Pages:
Author

Topic: Beyond the Void ★Signature Campaign★ - | Member - Legendary | OPEN - page 3. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
just late on a regular basis.

Chill

I saw monbux here in the morning and I thought "Oh nice he's here..!!" But.. Anyways he may pay late but he always does so its k.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
just late on a regular basis.

Chill
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
OP still on vacation? its been few days since i post my application .
this project still on the track? looking forward for OP answer .
thank you ver much Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Has the payments came out for last week? I still haven't got mine??  Huh Huh
hello OP can you fix my sigs rank because i just get "promoted" to full member few post ago.
i will wear full member sigs now. hopefully you can reply me.hopefully there still available spot for full member .
thanks!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Applying for Signature Campaign

Username: Emworks
Starting Posts: 194 
Member Rank: Full Member

ETH Address: 0xD7d8f3b3c329a471011f31F2EfD428f16c281363

BTC Address: 15fmeY3MwfThiM3RF6k4STGWbEGyJzncZr
Accepted but you must change your signature first.

Noted..I already change my signature..i will start my task immediately, after this week.

Thank you for accepting me.
Username: Pipshunter
Starting Posts:232
Member Rank:member
ETH Address (NXC is a ether token):0xE85304ffb8705946bec4926c9558d143887d12b1
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

Accepted but you must change your signature first.
Activity: 322

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
A very promising project .. will definitely be the best game later ..
Unfortunately a rank like me can not participate in this project .. lucky you guys who have more rank than me ,, for being able to participate in this amazing project .. good luck
correct. I strongly agree with your opinion that this project is very good. And will surely bring benefits to those who participate here..
Its not about doubting Monbux but why the weekly payments are delayed every time.?
Just wondering.
It's my fault, I've been travelling both weekends. However, I sent the payments only 1 day late this time! Payments have been sent out for the week.

We want more people to join the signature campaign! One of the highest paying, plus you're participating in a great project.

No worries on payment I'm a believer in the project long-term I plan to HODL mine for quite awhile!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Its not about doubting Monbux but why the weekly payments are delayed every time.?
Just wondering.
It's my fault, I've been travelling both weekends. However, I sent the payments only 1 day late this time! Payments have been sent out for the week.

We want more people to join the signature campaign! One of the highest paying, plus you're participating in a great project.
Just wondering.
Activity: 392
Do we get a raise if our membership status changed while participating in the signature campaign?

First of all, before asking this in any signature campaign change your signature and avatar according to the appropriate signature to show that you will agree to the rules of the manager and support the campaign. Thats a free will gesture to do here.
The decision will be of manager Monbux.

Ok thats done thanks for the reminder, I literally hit Sr. Member ranking last night and it slipped my mind but it happens no harm toward the campaign meant or anything like that.

congrats cant wait to get sr myself Cheesy
Do we get a raise if our membership status changed while participating in the signature campaign?

First of all, before asking this in any signature campaign change your signature and avatar according to the appropriate signature to show that you will agree to the rules of the manager and support the campaign. Thats a free will gesture to do here.

Ok thats done thanks for the reminder, I literally hit Sr. Member ranking last night and it slipped my mind but it happens no harm toward the campaign meant or anything like that.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
A very promising project .. will definitely be the best game later ..
Unfortunately a rank like me can not participate in this project .. lucky you guys who have more rank than me ,, for being able to participate in this amazing project .. good luck
Confirmed payment received thanks monbux good signature campaign I will gladly keep posting more!
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Payments have been sent out with bonuses. I will be back in 2 days and I will start the new signature campaign then, feel free to continue posting!
I confirm I received payment, thanks monbux.
Pages:
Jump to: