Pages:
Author

Topic: Bgold or Bcash? - page 5. (Read 1348 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
December 03, 2017, 10:52:31 AM
 think bicoin cash. There are many people favoring bitcoincash than bitcoin because of faster transaction speed. When bitcoin had a problem with segwit2x, the miners switched to bitcoin cash which made the value of bitcoin cash rise sharply. At present, bitcoin cash is also quite expensive.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 03, 2017, 10:29:39 AM
Bitcoin is the best choice not Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Gold but out of those two Bitcoin Cash has far more potential than Bitcoin Gold
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
December 03, 2017, 04:19:54 AM

interesting to make a share about Bitcoin Gold Bitcoin Cash, while we can see that Bitcoin cash still has a superior price than Bitcoin Gold.

This is because it is natural, Bitcoin Cash has a birthday older than the newly launched BItcoin Gold in October yesterday, but if we compare optimally the system run. I am more inclined to invest my funds in Bitcoin Gold than in Bitcoin Cash, because in this case I have not really found a good thing for the future of Bitcoin Cash.

Unlike the Bitcoin Gold which is destined for the miners who have support GPU.hal this is very positive for the future that more and more people of BTG mining will also affect the price of BTG in the future.
Activity: 504
December 03, 2017, 03:03:29 AM
I choose bgold (btg)  i can get bgold with cheaper price now,  hold in 1 month,next years (2018) bgold price like a bcash? Believe it,,
Activity: 280
December 03, 2017, 02:53:59 AM
if to try to invest I think for now better we invest in btg ,, because in my opinion btg price ny still cheap in comparison with bch ,,,
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 05:59:55 AM
Bcash more powerful then Bgold. But I think all of them will gone. Use Bitcoin and Etherium
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 05:38:01 AM
I choose BCash
Activity: 56
December 02, 2017, 04:41:25 AM
bitcoincash has a bigger market cap and hight price because it was airdropped to every bitcoin holder. however in bitcoin gold's case, only some of the holders got btg. that's why bcash has more users and a bigger market cap. imho bitcoin gold will be the winner in the end because of gpu miners.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 04:31:33 AM
the are 2 son of BTC,I think BTG 's price is more cheap,
I think it had a lots of space to raise,so I choose the bitcoin gold.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 02, 2017, 03:30:29 AM
Ofcourse bitcoin cash. Bitcoin gold is just shit. No one will ever do anything. Just scam.
Cash was a really successful project. People are still buying Smiley
what do you mean by Bitcoin gold is a scam?would you pls elaborate ,
,wondering why you accused bitcoin gold a scam because its going good although
not that better but enough to have a value,i wanna hear something from you
because im planning to invest in bitcoin gold.
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
December 01, 2017, 02:36:03 PM
I think you go with bitcoin cash because of its going to cross 2.5k mark soon, so it's good time to buy bitcoin cash.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
December 01, 2017, 02:01:02 PM
Neither bcash nor bgold. Only bitcoin)

Cool

Both bcash and bgold developers aren't good, initiators simply want make some money from this. Bad coins for purchase on long term, but no bad for short term speculations
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
December 01, 2017, 01:46:10 PM

Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
December 01, 2017, 09:05:12 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
December 01, 2017, 08:24:40 AM
Discuss pls

bcash and bgold are the same because they are both altcoin though majority of people are going for bcash due to the fact that it has some advantage compare to bgold, not only in bgold but also to some other altcoins and also in bitcoin. bcash is much faster and dont have any scalability issues which bitcoin does have thats why i believe that bcash can go along run and can surpass even the mightiest coin like bitcoin and etherium. also bcash is backed by developers while bgold is only backed by airdrop hunters and dumpers.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
December 01, 2017, 06:28:27 AM
I think when compared to Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin cash has more demand in the market due to its high volumes and transaction are getting done very fastly. Already the price of Bitcoin cash has increased a lot in the market. So, I choose to invest in Bitcoin Cash compared to Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 01, 2017, 06:08:26 AM
I chose bitcoin cash because it has more interest than bitcoin gold. if you want to sell or make transactions so easy because demand a lot.
Activity: 294
December 01, 2017, 03:29:37 AM
I choose bitcoin cash when compared with bitcoin gold. bitcoin cash has more guidance and higher price than bitcoin gold. besides that users much more bitcoin cash than the bitcoin gold.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 11:23:30 PM
Current valuation is, yes, in Bitcoin Cash's favour. However, if we're going on valuation then Bitcoin will be winning for a long time (although BTC isn't in this conversation).
They're both quite young and Bitcoin Cash does have a lot more activity and many more well-known faces behind it (it is also slightly older). The differences are in the protocols of the chains themselves. Bitcoin Cash has larger blocks and therefore can handle larger transaction quantities on the network. Bitcoin Gold does not support Asic mining (a superior mining hardware that far outperforms all that came before), and this protocol difference means that mining can be more decentralized and spread out. Currently, most of the mining power of BTC and BCH is held by those that have been doing it for a long time or who have a lot of money and have large mining farms, therefore controlling a lot of the hash rate, making a lot of the mining profit and getting richer and buying more mining gear (ASIC rigs) and getting large and larger etc etc.
Because of this, I am for Bitcoin Gold over Bitcoin Cash, and will continue to be. Yes, this is a problem that can be solved for BCH by forking the software but it's not going to happen anytime soon, neither for BTC in the near future. Only once such "centralized" mining becomes a problem BTC and/or BCH move away from ASIC mining, potentially scrapping a lot of what BTG has going for it, I just hope it's made it's point by then and has a strong hand.
With the success of NO2X many say that it's been shown that the miners don't control the network. I disagree. They may not control it and they may have been beaten this time but they will come back, they will try and get what they want at some point (whatever that what may be at the time). Eventually it will come to a head and the network (BTC or BCH) will be hardforked away from these mining farms to a non-ASIC mining chain and the ecosystem will suffer. Initially. Then the power of the people will prevail and it will recover. Unless they start selling laptops with built in ASIC miners and we can all crowdsource our mining efforts to compete and level the playing field. (Might go away and draw that up myself right now actually)
Bit more than just BCH vs BTC, but yea that's my take.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
November 30, 2017, 10:42:07 PM
I choose bitcoin cash, because bitcoin cash has a higher value than bitcoin gold. besides bitcoin cash the price is also stable compared to bitcoin gold and altcoin others.
Pages:
Jump to: