Pages:
Author

Topic: [BFL-Chip Groupbuy] $27,5/chip 50% - BTC,PayPal,SEPA - 420 sold, 0/100 batch #4 - page 2. (Read 41583 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Batch 2 news

I will have it emended tomorrow. Please accept my apologies for the error.

Kind regards,
Jonathon

Forgive me but does that mean batch 2 is on the way?
I think it means that he will send it tomorrow(today)... Anyway I dealt with customs today. So batch 1 chips are in hand... But I will make complaint to BFL. There was a loss box of chips in a package... And you can see damage... Lucky it sounded suspicious so I recorded opening... And yes numbers don't match. There are EDIT:10 9 extra chips in. But there were EDIT: 1413 chips that were not in a box... Need to figure out how to test them...

If anyone would like to see move PM me and I will give you dropbox link...

EDIT: I first count 14 but then could't find one when I was moving them back in a box. It was hidden in a packing...

The rest will start come out next week. 2 days of national holidays in Slovenia...
Activity: 868
Batch 2 news

Kind regards,
Jonathon

And also I wanted to say to those of you not wanting the chili board,  and yes I understand you all valid reasons such as VAT and other extra cost. --- It's a good board, I have one that CrazyGuy (great hardware seller by the way) was nice enough to get for me. It has been hashing away at 34 GH/s for days now with fewer HW error % than my Jala. It is quiet, cool (for 8 chips), consistent and started right up using CGMiner with no issues. CGminer immediately recognized it and started hashing away. Now with all that said I would rather get a Cointamination board  (because of cost like the rest of you) but 2 Chilis for a little extra is a good alternative. The giant rise in difficulty far out weighs any extra cost so we need to get hashing as soon as possible.

+1 for that GrapeApe
My Chili is now on its way here, comments later when it is running.
Hash time is valuable
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Batch 2 news

Kind regards,
Jonathon

And also I wanted to say to those of you not wanting the chili board,  and yes I understand you all valid reasons such as VAT and other extra cost. --- It's a good board, I have one that CrazyGuy (great hardware seller by the way) was nice enough to get for me. It has been hashing away at 34 GH/s for days now with fewer HW error % than my Jala. It is quiet, cool (for 8 chips), consistent and started right up using CGMiner with no issues. CGminer immediately recognized it and started hashing away. Now with all that said I would rather get a Cointamination board  (because of cost like the rest of you) but 2 Chilis for a little extra is a good alternative. The giant rise in difficulty far out weighs any extra cost so we need to get hashing as soon as possible.
Activity: 516
Merit: 500
I don't want to switch ... please give form some time to fix his board.

Thx

one4many
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Now if we have to go to backup plan I still need some quotes but I think I will be able to make 8 chip boards at 300$... But I need minimum of 40 confirmed and paid boards orders to go ahead with backup plan.

For more data on the board look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-chili-30ghs-bfl-based-bitcoin-miner-assembly-304250

I accept to switch my 2 boards to 4 MrTeal boards if don't get any news from form until next monday Nov,4th

Regards
Batch 2 news

Kind regards,
Jonathon
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ditto.  Good plan.  Use the chips as they come in to fill orders as they paid.
No arguments here sounds good to me. I have 8 in batch 2 and 8 in batch 3 so It's all the same for me anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Ditto.  Good plan.  Use the chips as they come in to fill orders as they paid.
Boards will probably be made in Slovenia. This board is 6 layers and it is only one company that can do it. Not sure if can do drill size... So I might use another in some other country... Should get some quotes tomorrow... If you know for a good one let me know... And with quick lead time at reassemble price...

I will also go to customs tomorrow to clear up batch 1 and 3. Got mail that I can came and we can work it out. Seems like BFL did not answer to there questions. Now this staff with batch 2 missing. I think it is far if we move batch 3 chips to batch 2 buyers. Batch 3 is ahead of time... How do you fill about it? Extra chips will go to 100% paid first and then in a order of buying in batch 3... Agreed?
Recovery plan is ok with me.
Boards will probably be made in Slovenia. This board is 6 layers and it is only one company that can do it. Not sure if can do drill size... So I might use another in some other country... Should get some quotes tomorrow... If you know for a good one let me know... And with quick lead time at reassemble price...

I will also go to customs tomorrow to clear up batch 1 and 3. Got mail that I can came and we can work it out. Seems like BFL did not answer to there questions. Now this staff with batch 2 missing. I think it is far if we move batch 3 chips to batch 2 buyers. Batch 3 is ahead of time... How do you fill about it? Extra chips will go to 100% paid first and then in a order of buying in batch 3... Agreed?
Activity: 80
I would to. I have like 12.000$ of parts and boards in hand(that is why I need 40 boards paid or pay difference to this board price) so I can get new boards made and know that I can pay licencing... Can't tell you how much it is but I would not like to pay for it and then lost even more... But I will lost big anyway if form board will not work... I can probably get refund on parts but not on boards. So we are still talking about big money... But at the moment I can probably do full refund(dollar amount not BTC Smiley ) to any who paid for board and would like to back out. But not in a moment. I need some time to get refund on parts but I can probably do it in about mouth or two...

If you go ahead  boards wil be manufactured on EU or USA?

One of reasons to go to Cointamination board is to avoid Customs "surprises" ( in my country customs  is usually easy to handle subject but if you got any problems delays to solve it can be weeks even paying ..)

Regards
Backup plan is more or less ready... I have a deal with MrTeal worked out. Unfortunately next Business day delivery to form took much longer(they had system crash over the weekend)... He should get it tomorrow so we will know tomorrow or day after how bad it is.

Now if we have to go to backup plan I still need some quotes but I think I will be able to make 8 chip boards at 300$... But I need minimum of 40 confirmed and paid boards orders to go ahead with backup plan.

For more data on the board look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-chili-30ghs-bfl-based-bitcoin-miner-assembly-304250

Hi Lucko

My preference is for form to have another go at fixing things, but time is moving on.
Otherwise you can convert my order to your Chili backup.

Edit:- there are some Chili on EBay today and I nearly ordered one!
         They currently have a problem with BFGminer but it is apparently being worked on.
I would to. I have like 12.000$ of parts and boards in hand(that is why I need 40 boards paid or paid difference to this board price) so I can get new boards made and know that I can pay licencing(we are not yet talking about parts I hope I can exchange them or will pay out of my pocket in hope I will sell more at later date)... Can't tell you how much it is but I would not like to pay for it and then lost even more... But I will lost big anyway if form board will not work... I can probably get refund on parts but not on boards. So we are still talking about big money... But at the moment I can probably do full refund(dollar amount not BTC Smiley ) to any who paid for board and would like to back out. But not right now. I need some time to get refund on parts but I can probably do it in about mouth or two...
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Backup plan is more or less ready... I have a deal with MrTeal worked out. Unfortunately next Business day delivery to form took much longer(they had system crash over the weekend)... He should get it tomorrow so we will know tomorrow or day after how bad it is.

This question is probably more at home hire...

Batch 1 and Batch 3 chips are now at Ljubljana.
Is there any news on the batch 2 chips?
Yes but lack of documentation is making it difficult to get them out of customs...

I got no replay from BFL about batch 2....

Did they make out of customs? Any news on batch 2?
Not yet(if you look at tracking)... They don't like the fact that there are 3 chips missing(samples send ahead). I'm guessing that this is a case could be something else I know that I have invoice for 200(batch 1) and 116(batch 3) and the number don't match(this is how was explained to me)... Could be some extra chips don't know... They contacted BFL for explanations...

I also resend mail(John) couple of times and calling number in mail(John). No replay or answer... But my BFL account shows batch 2 as not paid... I did send link on Bitpay to John that show it was...
Activity: 69
Lucko, sent you a pm a few days ago...  Wink
Batch 3 on the way but no data about batch 2... Asked BFL about that...
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Might be interested in Buying some chips.
Please PM IF selling...
Batch 1 chips on the way. 1 week after paying... Tracking data in mail...

EDIT: Batch 2 paid... If someone still didn't pay please do so. I will check at the morning and then acted... Now some sleep... 2:50 am...
Pages:
Jump to: