum but I have successfully traded about 3 to 4 times on it without any issues in depositing or withdrawing. I think the people making those complaints are the bad guys and YObit is not letting them get their way through hence they tend to tag them as scam.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 03, 2018, 06:05:00 PM
I just want to warn everyone.  YoBit blocked my account for no reason.  They now ignore me and basically stole my funds.  There are way too many good exchange to use so BEWARE.  I reported some strange price activity and they blocked me.  NOT A GOOD EXCHANGE TO INVEST WITH.

Binanace, Cryptopia, Coin Exchange, STEX I have had no issues with and no strange pricing activity.

Sorry about the loss, definitely I don't make use of yobit right from the very beginning I created an account there and I keep having this errors I let go and never to get close to it the only true Exchangers I was recommended is bittrex and binance for my trading. Is good everyone take note of most EXCHANGERS today.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
October 03, 2018, 06:01:01 PM
Even Last year, Many people claimed Yobit is a scam Exchanger. They take users fund and block without any reason! That's why Exchngaer like Yobit and hitbtc, everyone shouldn't deposit a big amount there. Though Hitbtce overcoming their negativity but Yobit is a great scam Exchanger and today I received an email that Their token sale will be starting very soon! Don't know about that mail but we should avoid Yobit exchanger.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
October 03, 2018, 05:59:32 PM
If I have need to trade my coin on tonight and the coin is not listed anywhere else, I treat it as I would treat a cold shower, go in quickly and come out as fast as I can, I use yobit as a last resort and I generally do not leave my cash on the exchange. I would suggest you don't send something of substantial value to the exchange. Too many complaints against  them.I am yet to have any of funds trapped  so far, I hope I don't. Just cautious
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
October 03, 2018, 05:55:05 PM
wierd. I have no isses so far with yobit. ( even when i sold massive amount of dimecoin this january)

Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 05:50:36 PM
I just want to warn everyone.  YoBit blocked my account for no reason.  They now ignore me and basically stole my funds.  There are way too many good exchange to use so BEWARE.  I reported some strange price activity and they blocked me.  NOT A GOOD EXCHANGE TO INVEST WITH.

It's not new. I had experienced it myself that I could not withdraw my funds in yobit exchange until now. That's why as much as possible I don't want to use yobit exchange
Activity: 9
October 03, 2018, 05:12:45 PM
Hi again, In response to my comment of suspicious activity on YoBit.  I posted a trade and some "bot" or YoBit themselves or something kept pushing the price down and even when I left for 24 hrs then re-posted the suspicious trade re appeared.  When I reported it to YoBit they blocked me from my funds and now ignore every attempt for me to access my account.  Thanks goodness I have a very small amount but I don't like thieve and the way they treat customers so this is why I warn everyone.  Way too many good exchanges than to deal with YoBit I say.  Happy trading to all though
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
October 03, 2018, 02:48:29 PM
I received such an e-mail ... And to be honest, I find it a little ridiculous))

These guys still can't get enough.  Sad I'm sure one day they will collect the maximum contributions from the users of the exchange and will "disappear" by chance. They are so well thought out that they cannot be held accountable ...
Activity: 840
Merit: 117
October 03, 2018, 01:41:56 PM
I heard that YoBit is pumping exchange and experienced this with CCT token. CCT token rose in price and then i sell at high price but now CCT is almost dead But i think crypto is unstable and we should invest, use exchanges wisely.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 223
Merit: 111
October 03, 2018, 12:34:25 PM
There has been an endless number of scam accusations against YoBit, I still don't understand why people are using it.

If a coin is only being traded there then It's most likely a scam and not worth dealing with and If a coin is found elsewhere, then use whatever other exchange its listed on.

There are lot of people here advertising Yobit scam exchange with their signature.  They should probably be red trusted since a lot of DT members tag users that promote clear scams.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
October 03, 2018, 12:32:46 PM
Thanks for bringing this experience here, although I have used Yobit for some bounty coins and did not have any issue withdrawing my funds but if something has happened to any user w/o any reason then this is a matter of concern, we should take care before depositing funds in any suspicious exchange.

There is should be a forum exposing SCAM in cryptocurreny, like forexpeacearmy in forex.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
October 03, 2018, 12:31:12 PM
There has been an endless number of scam accusations against YoBit, I still don't understand why people are using it.

If a coin is only being traded there then It's most likely a scam and not worth dealing with and If a coin is found elsewhere, then use whatever other exchange its listed on.
I agreed with what you. Although the OP didn't provide any proof but Yobit have been accused several time with proof abd I guess even if you warn people in millions time some people will still you the exchange site. However, I'm once use it before but stop using ever since I learned that scam activities and the exchange seems to be filled with shitcoins either.
Pages:
Jump to: