Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL charges over 10K, paypal declined, wouldn't honor price. - page 2. (Read 3684 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think you missed pizzas point.  butterfly is a company and we Americans expect a certain level of respect from companies, though we get little.  pizza is a person who tried to buy a product from said company.  pizza has every right to tell the world just how horribly he was treated by bfl labs.  pizza has a right to be angry as a consumer. the company, on the other hand, NEVER has a right to complain.

No I didn't miss the point. I just disagreed with the way he said it. The proverbial 'It's not what you say it's how you say' so to speak...

You're right though. BFL has been unprofessional. A company should be above reproach. There are many, many people who are annoyed.
I've personally been waiting since September for my order (to be dispatched in October when I ordered), and not so much as a squeek of an apology for anyone who ordered after August (people before August got a discount voucher, but then the price was raised around 90%).

I respect others who respect me, such as yourself have not used any foul language or disrespected you.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
No one in 2013, except for other assholes, has any sympathy for idiots throwing around homophobic slurs.  Something right happened when a dumbfuck homophobe gets ripped off by the most obviously incompetent company ever. 
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
This just keeps getting better

Yeah its amazing that this is the CEO/COO/Guy who gets arrested, thats why he is having so much anal to prepare. The face of BFL
Josh/Inaba is clearly the fall guy. Everyone else associated with this mess is too busy moving their money overseas and planning their departure.
Erm.....

Instead of trying to resolve they issue they just decide to call their customers asshokes and try to degrade them lol.

But you wouldn't do that..... oh wait. Next sentence...

What a faggot this Josh is.

If you want to be taken seriously, it might be a good idea to practice what you preach... a serious case of "Hello Kettle, this is Pot. You're black!".

Im not a business nor do i have customers. Next
Don't worry guys Josh is reading up how paypal works. Have no fear your money is safe, you'll get your product anytime now at the rate of 5 jalepenoes per week it will only take a few years.

Yeah its amazing that this is the CEO/COO/Guy who gets arrested, thats why he is having so much anal to prepare. The face of BFL
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
That's what I thought...

Yeah thats what i thought too your still a closet homo. What am I supposed to take pictures of? my dick?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
That's what I thought...
Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics of what? You getting pounded in the ass?
legendary
Pics or it didn't happen.
Oh shit!  Pizza is going to make a blog post!  Everyone stand back!

Pizza screws up his Paypal account and somehow that's BFL's fault.  Yes indeed, make a blog post.

Uhh no faggot, paypal fucked up because of your bullshit site that charged 3 orders in a row. Typical example of BFLs customer service. Instead of trying to resolve they issue they just decide to call their customers asshokes and try to degrade them lol. What a faggot this Josh is. Yes when your order system messes up it is somehow your fault dumbass. Lmao what a trol
legendary
Oh shit!  Pizza is going to make a blog post!  Everyone stand back!

Pizza screws up his Paypal account and somehow that's BFL's fault.  Yes indeed, make a blog post.
What the hell are you doing trying to order from a company you believe is a scam?

This was about a month ago, where i thought they might actually deliver. The page just kept loading and never went through so I just clicked out. Call their wonderful customer service about the problem.

1. They had the worst landline connection ever I mean even if you call international landlines you have a better connection. That threw up scam flags

2. Friemdly Dave picks up the phone and yells THIS IS DAVE when asked to speak to Dave. Pretty much told me fuck off theres nothing we can do, pay double the amount. What kind of a peice of shit company wouldnt honor their price to a customer?

Im going to make a blog post about these scumbags who come on call their customers peices of shit.
Activity: 518
What the hell are you doing trying to order from a company you believe is a scam?

I think its called greed unfortunately.
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007
erk
Activity: 826
How can you put though Paypal transaction 3 times without having to confirm it each time?

Activity: 98
They have to be exchanging products for you to be a customer.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
OMG .. i cant believe he talks like that  Shocked ... for sure ill stay away from them
yep.  somebody should hire a private investigator to see what is inside those boxes.  I agree they seem to show no security.  I have no money invested with them so I'm not going to fund it.  I did offer to pay them more than several hundred thousand US and they, strangely, seemed uninterested.  like my other point I cannot envision a for-profit-company refusing to take on a client with money to spend.

people should set up weekly field trips to see their latest new hashing unit, maybe someone will find all the Gpus hidden in a box somewhere. If anyone works for a utility company down there maybe they can find out how much they spend on electricity and calculate how many GPU's they are running lol.
Pages:
Jump to: