Pages:
Author

Topic: [b]HELP!!! 120 BTC stuck in LTC account on BTC-e.com $10,000 :([/b] - page 4. (Read 29322 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻

this is a bitcoin address that you sent your bitcoins to. It's most probably an address to which you don't have a private key. so you lost your 120 bitcoins...

Bolding because everyone seems to be ignoring me

BTC-e has the private key to that address. They just need to type dumpprivkey on their terracoind.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

this is a bitcoin address that you sent your bitcoins to. It's most probably an address to which you don't have a private key. so you lost your 120 bitcoins...

that shit bricks
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
bitcoin hodler

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Ok...and can you confirm that you actually transferred the BTC from your gox account? And if so, that the address you sent it to belongs to one of your BTC-e accounts?  (again, could you confirm whether we are discussing LTC, or TRC since I'm still a bit confused on that point)

-nwfella
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Try withdrawing TRC/ BTC

My account on btc-e.com shows 0 for everything Sad
in my funds section

Still try.
Activity: 22
so when you log into your btc-e account...it's indicating that you don't in fact have 120BTC but whatever equivalent # of TRC at the time you sent over?

Yes when checking the funds section all are showing as Zero Sad
Try withdrawing TRC/ BTC

My account on btc-e.com shows 0 for everything Sad
in my funds section

legendary
Well hello there!
relatively sure...it's currently showing a balance of 120BTC.

Your not seeing this when you log into your BTC-e account?!

-nwfella
Activity: 42
yep just testet it i was not able to send bitcoin to my ltc adress
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Try withdrawing TRC/ BTC
I'm not understanding how your TRC's are showing up as 120BTC on blockchain.info

coz it isnt a trc address. thats an bitcoin adress. better you call them and speak with them

Are you sure thats a BitCoin address, I already contacted them, and they refused to help.
How can I get hold of a contact number

Thanks a lot
@nwfella

yes the 120 BitCoins left my mtGox account when I transfered them to btc-e.com

They where transfered as BitCoins so show as Bitcoins

Sorry yes these where transfered into a TRC account on btc-e.com

Deposit TRC
Your address for deposit TRC:
1APa8aN5qdYGqgx7LnAZYzCxNVhock2hum
I'm not understanding how your TRC's are showing up as 120BTC on blockchain.info

coz it isnt a trc address. thats an bitcoin adress. better you call them and speak with them
legendary
Well hello there!
also...could you please clear up whether your coins are stuck in LTC (per your title) or in TRC (per last post)?
legendary
Well hello there!

legendary
Well hello there!
so when you log into your btc-e account...it's indicating that you don't in fact have 120BTC but whatever equivalent # of TRC at the time you sent over?

Normally your 120 BTC didn't move out of mtgox. As it might have an error before sending to an incompatible address.

I believe that some other coin addresses will flag a non supported BTC address and return them, however Terracoin does not have this in place. it is possible to transfer BTC into TRC, and it is also possible to ge them out of there. But btc-e.com are refusing to help.

How can you send BTC to TRC? If you up with BTC you send to their BTC account #
If you want to top up with TRC you send to TRC account number.
Otherwise you send to BTC account and got trade for TRC and vice versa.

Like I said it was done in errror, I though they would be converted into Terracoin if I sent them from BTC to TRC

i ment that is technicaly not possible. but ur coins are in an btc adress right now at ur info you postet. so they try to rippoff you..

Thats pretty much how it seems, yes. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: