Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware - Resurgence of previously inactive projects - page 3. (Read 675 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
There has been a revival of activity on some projects who had gone cold with little to no activity on their different media channels during the crypto winter - leaving their own communities clueless on the status of these projects. I thought it would be good if the crypto-community would be more aware of this because it could be a red flag and a sign that this projects don't really care about their stakeholders.

Many projects in the past were just a made up idea to collect funds. Some did made a cheap version of what they promised for while some even didn't made the trouble to do that. These coins were still speculative in the market, intentionally increased in price and dumped from the team. And once dead they are again collected dirt cheap by someone and again start the market movements and hype.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
There has been a revival of activity on some projects who had gone cold with little to no activity on their different media channels during the crypto winter - leaving their own communities clueless on the status of these projects. I thought it would be good if the crypto-community would be more aware of this because it could be a red flag and a sign that this projects don't really care about their stakeholders.

I don't like it of course we all do when a project stop posting an update after they got funded and then making an announcement, they just want to scam you the second time by making investors believe that they are going to make an update on their project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
most projects are doing their very last pump before their complete exit where the token dies for good and never seen again. that is natural course of this market specially when it is filled with thousands of useless projects that were created only to get pumped and dumped for a shirt time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
There has been a revival of activity on some projects who had gone cold with little to no activity on their different media channels during the crypto winter - leaving their own communities clueless on the status of these projects. I thought it would be good if the crypto-community would be more aware of this because it could be a red flag and a sign that these projects don't really care about their stakeholders.
Pages:
Jump to: