Pages:
Author

Topic: Beyond bitcoin - page 2. (Read 218 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
March 11, 2018, 09:02:27 AM
I think I will agree to whatever the person above have stated. Bitcoin is no doubt a great currency and a trchnology but as technology gets updated, there "Must" be a new or existing cryptocurrency that will surely outperform Bitcoin in terms of price and technology.
I believe ETH and NEO have great potential to increase in price in future although it might be very tough for them to beat BTC.

Bitcoin may out perform by any altcoins or new coins but this thing will not happen overnight, this will take more years. The price of bitcoin are keep on dumping because of this kind of news, next time make sure to provide some source so we cannot make people on panic.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
March 11, 2018, 08:50:20 AM
I think I will agree to whatever the person above have stated. Bitcoin is no doubt a great currency and a trchnology but as technology gets updated, there "Must" be a new or existing cryptocurrency that will surely outperform Bitcoin in terms of price and technology.
I believe ETH and NEO have great potential to increase in price in future although it might be very tough for them to beat BTC.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
March 11, 2018, 08:29:17 AM
The encryption monetary fund founder and virtual currency veteran investor George dong said, while the currency is still maintained a bull trend, but in other virtual currencies there are still a lot of opportunities, some of them even unknown.

George dong says there must be a cryptocurrency in the next three to five years that can outperform bitcoin.

The market value and price of cryptocurrency have also changed dramatically with the increasing number of cryptocurrency participants.

Which currency do you think will surpass bitcoin in the future?
Well the most obvious next cryptocurrency that can surpass bitcoin in the future might be none other than ethereum, with ethereum having constant development and it supporting developers by having an open source code letting them create tokens, in the past few months the ethereum bases ICOs have raised millions of dollars proving that it is a very successful business model, and with it becoming more and more popular I am sure that more investments will be pushed into this market, and we might see it surpass bitcoin in market capital.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
March 11, 2018, 08:25:25 AM
The encryption monetary fund founder and virtual currency veteran investor George dong said, while the currency is still maintained a bull trend, but in other virtual currencies there are still a lot of opportunities, some of them even unknown.

George dong says there must be a cryptocurrency in the next three to five years that can outperform bitcoin.

The market value and price of cryptocurrency have also changed dramatically with the increasing number of cryptocurrency participants.

Funny to hear that, when you see the bitcoin dominance increase again. There is a strange correlation in crypto markets, and all coins seem to follow what bitcoin does, and for that reason, at least in this current time, it's impossible for any coin to surpass bitcoin. People suggest that the recent downfall of BTC price, might have been related to MtGox dump. This could explain the decrease in BTC price, but it doesn't explain why all other coins go down when bitcoin goes down as well. Until this correlation breaks, there is not safe investment in other coins, because they will just do whatever BTC does, and it doesn't matter if they have a great potencial or not.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
March 11, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

There are a lot of coins that already outperformed bitcoin as far as ROI. But why bitcoin still the dominant coins? Its because it has already gain the full trust of investors.

So I believed that there's no coin that can overtake bitcoin, not Ethereum or Ripple.

But there will be probably another coin in the next 5 -10 years that will come and take the crown, but I don't think that bitcoin will give up the throne. And what do you think the features that will really beat bitcoin in the future though? Care to share your thoughts?
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 11, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

It is possible to take place in the future well we know very well that crypto currency isn't solely for BITCOIN only surely it will occur that a certain coin can surpass BTC and could have great potential that is still unknown to us. Surpassing BITCOIN means a lot of exposure in the internet and has an exceptional functions or great ideas to have the most efficient way in handling all of those.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
March 11, 2018, 04:35:56 AM
Where you got this piece of information? can you provide a source link to this?

I think completely opposite of this, bitcoin will always stay on top while other crypto except 4-5 other good altcoin will crumble down after losing their charm. Strong regulation on new tokens might stop hype over ICOs which will turn out to be beneficial for bitcoin like established cryptocurrency.

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

Pages:
Jump to: