Pages:
Author

Topic: BiblePay (BBP) | 10% Charity | POW/POS | CPU Only | Masternode | No Premine - page 5. (Read 2358 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Hi Togo,
I am here in this project because of your PR activity.
Glad you are with us and happy to see the dedication.

Keep your useful posts here, in the official thread and everywhere.

Good men, with so much dedication, are hard to find.

God bless you

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
I don't know... I had both critique and material information (ways to improve the pool look), but I got a record 4 posts deleted in 1-2 days.

@Togo - I have a $150 Google Ads credit if I spend $150. What do you think about a proposal for $150 ad budget and use that Google AdWords credit for BiblePay. You'd get $300 worth of advertising for $150. How was the last ad spend. Did it get more newsletter signups or more BBP wallet users?
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Please change the name of your OP site to include the name supporter in it:
BiblePay (BBP) 10% Charity | POW/POS | CPU Mining | Masternode | No Premine (SUPPORTER SITE)

This is an illegal title.

Rob, Creator and Lead Developer controls the Original and 2nd ANN threads,

There have been issues with his moderation (and lack of moderation), but in particular his use of post deletions (censorship)

Im willing to put in the time to moderate and to figure out and set clear rules (with the help of the community)

I offer an alternative place for the community to talk out of reach of Rob's control

Incorrect Togo - you misunderstand the reason I deleted the posts I deleted.

When a degenerate posts something violating the community rules that is MODERATION.

Censorship is when the moderator deliberately tries to oppress the community by deleting posts that contain material information.

I only deleted posts that either derided, hurt investors, or tried to expose private information.  People mixed those things into some posts and on bitcointalk you only have one button - delete - so therefore it was misconstrued I was trying to hide the main thing they posted about which is not the case.

If people would break the post down or PM me they would have known.

To this day, the same policy exists and people are getting their points across on our main forum without censorship and we have more people filled with the Holy Spirit now than ever.

** Warning:  Not official **

This is not our official forum.  Post at your own risk.

This user has gone rogue, and is doing this out of spite.

What happened to "I Love You Togo." ?

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=273.msg4571#msg4571

Love is possible in parallel, and replies for things done to me out of spite stir up new drama that requires yet more work for Christian brotherhood and the Holy Spirit to be grieved all over again.

But I wouldnt expect a less mean spirit post from you Sun.  You have a 90% track record of it, and although you have apologized and made up with me, you continue to antagonize and attempt to bring out the worst.  Maybe you came to BiblePay because you were seeking a friend, I'm not sure.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

I offer BiblePay users a 2nd Forum Option, Discourse:
https://discourse.biblepaycoin.org/

Understanding Discourse Trust Levels
https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

NOTE: Currently Ive set Trust Level "Member" the ability to post anonymously*

I have also setup the ability to login using Google, Facebook, Twitter and Github,
so users do not have to create another account, they can use one they already have!

=

Installation was pretty smooth, they use a docker image, can host it on a cheap cloud server $5/month
https://github.com/discourse/discourse/blob/master/docs/INSTALL-cloud.md
Activity: 45
This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam

Vote by emoticons
Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
for this coin
on our discord https://discord.gg/zuRfphS

Check rating this and other coins voted our users!

Also we publish coin on our telegram https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
On our channels you can: see/vote for new coins with emoticons, rating coins, new exchanges for coins.

Again a self-moderated thread? Even though your intentions are now good, nobody can know what could happen in the future, who will disagree with whom, who will be on which side etc.

The only way a thread is valid if it's not a self-moderated one. That way it doesn't matter who started it because they cannot censor the posts. The only posts which do need to be deleted are straight-up profanity, hard insults etc. And for that we already have the moderators of this forum, so there is not a single reason to have a self-moderated thread, unless the OP is scared of somebody sharing thoughts which don't align with their views.

The original ANN thread was Unmoderated, but sadly it had to be locked because of the spammers/trolls

There are Bitcointalk forum admins, but they have limited time/interest
and they have their own opinions/biases (their own rules basically say they can do what they want haha)

The Unmoderated thread got kind of crazy, and I believe most of it was not against the forum rules

I think there is a need for a Moderated thread, but who should be the Moderator? I dont know,
it would be great if it could be a community system vs a dictatorship

I offer an alternative to Robs thread since there currently is no alternative,
I also offer an alternative design

I doubt my thread will get used, Im not pushing for it, just opening it as an option

Rob has shown to be slow to update the ANN,
and for months he purposefully left out critical keywords from the title

Rob is a busy man, he has other priorities and work he is doing,
I believe we need more people to step up and do things

But anyways, I would support trying out a non-moderated thread again Smiley

If we stay self moderated though, I believe we need to discuss and make clear our forum rules
Activity: 2
The www.qiex.com is fraud project! Website can't open! There is also my cryptocurrency inside!

I just asked QIEX customer service and said that they will open tomorrow.
Activity: 8
The www.qiex.com is fraud project! Website can't open! There is also my cryptocurrency inside!
Merit: 111
** Warning:  Not official **

This is not our official forum.  Post at your own risk.

What happened to "I Love You Togo." ?

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=273.msg4571#msg4571
** Warning:  Not official **

This is not our official forum.  Post at your own risk.

** Warning:  User bible_pay gone rogue **

Butt hurt much? Kiss

There is no "official" in a decentralized project. And Togo is one of BiblePay's most loyal users.

Rob, don't spread FUD that it's "risky" to use this thread, when he posted all information correctly, all links go where they should, I checked. It's actually more "risky" to use your thread where you don't update it for months and a new user could go to an old link, see old information and generally get dizzy from the jumbled mess the post is.

Incorrect again Inblue, there always is an official thread on an organized project - and this isnt it.

You dont deserve a reply for the rest of the whiny comment - Ill go high while you stay low.

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

There is no "official" in a decentralized project. And Togo is one of BiblePay's most loyal users.

Rob, don't spread FUD that it's "risky" to use this thread, when he posted all information correctly, all links go where they should, I checked. It's actually more "risky" to use your thread where you don't update it for months and a new user could go to an old link, see old information and generally get dizzy from the jumbled mess the post is.
Activity: 3

brand new
Activity: 0
We are very happy that the latest mining coins and POS coins can join our big family, a wonderful start!

Because we focus on MINING coins and POS coins, MNcoin, look forward to a wonderful start!

www.mxshine.com            [email protected]

Rob, Creator and Lead Developer controls the Original and 2nd ANN threads,

There have been issues with his moderation (and lack of moderation), but in particular his use of post deletions (censorship)

Im willing to put in the time to moderate and to figure out and set clear rules (with the help of the community)

I offer an alternative place for the community to talk out of reach of Rob's control
WEBSITE | GITHUB | TEAM | ROADMAP | WHITE PAPER (Being Updated)

FORUM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM

Language Translations

Proof Of Biblehash (POBH) rewards full node participation, while preventing GPUs and ASICs by requiring full blockchain transaction referencing in the hashing function using chained bible verses

Proof Of Distributed Computing (PODC) allows blockchain energy to be used productively, for humanitarian science research, to help cure cancer and fight AIDS and malaria

Launched July 23rd 2017 by Rob Andrews, with no premine and no ICO, BiblePay describes itself as a decentralized autonomous cryptocurrency that gives 10% to orphan-charity (using Masternode (Sanctuary) governance). The project is passionate about spreading the gospel of Jesus, having the entire KJV bible compiled in its hashing algorithm (POBH). BiblePay (BBP) is deflationary, decreasing its emissions by 19.5% per year.

The project views itself as a utility that provides an alternative method for giving to charity. With Generic Smart Contracts, the project seeks to become the go-to wallet for Christians. In the future, the team intends to lease file space on its Masternodes and release corporate integration features, such as C# access to the blockchain. The BiblePay platform is a derivative of Dash-Evolution. Located in Dallas, TX, the team seeks to help orphans globally. The roadmap can be viewed at: wiki.biblepay.org/Roadmap

Interview | Podcast | Youtube | Medium | Steemit | Newsletter

Accomplishments:

- $200,000+ donated to Charity!

- 30,000+ years CPU time donated to Cancer Research!

- Sponsoring 100+ Orphans every month!

Overview:

Rob's Resignation from Gridcoin      

Nutrition Information

Dimensions

BiblePay Evolution

Dash Coin

New Features:

Generic Smart Contracts (GSC)

Proof of Orphan Mining (POOM)

Christian Spaces

Proof of Distributed Computing (PODC)

Dynamic Whale Staking (DWS)

DashPay Gift Cards

Utility:

DashPay - Instantly Buy Gift Cards with BiblePay (using Dash, InstantSend and Bitrefill)
wiki.biblepay.org/DashPay_RPC

Download Wallet:

biblepay.org/wallet

(How to update and clean wallet?)

=

NOTE: v1.4.3.1 Upgrading to Evolution

Need to copy "wallet.dat" file to new directory

Code:
Windows: 
%appdata%\biblepaycore
%appdata%\biblepayevolution

Linux:
~/.biblepaycore
~/.biblepayevolution

macOS:
/Library/Application Support/biblepaycore
/Library/Application Support/biblepayevolution

=

(How to verify Hash)

Windows 32 bit - biblepay.org/biblepayevo32.exe (Hash)
Windows 64 bit - biblepay.org/biblepayevo64.exe (Hash)

=

Mac OSX - biblepay.org/biblepaycore-evo.dmg

=

Linux GUI 32 bit - biblepay-qt-evo-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz (Hash)
Linux GUI 64 bit - biblepay-qt-evo-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz  (Hash)

Linux CLI 32 bit - biblepayd-evo-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz  (Hash)
Linux CLI 64 bit - biblepayd-evo-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz  (Hash)

Linux ARM 64 bit - biblepayd-evo-arm-linux-gnueabihf.tar.gz  (Hash)
Linux Arch 64 bit - biblepayd-evo-aarch64-linux-gnu.tar.gz  (Hash)

=

Source Code - github.com/biblepay/biblepay-evolution/blob/master/BuildBiblePay.txt

=

Paper - biblepaywallet.github.io

=

Mobile Wallet:

Android - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.biblepaywallet

iOS - apps.apple.com/us/app/biblepay-wallet/id1467714837

Mining Guides:

Proof of Distributed Computing
wiki.biblepay.org/PODC_Setup

Proof of BibleHash
wiki.biblepay.org/POBH_Setup

Mining Pools:

MiningPoolStats
miningpoolstats.stream/biblepay

Earn Coins:

FreeFaucet.io:
freefaucet.io/claim/index.php?coin_name=biblepay&faucet_key=freefaucet18&claim=Claim

SouthXchange Faucet:
southxchange.com/Balance/Faucet

Healing Campaign (Diary Entries):
wiki.biblepay.org/BiblePay_Healing_Campaign

Bug Bounty Program:
forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=408.0

Request Funds from Monthly Budget Proposal System for your work:
forum.biblepay.org/index.php?board=5.0

Exchanges:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/markets/

coingecko.com/en/coins/biblepay/trading_exchanges#panel

Explorers:

Specifications:

Launched: July 23, 2017
Algorithm: Proof of BibleHash (POBH)
Mining Strategy: CPU only (GPU/ASIC Resistant)

No Premine / No ICO

Block Target: 7 Minutes
Blocks Per Day: 205
Transaction Speed: Supports InstantSend

Max Supply: 5.2 billion BBP by year 2050

Circulation Characteristic: Deflationary
Emission Rate: -1.5% every month (19% per year compounded deflation)

Emission Schedule:
wiki.biblepay.org/Emission_Schedule
wiki.biblepay.org/Emission_Schedule_2020

Economics:
wiki.biblepay.org/Economics
wiki.biblepay.org/Economic_Changes_Dec_2019

Block Reward:

– 20.0% Monthly Budget

– 10.0% Exchange (Fund Payoff)
        –   5.0% IT (Software Development)
        –   5.0% MISC (Miscellaneous)

– 38.0% GSC (Generic Smart Contracts)

– 60.0% PODC (Science Research)
        – 35.0% POOM (Charity)
        –   5.0% Healing (Prayer Diary)

–  7.0% POBH (Heat Mining)

– 35.0% Masternode (Sanctuary)

Masternodes (Sanctuaries):

Governance & Budget System:
- Understanding Governance

Collateral Requirement:
4,500,001 BBP

Statistics:
- Masternodes.Online
- Masternodes.Pro
- MasterNodeCap
- Masternode.Live
- Masternodes Buzz
Setup:
- Step by Step Guide
- One Click Install Script
- Upgrade Deterministic
- Apollon Network Hosting

Monitoring:
- NodeCheck.io

Charity:
**  We only partner with charities over 75% efficient, meaning over 75% reach the end-user. **

Accountability:
- accountability.biblepay.org
- Public Investigation

Social:

Forum      - forum.biblepay.org
Twitter     - twitter.com/BiblePay
Reddit      - reddit.com/r/BiblePay
Discord    - discordapp.com/invite/yWgbKdM
Facebook  - facebook.com/BiblePay
Telegram  - t.me/biblepay_airdrop

CAUTION: "Although BiblePay has a deflationary emission schedule, there is no guarantee of positive investment returns against other major inflating currencies. Past returns are not indicative of future results. We are a utility and not a security. Please do not invest in BiblePay unless you know all of the risks of cryptocurrencies"

Original Announcement

2nd Announcement

Forum Rules:

1. Do not make assumptions or false statements - For example, if you are not 100% sure of a statement being fact, you must state "in my opinion... " or "I believe...", especially with technical posts that could mislead investors.  

2. Talk in a nice tone and manner, be polite and appreciative.  Avoid swearing.

3. Be willing to do work/research/experience, or Find someone who can, and assume other community members are busy.  This is a group effort.

4. Moderators may delete your post if you are argumentative or make mean spirited posts.

5. If you have a problem with the mod team or an official member of the dev team, you must post with an innocent until proven guilty attitude.  The devs aren't out to get you. If you do not receive a response, break the problem up into a simpler problem and post the question again with a positive attitude.

6.  Your primary purpose on this forum is to help others and make constructive posts.  If you are a net negative to the community we reserve the right to delete or report the posts to bitcointalk mods.

7.  Do not post anything that misleads investors.  Proofread your post before posting as it cannot be deleted for 24 hours.  If you are not sure, ask someone else first.

8.  Your posts may be deleted or you may be banned from this thread if you have a history of making offensive posts.

9.  After 3 offensive posts your future posts and/or your account may be banned at the sole discretion of one of our forum administrators.
Pages:
Jump to: