Pages:
Author

Topic: Beyondcoin - page 3. (Read 1591 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 251
October 14, 2019, 10:03:17 AM
Why so much anger? DEV, need to make a website. Without it, listing on a good exchange is not available.
Activity: 450
Merit: 10
October 14, 2019, 06:49:26 AM
lol omg
Activity: 204
Merit: 0
October 14, 2019, 12:00:28 AM
Gotta give the guy a chance. Young people will revive this industry. Do not pay attention to haters.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
October 13, 2019, 06:13:19 PM
Pleasantly surprised by the presence of a paper wallet from the start of the announcement.
I stay in the topic to see what happens

http://explorer.beyonddata.llc/richlist
I do not see anything unusual here.
He even signed his wallet. Smiley
I do not see a game of cat and mouse Smiley
October 13, 2019, 04:50:53 PM

People are disappointing af these days, your a prime example of it.

Thanks
Activity: 3
October 13, 2019, 04:50:11 PM

And then if he is actually 14... Will you feel any shame? Is that just you regretting wasting your younger age being a ignorant kid so you let it out on someone that started on a better foot?

I don't care if your 10, 17, 50, 90. You DO NOT know the guy personally, therefore, don't make any assumptions until you talk to him. Go follow him on IG then feel free to facetime him to pop this disgusting ego of yours.

What you did wrong is that you show no respect or gratefulness. You think he is a scammer just because of either your previous experiences or your just a dumb idiot. Most of your posts are you being toxic, and that is just as shitty as a scammer. Clean up your act and be a better human, you see innovation don't discredit it, instead try to learn from it.

There  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192628.new#new   

cheers

People are disappointing af these days, your a prime example of it.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 91
October 13, 2019, 02:44:17 PM
That's incorrect, as I stated that the code was always available on GitHub and was announced a month before the initial launch via Snapchat and Discord (not on the Beyondcoin Discord server).

Ill make a coin that i will mine 11k block for myself but before that ill announce it on a tree in the middle of a forest,

Oh and why not on a discord too, a random one where nobody's in looking for new coins to mine in it.

Maybe later after few thousands block later ill announce it more public

Sounds legit

Ill give you 10k$ USD if you find the github of my new coin project, its already on github, just find it

I hope  you can feel the sarcasm
I announced the coin on RedPandaMining's Discord server to be exact, and that community is full of cryptocurrency miners. Also, I'll remove the notion of no premine to settle our differences. Lastly, I'm really sorry about that and to make it up to you, I'll give you a little bonus for pointing that out to me in the form of some Litecoin, PM me your Litecoin address.

Full of crypto miners that discord you said, really ?

Then why is it you mostly only that mined it.

Doesnt look like miners these guys to me lol

Im not gonna argue anymore, just pointing out what people here may have missed.

Dont fall into the trap guys, check the mined block from block 1 to block 11,000
I will state that I did essentially premine some coins to give to the exchanges if they decide to list Beyondcoin. I also mined a little so that I can give back to charity and other causes to help out the people in need (in case you didn't fully read the initial announcement). So are you saying that giving back to charity and the people in need, is a bad thing and that you would rather mine for your own greediness? I'm not being rude, I'm just saying the factual information. My apologies for not announcing that I did mine some Beyonmdcoins, but I did do that for a good cause. This is not a trap or scam and I'm a real person and I care about the community and love to give back to it and all I ask in return is respect for all that I do to help the people, as I've done a lot to give back before this and will always keep giving back. At the end of the day, my salary doesn't come first, what comes first is making sure the people in need are getting the help they need.
October 13, 2019, 04:45:25 PM

And then if he is actually 14... Will you feel any shame? Is that just you regretting wasting your younger age being a ignorant kid so you let it out on someone that started on a better foot?

I don't care if your 10, 17, 50, 90. You DO NOT know the guy personally, therefore, don't make any assumptions until you talk to him. Go follow him on IG then feel free to facetime him to pop this disgusting ego of yours.

What you did wrong is that you show no respect or gratefulness. You think he is a scammer just because of either your previous experiences or your just a dumb idiot. Most of your posts are you being toxic, and that is just as shitty as a scammer. Clean up your act and be a better human, you see innovation don't discredit it, instead try to learn from it.

There  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192628.new#new   

cheers
October 13, 2019, 04:44:05 PM
Proof that you are 14, and what exactly does it add to the project, as you mentioned it 2 times in 2 lines, that seems to be important to you.

I'm 17 and i have 2 mining pools many block explorers and 1 coin, am i special ?

This is fcking stupid

Your 17 and your brain is still sitting at 10. Your supposed to support that the fact a 14 year old did something that 95% of people his age still don't know what the topic is. Drop your ego a bit, humble up, and stop being a little shit  Wink. I'm sure at 14 you created Bitcoin. Humble up bud.

I'm sorry for you if you believe his shit lol,  

Do you really believe everything people tell you on internet , seriously ?

Im not even 17 man,  you really didnt understand the sarcasm

The issue wasnt the thing about his age, in case you didnt understand, but about the premined blocks…     just go support the poor little guy 14 y old, you do belong here

"You're supposed to support a 14 years old that did something"   lol ..

I m gonna create another account with why not 13 years old teen making a coin, ill get so much support, and why not gay and black in same time too,

so people would be homophobic and racist if they dont mine my shit

October 13, 2019, 04:33:10 PM
Proof that you are 14, and what exactly does it add to the project, as you mentioned it 2 times in 2 lines, that seems to be important to you.

I'm 17 and i have 2 mining pools many block explorers and 1 coin, am i special ?

This is fcking stupid

Your 17 and your brain is still sitting at 10. Your supposed to support that the fact a 14 year old did something that 95% of people his age still don't know what the topic is. Drop your ego a bit, humble up, and stop being a little shit  Wink. I'm sure at 14 you created Bitcoin. Humble up bud.

I'm sorry for you if you believe his shit lol,  

Do you really believe everything people tell you on internet , seriously ?

Im not even 17 man,  you really didnt understand the sarcasm

The issue wasnt the thing about his age, in case you didnt understand, but about the premined blocks…     just go support the poor little guy 14 y old, you do belong here

"You're supposed to support a 14 years old that did something"   lol ..

I m gonna create another account with why not 13 years old teen making a coin, ill get so much support, and why not gay and black in same time too,

so people would be homophobic and racist if they dont mine my shit
copper member
October 13, 2019, 02:16:24 PM

This is fcking stupid
I being fourteen adds sentimental value to the project (because of what I've been through in my life), and if you want proof that I'm 14, follow me on Instagram @tech1k and please take into consideration that this is not a stupid project and I've worked hard to do this. Lastly, congratulations on your mining pools and coin, you should be proud of it. If you want, I'll announce it on the Beyondcoin Discord server if you wish.
but you have not created anything new is simply
a copy and paste clone
Well, in the sense of the coin being a fork of Litecoin, sure. In the sense of how and why it was created, it's different. Remember, after all, Dogecoin is a clone of Litecoin.

That's incorrect, as I stated that the code was always available on GitHub and was announced a month before the initial launch via Snapchat and Discord (not on the Beyondcoin Discord server).

Ill make a coin that i will mine 11k block for myself but before that ill announce it on a tree in the middle of a forest,

Oh and why not on a discord too, a random one where nobody's in looking for new coins to mine in it.

Sounds legit

Ill give you 10k$ USD if you find the github of my new coin project, its already on github, just find it

I announced the coin on RedPandaMining's Discord server to be exact, and that community is full of cryptocurrency miners. Also, I'll remove the notion of no premine to settle our differences. Lastly, I'm really sorry about that and to make it up to you, I'll give you a little bonus for pointing that out to me in the form of some Litecoin, PM me your Litecoin address.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
October 13, 2019, 04:23:19 PM
October 13, 2019, 02:54:37 PM

This is fcking stupid

Your 17 and your brain is still sitting at 10. Your supposed to support that the fact a 14 year old did something that 95% of people his age still don't know what the topic is. Drop your ego a bit, humble up, and stop being a little shit  Wink. I'm sure at 14 you created Bitcoin. Humble up bud.
October 13, 2019, 02:28:06 PM

Sounds legit

Full of crypto miners that discord you said, really ?

Then why is it you mostly only that mined it.

Doesnt look like miners these guys to me lol

Im not gonna argue anymore, just pointing out what people here may have missed.

Dont fall into the trap guys, check the mined block from block 1 to block 11,000
copper member
October 13, 2019, 01:52:12 PM
Beyondcoin started without any premined coins

on block explorer:

first block was mined the 9th october

http://explorer.beyonddata.llc/block/5e3277b2f6d988288e2acda68d4894d3b62391dfd7f475c553592954c743f7a5

This topic that announce to the public the project was made the 12th..

Last block mined around that date is the 11 000 th block,  mined the 11th of october around midnight.

http://explorer.beyonddata.llc/block/0dddfe4a8d011ed8f12fe2e0ea62b07180f67ba6ecbae1d5a4761ec1577cab45

You said "No premine" but basically  11 000  blocks, so 550,000 coins,  were mined by you before anyone else has the change to know that it ever existed,

Basically it is exactly what "premine" means

What a joke lol

This is fcking stupid
I being fourteen adds sentimental value to the project (because of what I've been through in my life), and if you want proof that I'm 14, follow me on Instagram @tech1k and please take into consideration that this is not a stupid project and I've worked hard to do this. Lastly, congratulations on your mining pools and coin, you should be proud of it. If you want, I'll announce it on the Beyondcoin Discord server if you wish.
Activity: 12
October 13, 2019, 02:09:32 PM

This is fcking stupid
but you have not created anything new is simply
a copy and paste clone
October 13, 2019, 02:03:45 PM

This is fcking stupid
price 1 coin 50 Satoshi dev need pump Smiley
October 13, 2019, 02:03:29 PM

Sounds legit

October 13, 2019, 11:05:02 AM

This is fcking stupid

Beyondcoin started without any premined coins

on block explorer:

first block was mined the 9th october

http://explorer.beyonddata.llc/block/5e3277b2f6d988288e2acda68d4894d3b62391dfd7f475c553592954c743f7a5

This topic that announce to the public the project was made the 12th..

Last block mined around that date is the 11 000 th block,  mined the 11th of october around midnight.

http://explorer.beyonddata.llc/block/0dddfe4a8d011ed8f12fe2e0ea62b07180f67ba6ecbae1d5a4761ec1577cab45

You said "No premine" but basically  11 000  blocks, so 550,000 coins,  were mined by you before anyone else has the change to know that it ever existed,

Basically it is exactly what "premine" means

What a joke lol
October 13, 2019, 08:23:34 AM
price 1 coin 50 Satoshi dev need pump Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: