Pages:
Author

Topic: bfl shipped "delivered" 2013/3/31 - page 6. (Read 22226 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 27, 2013, 08:42:21 PM
so what happens to the 60gh units?

they going into the minirig cases?

lol

Activity: 87
Merit: 12
April 27, 2013, 02:52:24 AM
Post title should be changed to "bfl has not shipped as of 2013/3/31"  for maximum accuracy.  Just sayin'.

sorry I do not agree!. All life is a play on words but my interpretation is this: A bfl customer ordered and paid for a bfl mini-rig. (an employee is not precluded from doing so) Bfl delivered (singular) to that customer (method not specified on the 2013/3/31). Customer used rig and posted pics of working item. Therefore officially (as stated) bfl delivered (singular) on the date specified a working asic to a customer. The clarification of other deliveries (plural) will presumably come in the near future from bfl with regard to packing, transport,number of completed items, number of components in hand,speed of manufacture etc. reg.   

fml
reg
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
April 27, 2013, 02:48:50 AM
Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 7h

https://support.butterflylabs.com/  -- Currently what looks like a fairly complete knowledgebase so far. I don't know yet how "open" it is.
Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

reg:    tips:    1HuDKnHJy73CC2QjbqRrixTEzHd3EFEfRs
reg
April 27, 2013, 02:29:26 AM
    Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 3h

BFL_StevenM (Shoutbox): We are trying to fit the 25/30 in the original Single SC case with modification, but no promises.
    Expand
    TR Rinkes TR Rinkes ‏@TRRinkes 3h

BFL_Jody - "Less than 12" units, ordered June 23rd, shipped today. https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/143-more-units-6-23-shipped-today.html#comment1774
    Expand
    Expand
    Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 4h

It can accommodate 2 boards
    Expand
    Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 4h

BFL_StevenM (Shoutbox): http://ow.ly/i/1YZoA  25/30/50/60 SC case. Missing the front LED, we'll have better lighting and more angles later.
    View photo

Expand
    Butterfly Labs Butterfly Labs ‏@ButterflyLabs 4h

http://ow.ly/i/1YZoA  A wild Single case appears
    Retweeted by Unofficial BFL News
    View photo
    ‏
    reg:    tips:    1HuDKnHJy73CC2QjbqRrixTEzHd3EFEfRs

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
April 27, 2013, 01:15:01 AM
I see no reason to believe it won't work. They have the chips. They have tested the chips. They know what part of the board needed to be redesigned based on that testing.

If they go real quiet over this weekend and early next week, we will know that their new PCB is a dud- if not they will be showing off specs and pics... And yes I think it is a possibility... if it isn't obvious to you yet, these guys have no idea what they're doing.

We will know soon enough.
Activity: 378
April 27, 2013, 12:25:52 AM
Just because they are being shipped a new PCB, it doesn't mean it will work like they want it to. The last one didn't..

Also, why must you put 5 spaces in between certain parts of your posts?!? Sorry, I am somewhat of a nitpicker!

I see no reason to believe it won't work. They have the chips. They have tested the chips. They know what part of the board needed to be redesigned based on that testing.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
April 26, 2013, 11:56:29 PM
Just because they are being shipped a new PCB, it doesn't mean it will work like they want it to. The last one didn't..

Also, why must you put 5 spaces in between certain parts of your posts?!? Sorry, I am somewhat of a nitpicker!
reg
April 26, 2013, 12:52:44 PM
Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News now

BFL_StevenM (Shoutbox) - Josh said PCB is done, being shipped to us.
Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

reg:

tips:    1HuDKnHJy73CC2QjbqRrixTEzHd3EFEfRs
reg
April 26, 2013, 12:19:36 PM
I was researching the whole ASIC craze.  Does anybody have a reliable history of what ASICs have been shipped and at what prices?

hey, there is a bfl order list you can find doing a search. Basically nobody knows whats going on-hence the trolling-speculation etc. I am just a bfl customer hoping to get a good idea when I will get my single?. As far as I know Avalon are the only one's to have shipped in any quantity but their product is juicy (power) lower gh's than bfl spec and some pre-orders have sold for crazy prices. Mainly because I heard a rumor that even these were mining 11 btc per day?. BFL have doubled their prices and so far have only shipped a few jalapenos @ 5 gh's for evaluation. The concern for us is that the difficulty will increase to a point before we get our's that it will take ages, a year + before we recover our investment. But if btc goes back up in price it may still work out. good luck- post any findings-thoughts.

reg:

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 26, 2013, 11:09:04 AM
I was researching the whole ASIC craze.  Does anybody have a reliable history of what ASICs have been shipped and at what prices?

I am somewhat of a skeptic but based on my limited view, there could be a chance that the people who control ASIC supply (the producers) are trying to withhold their products in this market for further gain.  (To relate to the deflation spiral chain, they are holding off on making transactions because they think it will be more profitable next year vs. this year.)
reg
April 26, 2013, 02:38:39 AM
BitPay ‏@bitpay 5h

@ButterflyLabs jalapeño in the wild mining at 5.8 GH/s! pic.twitter.com/Rx2rbMYMXA
Hide photo

Retweet
    Favorite

Embedded image permalink

reg:

reg
April 26, 2013, 01:43:28 AM
BitPay ‏@bitpay 3h

@ButterflyLabs jalapeno exceeding the hashing spec pic.twitter.com/elMRqe8A2H
View photo

Retweet
    Favorite

reg:

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 25, 2013, 10:39:36 AM
I keep clicking on this thing forgetting it's a twitter feed. Don't people have idk maybe twitter for that kinda thing?
It's just some random user fishing for tips for copy/pasting.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
April 25, 2013, 08:02:19 AM
I keep clicking on this thing forgetting it's a twitter feed. Don't people have idk maybe twitter for that kinda thing?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
April 25, 2013, 03:34:44 AM
PCB redesign is done. The BOM was sent off today. Boards should be in next week, ...

This is such a joke! According to Josh PCB redesign is no big deal. Should be done in 2 days.

Now, 3 weeks later, we still have to wait one more week for PCBs.

2 days became 4 weeks. (1 BFL day = 14 Earth days).

... but probably not tested and (...)

reg
April 25, 2013, 03:10:02 AM

ready until the end of next week at the earliest is my guess.
Expand
Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News now

PCB redesign is done. The BOM was sent off today. Boards should be in next week, but probably not tested and (...)
Expand

"any idea how soon we may know anything at all about the singles?" - Probably Friday.

Retweet

tomorrow with another ~10 or so.... so a total of 20 tomorrow.
Expand

BFL_Josh (Shoutbox) - 11 packed today, but I think they missed the ship cutoff time going out, so they'll go out (...)

reg:

reg
April 25, 2013, 03:05:31 AM

no one needs to refer to this thread if they do not wish to. there is a delete button. If you do not want this info or wish to provide alternative dats start a new thread.

grnbrg - My unboxing, teardown and review of the BitForce 5GH/s Miner is ready. -- https://forums.butterflylabs.com/hardware-discussion/1983-grnbrgs-unboxing-teardown-new-bitforce-5-gh-s-sc-miner.html
Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

reg:

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
April 24, 2013, 05:41:25 PM
Enough of the bloody tweets already!!
reg
April 24, 2013, 05:39:51 PM
Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 2h

grnbrg: I just got a call from FedEx about an attempted package delivery. I expect I will be posting some pictures tonight.
Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

reg:

reg
April 24, 2013, 05:37:25 PM
Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 1h

grnbrg: Because I'm getting asked: I have orders from October and January. I'm assuming this a Jalapeno to review, not an order fulfilment.
Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

reg:

Pages:
Jump to: