Pages:
Author

Topic: [b]I WANT TO BUY YOUR LOCAL BITCOIN ACCOUNT....COME IN NOW[/b] - page 4. (Read 2884 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 100
Come now to sell to me
hello, everyone, i need to purchase an aged local bitcoin account with high rating, no negative feedback. will pay alot for it. you can contact me on icq 713821784
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
hello, everyone, i need to purchase an aged local bitcoin account with high rating, no negative feedback. will pay alot for it. you can contact me on icq 713821784

Hey I messaged you on ICQ
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Nobody knows anybody.....not that well.
Have aged account verified account.  Only did one trade on it a couple years back though....No good?
Chat me up on icq now

Hello! Tell me your ICQ or Skype pls.

This is my icq 713821784. Chat me up now
Activity: 9
Chat me up on icq now

Hello! Tell me your ICQ or Skype pls.
Activity: 116
i do have account verified
aged 2 years
100% feedback
country japan
74 +trade
if you interested pm
i do not use icq
i have 2 years account with no trade

Hi, am sorry. Am only looking to buy accounts with high trades. Thanks
WW5
Activity: 8
i have 2 years account with no trade

Why, sounds scammish to me.  Either way you should move this to digital goods under accounts....

agreed with you , this guy is looking to fire a scam gun by using legit person shoulder ,

Seriously?Huh. That all you can think of?. Scam. Well, have this at the back of your heart, not everybody is here to scam. Y’all should give people the benefit of doubt. If you are used to scamming doesn’t mean others are doing that. Get that right.
Activity: 212
Merit: 102

Why, sounds scammish to me.  Either way you should move this to digital goods under accounts....

agreed with you , this guy is looking to fire a scam gun by using legit person shoulder ,
I need to buy lbc account. Chat me up on icq
Activity: 33
I have LBC account with 20 trades, 100% feedback score, 10 months old and trusted by 4 people. How much you can pay for that?

No, its not for scamming purpose. i need it to use it as my personal account cos most people dont trade with newbies. will move to accounts section. thanks
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407

Pages:
Jump to: