Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL Single SC 60GH Finally Arrived - page 2. (Read 2542 times)

legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
July 12, 2013, 09:15:47 PM
Congrats; I'm still waiting for mine. Can you provide some details about the shipping to Canada? Did you opt for the 'standard' shipping, or 'express'? Do you know how long it took to get from BFL (once you were provided your tracking #, or at least notified that your unit had shipped), through customs, and to you?

I have some of BFL's 80W FPGA Singles so, using those as a baseline, I can imagine what a device that generates 3-4x as much heat must sound like. An unfortunate side-effect of high power consumption and the necessity of multiple high-speed fans.

The 60Ghps miners are rated for +/- 10%, so 57Ghps is well within spec.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
July 12, 2013, 08:33:59 PM
I finally received my Single SC 60GH/s which was order 1760 from the US (to Canada).
Currently getting about 57GH/s, it is louder then expected, reminds me of the Xbox 360, but on the bright side, its only 34*C on the inside.
Here are some pictures and the album:

http://imgur.com/a/MUTW7

Anyone else get theirs?

UPDATED Info:
Shipping was done via USPS Large International Priority Flat Rate Box. The packaged weighted 3.775KG. The full value of the contents was declared to be $1300USD which was the USD price when I originally bought the unit. Because of this I paid full customs which was 13% of the package value for my province. Good luck to EU customers who will likely get screwed by VAT.
I did not opt for "Express" because BFL were being greedy as hell on that (and extra $250).
I unfortunately do not have power raitings available.
I was not asked to post pictures by anyone.
I did not recieve a mug.
I did look a bit but did not see other BFL SC threads like there are for Avalon Batch 1 and 2 so that is why I made this and to give people an idea of around when they might recieve their order based on my order number.
Pages:
Jump to: