Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware!! Scammer inTelegram - page 2. (Read 471 times)

copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
March 15, 2019, 05:18:35 PM
I have seen a couple of members talk about this kind of scam attempt here.. am not able to find the links to the threads but this trick has no been going on for a while. Only a foolish person would deposit money to withdraw more money.
Basically scammers prey on one's greed for more money.  Grin 
Greed is not good at all
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
March 15, 2019, 08:37:38 AM
After the target register in their exchange, the Scammer will send their Bitcoins. After the target recieved that bitcoins.

Just a little bit of information for you: There's really no bitcoin being sent and received in this case. It's all in the client-side of the website. The hacker is just pretty much changing up values on the website's code.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
March 15, 2019, 08:09:10 AM
I was close to be scammed once with kucoin exchange telegram group. I didn’t receive a token, so l went to kucoin exchange telegram group asked for solution. A scammer pretended kucoin staff. He tried to steal my account information. Lucky I didn’t fall in his trap and I also reported this person to kucoin exchange. There are also case in discord someone tried to pretend bounty manager and tried to steal people’s fund. My experience is:  don’t give private key to anyone, check their account id before further conversation.
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
March 15, 2019, 07:32:07 AM
I think some users in here already know and some users get scam or not. The Scammer using multiaccount in telegram to find target. They will started chat with target to ask like do you have bitcoin?, Can you help me? and many more .
 They need help to withdraw their bitcoins in some exchange, but that are untrusted website. After the target register in their exchange, the Scammer will send their Bitcoins. After the target recieved that bitcoins.
The Target must make deposit to withdraw. But if they deposit, their account in exchange will frozen and their telegram get block with hacker.
Pages:
Jump to: